+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ziyadok

Star Member
Aug 28, 2011
Goku said:
No that doesn't mean security check is cleared. RPRF is requested after Eligibility(Background check) & Criminality is passed.
Hi Goku,

Thanks for your reply, what is security check? I am confused now...

Thanks,

Ziyad

arkscan

Champion Member
May 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge- 10-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
22-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
2nd line- 17-12-2014
Med's Request
02-01-2015
Med's Done....
15-01-2015; Meds received line in Ecas: 23-01-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 24-03-2015; PPR: 31-03-2015; PP Sent: 1-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015; Received PP Stamped with Visa: 23-04-2015
PER received :)

Hi All,
Silent member of the forum reporting today...

NOC-2171
CC Charged- 10- Oct
PER Received- 22 Oct

SS updated

Thank you so much seniors (ashif bhai, century bhai and too many others to name here) for all your invaluable help and guidance. I'd have been lost in the process without you guys. From filling up the forms, to attaching the correct documents, and to pass the long waiting period.....An amazing community you have built here- hope it continues forever...

I had deliberately kept my hopes low as my weakest link in the application was the Employer reference letter but I had managed to keep my nerves on hold till today. Somehow however this morning, I cracked and sent an enquiry mail to CIC only this morning....and received PER in evening :p..should have held on a little longer.....

For future applicants, wish you the best of luck and for your information- I was one of those applicants who were unable to obtain Employer reference letter containing job duties. So I attached the following-
a. Offer Letter, Promotion Letters, Form 16s, 3 months Salary Slips, Std. Reference Letter containing Designation and period of employment, Notarized Self-declaration detailing my inability to submit Job duties letter, Screenshot of my Job Responsibilities from the Company Intranet page
b. Reference Letter from Colleague containing job duties along with colleague's business card (Note- colleague as in, someone in the same role as me in my team, because I didn't dare ask my Supervisor, or Seniors for fear of the next appraisal :p :p)

Time for a long partyyy especially as it's a holiday tomorow ;) and to my fellow forumites from India, wish you a very happy and prosperous Diwali :)....After that I will be back with more queries about the rest of the process (and provide any help that I can) :D

Nov 4, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO/Mississauga office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014/03-11-2017
AOR Received.
06-01-2015/10-01-2018
IELTS Request
Provided upfront
Med's Request
14-01-2015
Med's Done....
24-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-30-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-15-2015
LANDED..........
Already in Canada :P
[size=10pt][size=10pt]Work permit extension for 3 years, Approved!![/size][/size]

I know this forum doesnt relate to Work permits, but I wanted to share this information with you all :) :D :D :) ;) 8)
It just took 6 days for process. Got approval yesterday.
Feeling very happy!! Now i can stay in Canada till 2017 ;)

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Orangel123 said:
Goku, could you please elaborate on the difference between them?
ziyadok said:
Hi Goku,

Thanks for your reply, what is security check? I am confused now...

Thanks,

Ziyad

Criminality is checking your police clearance certificates, pervious records etc. to make sure that you do not have previous convictions or on going case or if you were convicted for crimes such as DUI, assault, child abuse (they see it according to Canadian Criminal code of Conduct) that would make you inadmissible to Canada.

Security is checking whether you are a threat to Canada e.g. terrorism, hacking, crime against humanity, war crimes, etc.

torontoviadelhi

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-Jun-2014
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
AOR Received.
Not Yet
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Staind said:
Deleted my post as well...
+1 for understanding the sensitivity of the matter.

ziyadok

Star Member
Aug 28, 2011
Hello Friiends,

I have received my MR, PCC and RPRF request on SEP 30 , applicant from India under NOC 1114, I have got my PCC from India and done my MR now, waiting for my PCC from the UK as I was in the UK more than 6 months. I would like to know while sending the documents back to the embassy what are the documents I need to include other than listed below:

PCC from India

PCC from UK

MR acknowledment from the hospital

RPRF payment receipt

Front and Back pages of Passports for self and dependents

Letter from the embassy for MR, PCC & RPRF.

Anything else reuired such as passport size photographs? and I am not sure at this stage if I have cleared the security and back ground checks. Please advise.

Thanks,

Ziyad

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stann said:
Sleepless night...so logged into ecas....however had a mild scare when the page said that this is only for our clients....in frenzy rentered all details.....and behold....second line added to my "in process" status...yay!!!!
"We started processing your file on 16th october"
this is great news!!!!

Also does anyone know how many "lines" come in ecas? Does this mean that my file is not transferred yet to NDVO?
Does anybody know how long now for mr approx?
NDVO is my visa office.

