+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

auto_art

Aug 8, 2013
test
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
27-Aug-14
AOR Received.
neverrr-
IELTS Request
submited with App s6w7r7l7.5
File Transfer...
processing start 20-Feb-2015
Med's Request
14-Mar-2015
Med's Done....
19-Mar-2015, third line 27-Mar-15
Interview........
waived..hopefully..pray to God
Passport Req..
13-May-2015--sent 14-May-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-May-2015--PP back 23-May-2015--expiry 23-Mar-2016
LANDED..........
-
My friend just got Mr.he is 23 may 2281, ndvo.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Diplomatru said:
Century,
Sec-check = crim check
Check GCMS note:
Sep 1: Criminality check passed.
Security checks have not been started as of Sep 10 - they fit somewhere below.

Criminality means conviction in the country;

Security check means threat to the country (Canada itself)

Someone might not have any criminal record but could be threat to the country.

My understanding only.

giova424

Jan 19, 2014
Barranquilla, Colombia
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
AOR Received.
21-10-14
Med's Request
21-10-14
Med's Done....
25-10-14
Passport Req..
12-02-15
Guys i have a questions about paying "Right of Permanent Resident" Fee.

On link provided by my visa office appears a number of applications box, in wich i have to fill a number, and the $490CAD per application.
Im appliying with my wife, do i have to write the number "2" in the empty box?

Sorry if it is a dumb question.

bakshivishal

May 6, 2014
yes, that will change 490 to 980.
giova424 said:

On link provided by my visa office appears a number of applications box, in wich i have to fill a number, and the $490CAD per application.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
andyCanadian said:
My concern is as below:
My work VISA in the USA ends on Feb end 2015. My wife is on H1B visa till Sep end 2015.
I am targeting to apply under 2171 by mid Nov 2014. Now is it possible for me to choose Ottawa CPC as my VO. If needed I can be on dependent non working H4 visa under my wife's H1....That also would put me in legal status , correct ? I have seen from the spreadsheet that Ottawa is processing much faster than New Delhi. Pls remember that my existing L1 VISA cannot be extended after Feb end in 2015... so going onto H4 is my only option.

Please suggest what should I do...

Best Regards,
Andy
If you've been legally admitted to the USA for at least 1 years then yes you can select CPC-O as your VO. However if there's a chance you may return to your own country prior to the end of your wife's H1B you may want to choose the VO covering your home country, for your own convenience. CPC-O seemed lightning fast at first but now NDVO seems just as fast.

Also remember that whatever you choose to do, don't let yourself fall out of status in the USA! CIC takes immigration violations very seriously no matter the country in which they are committed.

ziyadok

Star Member
Aug 28, 2011
Goku said:
Don't send anything they didn't ask for.

Just send below documents:

Cover letter
Original PCC's
A copy of RPRF receipt
A copy of IME done
F & B pages of PP (IF REQUESTED)
Photos (IF REQUESTED)

P.S. Only send this package after you receive UK PCC.

From my point of view you already cleared, Eligibility (background check) & Criminality. Security will start after you submit above documents & upon clearing it you will receive PPR.
Thanks Goku...+1 for you...fingers crossed!!!

Regards,

Ziyad

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prishad said:
My application reached on 14th oct. but we havnt got any email or any notification which said received by ____ does that mean my application is not received by them? the australia post tracking status showed delivered on 14th oct .. could anyone please help regarding this .. thanks
You won't get an acknowledgement until PER which is going to be a few months from now. Right now your package is on a shelf unopened. They are processing applications from the first week of July right now.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ramand.Saini said:
Hi guys,

Received my PER on 21st October.
CC charged on 8th October.
I'm a June 23rd Applicant.
NOC:2173

I had to create a duplicate entry in the SS as i lost my previous edit link. Can someone pls remove the previous entry, the older one doesn't have the PER dates mentioned.

