+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bakshivishal

May 6, 2014
Yes, online payment is absolutely fine. after payment you will get pdf form/receipt. fill it and mail to NDVO as proof.
I don;t think NDVO has issued any passport request so far so all are waiting.

Suji1234 said:
Friends, please let me know if online payment is fine for RPRF at NDVO. What will be my next wait is it the passport and how long they can take.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
shakti123 said:
NDVO RPRF payment online

Most of the people on this forum, has said paying RPRF fee using online is perfect and should'nt be an issue. I have sent a case specific enquiry about this but it will take lot of time to get response.

I have already sent all my documents to NDVO, and when I just happened to look at last years forum and when I saw posts that RPRF through online might not be valid. I became worried.... This is one of the last stages of application, so was even more worried.

But I guess paying RPRF online is just as fine, but incase any of the forum members have more inputs on this I will really appreciate this and also this will help clear lot of doubts.

If NDVO fee payment page is checked, it never says paying online is not possible and in the link which NDVO has send in email, there is option for paying fee online or DD but it's never concrete that online is accepted.

I looked at Brazil site, here it clearly says fees can be paid online... Singpore office also does'nt say anything about paying online.
Online payment option depend on VO. SGVO accepts only DD but NDVO accepts both DD and online.

sdy

Jul 22, 2014
future_canadian said:
As your application is still at CIO, you can write to CIO to withdraw your application, but be very clear which one you are withdrawing, so the application that has already got PER is not withdrawn! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I don't know what would happen if you didn't withdraw the second application. They may look you up and see that you already have an application in this year under the same NOC, but I don't now if they would stop processing the second one. It is possible to send under different NOCs so just getting PER for one doesn't mean the other won't be processed. Who knows, they could charge you again and send you PER again. I don't think anyone knows for sure.
Thanks. I think it's better not to write anything to CIC to avoid any confusion. But will it have any impact on my first application? If my second application is still open...also what if I block my credit card?

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sdy said:
Thanks. I think it's better not to write anything to CIC to avoid any confusion. right. They take a while to reply anywayBut will it have any impact on my first application? If my second application is still open...also what if I block my credit card? first you need to consult with your bank if the fee transaction is complete, or it's still authorized

shakti123

Apr 25, 2014
Century said:
Online payment option depend on VO. SGVO accepts only DD but NDVO accepts both DD and online.
Thank you, Brother.

NDVO page does'nt clearly say they accept online payment and saw some posts in 2013 saying online might not be valid by NDVO compounded the worry.

But I think it should be fine as lot of fellow aspirants have confirmed here that NDVO accepts online for RPRF.. I was contemplating sending DD also, and asking to consider DD if online is not valid. For me about 5 working days of time given by VO is left for submitting the documents, so that is the reason for all these posts.

avchan

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER-08-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
19-11-2014
Med's Request
20-11-2014
Med's Done....
29-11-2014 3rd Line-19-12-2014
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
Decision Made-24-03-2015
sdy said:
Thanks. I think it's better not to write anything to CIC to avoid any confusion. But will it have any impact on my first application? If my second application is still open...also what if I block my credit card?
Bro
Me and my wife applied in two diff. NOCs. My wife got her PER on 8th Oct and mine CC got charged day before y'day.
According to Century bro i will have to contact VO to withdraw the 2nd application but wouldn't get refund.
So i would suggest you to block your CC asap.

Good luck for the 1st Application.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
shakti123 said:
Thank you, Brother.

NDVO page does'nt clearly say they accept online payment and saw some posts in 2013 saying online might not be valid by NDVO compounded the worry.

But I think it should be fine as lot of fellow aspirants have confirmed here that NDVO accepts online for RPRF.. I was contemplating sending DD also, and asking to consider DD if online is not valid. For me about 5 working days of time given by VO is left for submitting the documents, so that is the reason for all these posts.
But remember, NDVO will not know whether you have paid through online unless you provided payment receipt to them.

shakti123

Apr 25, 2014
Reshg said:
No need of so much hue and cry on this issue. Just relax...I called up my consultant in Canada and confirmed.
Neither the website nor the email from NDVO says online payment is not accepted. In fact, when we click on the link provided in the RPRF/medical request email, it goes directly to online payment page.
Yes one of the link goes directly to online payment and that is reason I went for online in the first place, but issue is NDVO fee site does'nt directly say it accepts online like brazil site.
Singapore site also does'nt say it does not accept online payment, but heard from fellow fourmite that they dont accept online payment for RPRF.

Captain_Prince

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
skashi said:
Could you please provide the exact timelines. as in App Received Date, CC/DD Date, PER Date, MR/RPRF/PCC Date.. so that we can estimate the PPR Date as per SS analysis..
2nd May applicant, MR, RPRF and PCC request was received 20 Aug, submitted the docs on 10 Sep and decision made on 24 Sep.

Thanks

Captain

shakti123

Apr 25, 2014
Century said:
But remember, NDVO will not know whether you have paid through online unless you provided payment receipt to them.
I have already sent RPRF and other documents to NDVO more then a week back. I have sent the receipt to them as well, after filling my details in the receipt.

But I just happened to browse through 2013 pages, where some posts mentioned NDVO does'nt accept online, and it started all this doubt.

Paru from Himalaya

Star Member
Jul 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NoC 1112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Nomination.....
05-06-2014
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
08-09-2014(prc. started)
Med's Request
09-09-2014
Med's Done....
12-09-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27 Jan 2015 (Passport sent on 29th jan)
VISA ISSUED...
23 Jan 2015(PP recvd back on 9th feb 2015)
LANDED..........
Landed on 25th May 2015
Century said:
Congratulation. +1 for sharing.

SS updated.
Century Congrats! Happy to hear your good news.

sammy234

Apr 30, 2014
future_canadian said:
Yes, your assumption is wrong. FSW closes April 30, 2015.
Thanks for getting back. Do you have any link that states till 2015 April. Sorry not trying to refute your cliam but just trying to understand as one of my cousion is trying for PR. In the website i could see that they accept applications until Express Entry is opened in Jan.

kk_1980

Sep 20, 2014
Yes. I too got my IELTS dates for Dec only. Can I apply in the last week of Dec or first week of Jan? Is there any official announcement saying the current FSW is extended till April 2015? please advice.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
sammy234 said:
Thanks for getting back. Do you have any link that states till 2015 April. Sorry not trying to refute your cliam but just trying to understand as one of my cousion is trying for PR. In the website i could see that they accept applications until Express Entry is opened in Jan.
Link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2014/ob572.asp

alwaysonnet

May 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014
Nomination.....
21-10-2014
File Transfer...
04-12-2014
Med's Request
13-01-2015
Med's Done....
21-01-2015<br>Third line ... : 28-01-2015<br>Decision made ... : 07-03-2015
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
10-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2015
avchan said:
Bro
Me and my wife applied in two diff. NOCs. My wife got her PER on 8th Oct and mine CC got charged day before y'day.
According to Century bro i will have to contact VO to withdraw the 2nd application but wouldn't get refund.
So i would suggest you to block your CC asap.

Good luck for the 1st Application.
Is there any reason that OP wants to withdraw his application. What if both husband and wife has PR's granted?
I don't understand here and if possible please educate me :-\

Status
Not open for further replies.