Praise the Lord :D
congrats

andy6835

Jul 30, 2014
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanOl said:
who has done the translation? It needs to be done by authorised translator only. Also an affidavit needs to be collected from the translator that information given is true to the best of his knowledge.
Point no 3. SSC BIRTH CERTIFICATE, I am assuming this is SSC passing certificate where DOB is mentioned.
is translation & affidivate on same page with original notorised stamp from court valid ?

I did translation (by lawer & licenced notary person)& submitted, true copy of original BC,Original translated BC having stamp stating that translation is correct with RED emobossed notary stamp from court. I put cover letter stating that affidivate & translation is combined in single page since translater & authority is same along with my SSC certificate(which has DOB but no parents detail).. will this work or I should start preparing another application ?

rajisingh

Star Member
Aug 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2013
AOR Received.
April 2014
Med's Request
Waiting fr so long ....
Med's Done....
With god grace
Passport Req..
With god grace
VISA ISSUED...
With god grace
LANDED..........
With god grace
coolranger said:
hi everyone ,

i have received my PER and i just want to that will CIC call us to enquire about our job before sending Medical request, does any one of you received a call from NDVO for enquiries.

PLEASE REPLY ANYONE WHO GOT THE CALL FROM NDVO OR CIC
Yes before MR visa offices do the background checks. They can call at place of employment..bt sumtime dey do not. ...

CanadianLov3

Champion Member
Sep 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
11-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with File/Application.
File Transfer...
SLU: 24-08-2015
Med's Request
InshAllah Soon
Interview........
InshAllah Waived
Congrats and Good luck buddy.

future_canadian said:
We received our MR and PCC request today!

Finally HKVO woke up and sent them.

Interestingly we did not receive RPRF request yet.

Also, our ECAS has not been updated and is still only 1 line.

Also from the forms we received along with the MR, I can see that not only the PA but all dependants have their own UCI numbers. The dependant applicants have 3 consecutive UCI numbers, but the PA's UCI seems unrelated. If that information is useful to anyone.

Info for reference:
App received 7 May
Fee cashed 30 June
PER 11 Aug
AOR 29 Aug
MR/PCC request 22 Oct

Spreadsheet already updated.

Every VO works differently, but does this mean our background/security checks are finished? If so that's a relief.

HAPPY DAY!

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
ziyadok said:
Hello Friiends,

I have received my MR, PCC and RPRF request on SEP 30 , applicant from India under NOC 1114, I have got my PCC from India and done my MR now, waiting for my PCC from the UK as I was in the UK more than 6 months. I would like to know while sending the documents back to the embassy what are the documents I need to include other than listed below:

PCC from India

PCC from UK

MR acknowledment from the hospital

RPRF payment receipt

Front and Back pages of Passports for self and dependents

Letter from the embassy for MR, PCC & RPRF.

Anything else reuired such as passport size photographs? and I am not sure at this stage if I have cleared the security and back ground checks. Please advise.

Thanks,

Ziyad
Don't send anything they didn't ask for.

Just send below documents:

Cover letter
Original PCC's
A copy of RPRF receipt
A copy of IME done
F & B pages of PP (IF REQUESTED)
Photos (IF REQUESTED)

P.S. Only send this package after you receive UK PCC.

From my point of view you already cleared, Eligibility (background check) & Criminality. Security will start after you submit above documents & upon clearing it you will receive PPR.

shahzadpir

Jun 12, 2014
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
AOR Received.
PER (21-10-2014)
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
03-12-2014
Med's Done....
14-12-2014
Interview........
Waived (Alhamdulilah)
Passport Req..
29-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-12-2014
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Thanks century,,, :)

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lannguyen said:
Hi everybody, I think you guys can help me with this. I am applying for PR and I'm very worried about my qualification.

Current my job title is: Credit administrative officer. I do not know what NOC that I am in?

In the letter that my employer wrote for me, my duties are: discharge typing, mortgage payouts, updating securities, reports, followup letters, statement preparation, faxes, web systems updates.

I am working for a financial institution. The description kinda matches with NOC 1221, but unfortunately they no longer accept application for that NOC. Another close option which I am thinking right now is Other financial officer, NOC 1114, but the description is not really close. Except for the fact that I have a finance background.

According to the points mark passing thing, I have 72 points which is good. I just do not know where do I fall into for the NOC. Am I eligible at all to apply

Please help. Any response would be appreciated

Thank you
1114 is a weird NOC in that it is a catch-all that lists many different kinds of job titles and duties lists for a few job titles but not for many of the others. Nobody really knows what to make of it.

If you think you are a Financial Officer, go ahead and apply under 1114, and make sure your letter writer(s) get in finance-oriented details in your letters. You can't be accepted if you don't apply! Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.