Also, I have a query here:

How much time i have before they ask for the PCC, should i get my PCC ready now or wait for few days as they require the PCC to be valid for atleast 3 months before submission. I already had a PCC issued in month of July, but i guess that will no longer be valid by the time they ask for it.

As per i have noticed, it takes around 45 days for the MR. and how many more days should it take so that i can get my PCC ready at the right time.
congrats

CanadianLov3

Champion Member
Sep 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
11-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with File/Application.
File Transfer...
SLU: 24-08-2015
Med's Request
InshAllah Soon
Interview........
InshAllah Waived
Congrats and +1 for updating us

rumel said:
Alhamdulillah...

Just got the Golden Mail
:D :D :D
Application received: 25 June
DD enchashed: 14 October
PER Received: 22 October
NOC: 2173

Thanks to Ashif bhai, Century bhai, Kolins, future_canadian, tamsam1 bhai and who helped me to send the docs successfully..
and

Thanks to Almighty Allah.

Dear Admin please update my entry.

Pepeflakes

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
PER-Oct-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Request
Feb 2015
Med's Done....
Mar 2015, 3rd line on Mar 2015
LANDED..........
summer 2015 :)
[size=12pt]Usually how many days ina average are VO giving when requesting MR, and PCC from USA??[/size]

roop9

Star Member
May 1, 2013
24 said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt]Work permit extension for 3 years, Approved!![/size][/size]

I know this forum doesnt relate to Work permits, but I wanted to share this information with you all :) :D :D :) ;) 8)
It just took 6 days for process. Got approval yesterday.
Feeling very happy!! Now i can stay in Canada till 2017 ;)
congrats!!

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Pepeflakes said:
[size=12pt]Usually how many days ina average are VO giving when requesting MR, and PCC from USA??[/size]
You will be given 60 days if you VO is CPC-Ottawa (Which Is for USA & Canada).

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
giova424 said:

No question is dumb. yes, select 2.

roop9

Star Member
May 1, 2013
arkscan said:
PER received :)

Hi All,
Silent member of the forum reporting today...

NOC-2171
CC Charged- 10- Oct
PER Received- 22 Oct

SS updated

Thank you so much seniors (ashif bhai, century bhai and too many others to name here) for all your invaluable help and guidance. I'd have been lost in the process without you guys. From filling up the forms, to attaching the correct documents, and to pass the long waiting period.....An amazing community you have built here- hope it continues forever...

I had deliberately kept my hopes low as my weakest link in the application was the Employer reference letter but I had managed to keep my nerves on hold till today. Somehow however this morning, I cracked and sent an enquiry mail to CIC only this morning....and received PER in evening :p..should have held on a little longer.....

For future applicants, wish you the best of luck and for your information- I was one of those applicants who were unable to obtain Employer reference letter containing job duties. So I attached the following-
a. Offer Letter, Promotion Letters, Form 16s, 3 months Salary Slips, Std. Reference Letter containing Designation and period of employment, Notarized Self-declaration detailing my inability to submit Job duties letter, Screenshot of my Job Responsibilities from the Company Intranet page
b. Reference Letter from Colleague containing job duties along with colleague's business card (Note- colleague as in, someone in the same role as me in my team, because I didn't dare ask my Supervisor, or Seniors for fear of the next appraisal :p :p)

Time for a long partyyy especially as it's a holiday tomorow ;) and to my fellow forumites from India, wish you a very happy and prosperous Diwali :)....After that I will be back with more queries about the rest of the process (and provide any help that I can) :D
Congrats

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Diplomatru said:
You are not eligible for CPC-O processing. You need to provide proof of status in a country of your current residence valid for at least one year at the time of application to be able to select the VO resposible for that jurisdiction for processing. Your wife's status is expiring in September, 2015, so unless you already applied, it's no go.
I don't think so. The requirement is that you have been legally admitted for one year, not that you will continue to reside there for at least one year.

Status
Not open for further replies.