+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashpillai said:
PER Received

PER Mail Received: October 21, 2014
NOC: 1113
Date of Receipt of App at CIO: June 25
Mode of Payment: Demand Draft

I would like to thank all of you and wish you all the best for your future. Thank You Guys!

The spreadsheet has been updated.
congrats

Staind

Sep 21, 2014
Bangalore, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2014
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
09-05-2015
Med's Done....
23-05-2015
Interview........
05/06/2015 (TLU)
Passport Req..
DM: 14-08-2015 PPR: 21-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Yet to submit PP
LANDED..........
Oct/Nov
future_canadian said:
1114 is a weird NOC in that it is a catch-all that lists many different kinds of job titles and duties lists for a few job titles but not for many of the others. Nobody really knows what to make of it.

If you think you are a Financial Officer, go ahead and apply under 1114, and make sure your letter writer(s) get in finance-oriented details in your letters. You can't be accepted if you don't apply! Good luck.
Please search with the text 1114 in NOC 2011 document and see if any of the title fit your JD. Alternatively, you can mail your JD to the NOC/HSRDC for confirmation. I sent my JD and they responded that the information provided may be appropriate for 1114 but the final decision rests with CIC. The email ID is noc-cnp@workingincanada.gc.ca. The response is below for the three JDs I submitted:

The following is the response to your request for assistance (reference #xxxxxx ):

Based on the information that you have provided, the following National Occupational Classification (NOC) code may be appropriate for the occupation that you described. Please verify the link below to ensure that the education, main duties and employment requirements correspond to your occupations. You are in a better position to determine whether or not this NOC code reflects your jobs.

NOC code 0125 - Other business services managers:
http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=0125

NOC code 1114 - Other financial officers:
http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=1114

NOC code 1112 - Financial and investment analysts:
http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=1112

In addition, please note that the final decision for selecting the most appropriate National Occupational Classification (NOC) code is each individual's responsibility as you know your education, skills and abilities better than anyone else. However, the ultimate decision remains the responsibility of Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) as they are the only ones who have the authority to determine if the information provided meets their criteria. Our role is only to provide guidance.

danielmcano

Star Member
Aug 11, 2014
Medellin
Category........
Visa Office......
MEX
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2014
Nomination.....
28-11-2014
AOR Received.
25-03-2015
Med's Request
25-03-2015
Med's Done....
13-04-2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
LANDED..........
20-09-2015
arkscan said:
PER received :)

Hi All,
Silent member of the forum reporting today...

NOC-2171
CC Charged- 10- Oct
PER Received- 22 Oct

SS updated

Thank you so much seniors (ashif bhai, century bhai and too many others to name here) for all your invaluable help and guidance. I'd have been lost in the process without you guys. From filling up the forms, to attaching the correct documents, and to pass the long waiting period.....An amazing community you have built here- hope it continues forever...

I had deliberately kept my hopes low as my weakest link in the application was the Employer reference letter but I had managed to keep my nerves on hold till today. Somehow however this morning, I cracked and sent an enquiry mail to CIC only this morning....and received PER in evening :p..should have held on a little longer.....

For future applicants, wish you the best of luck and for your information- I was one of those applicants who were unable to obtain Employer reference letter containing job duties. So I attached the following-
a. Offer Letter, Promotion Letters, Form 16s, 3 months Salary Slips, Std. Reference Letter containing Designation and period of employment, Notarized Self-declaration detailing my inability to submit Job duties letter, Screenshot of my Job Responsibilities from the Company Intranet page
b. Reference Letter from Colleague containing job duties along with colleague's business card (Note- colleague as in, someone in the same role as me in my team, because I didn't dare ask my Supervisor, or Seniors for fear of the next appraisal :p :p)

Time for a long partyyy especially as it's a holiday tomorow ;) and to my fellow forumites from India, wish you a very happy and prosperous Diwali :)....After that I will be back with more queries about the rest of the process (and provide any help that I can) :D
Would you please tell us what is your occupation and some duties you perform? Thanks

sundeep_s_

Jun 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 09 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Jan 27 2015
Med's Done....
Jan 29 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Mar 18 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 24 2014
We are always happy to see someone happy, no matter what topic the post relates to :D

Congratulations.

24 said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt]Work permit extension for 3 years, Approved!![/size][/size]

I know this forum doesnt relate to Work permits, but I wanted to share this information with you all :) :D :D :) ;) 8)
It just took 6 days for process. Got approval yesterday.
Feeling very happy!! Now i can stay in Canada till 2017 ;)

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nave2014 said:
All praise be to Allah,

Dear friends received PER dated 21 Oct 2014
Noc 1111
LVO
app sent date 26/6/14
mode:DD

Mnay thanx to the forum members who have helped out in the process may we all get our dreams fulfilled.

updating SS now
congrats

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MB1986 said:
seniors please tell
If employer refuses to give job duties then what could be done.
Get a personal letter from someone at the company who knew your duties, preferably one of your supervisors.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
holic said:
In that case, go for an affidavit stating that the employer is not providing the work reference letter. List down your job duties (as per the NOC req) and mention the attachments that you are providing as supporting evidence. Minimum supporting evidence reqd. will be:

1) Offer letter(s)
2) 3 or 6 months current salary slips
3) Experience letter(s) of previous employments, if any.
4) Written communication from your employer mentioning that they will not provide reference letter (better if on a co. letterhead)

Hope this helps
Those things might help but they won't be enough. Self-attested job duties are never acceptable. We do not know of a single case where they have been accepted.

kashbaig

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Johanneburg, South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/12/2014
Nomination.....
CC - 31/01/2015, PER - 26/02/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Diplomatru said:
The whole FSW program has 10 adjudicators tops. 500(total cic update each week)/10=50 applications processed a week by one CPA. 50/7=~7 apps a day. So, there are no teams, rather an immensly underpowered task force. I posted pictures of the GC building in Sydney a few months earlier and everybody was astonished how small it is taking into account that they manage citizenship applications, PR cards and economic PR streams (CEC, FSW, PNP). Moreover, CIC occupies just 1/10 of that building against the Treasury.
Thanks brother. Makes me shudder what would happen if one of them goes on leave/ unfortunately becomes sick/ or quits !!!

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
#winterpeg said:
Hi guys!

CC CHARGED!!! ;D ;D ;D
4th July Applicant
NOC 3012

To God be all the Glory!
Congrats nd +1

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nsat said:
I received my PER email yesterday. More precisely I just saw it now.

NOC: 2173
VO: NDVO
Application Received date: 25th June 2014
Mode of payment: DD (Thomas Cook)
DD Encashment Date: 14 October 2014

I believe these information would be sufficient. Let me know if anyone needs further info.

I have updated the spreadsheet. Congrats to those who received PER and hope others receive there PER mail soon.

Best,
Nagini
congrats

jdan.shah

Star Member
Jan 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2014
thanks Century, Palak and CanOl....

kashbaig

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Johanneburg, South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/12/2014
Nomination.....
CC - 31/01/2015, PER - 26/02/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Enity123 said:
This is a great analysis man! Really wonder how long it took you to figure this out, wish you all the best anyway.
Thanks for your wishes brother. This was just a result of a slow-work day today 8)

But as pointed out by Diplomatru, it is unfortunately not close to reality.

louie_tatz1

Star Member
Jan 23, 2013
Canmore Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Nomination.....
WAITING for PER
IELTS Request
sent with Application
nish123 said:
11th June Applicant..... NOC 4011.......still waiting..... Anyone under same situation...? ??? ??? :'( ???

[size=20pt] Me...June 18 no PER still.....Whats wrong with CIO????

Status
Not open for further replies.