+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hina99

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
I have a question.

I remember filling forms and writing details about all past travels.
But now my application has been received and I am planning to go for a vacation in Europe next month.

1: If i get the visa and I go to Europe tour, do i need to mention it at any stage to CIC?

2: If my Visa is declined for any reason, will that impact my PR chances.

3: what are the PR chances after PER?

blindman

Jun 30, 2014
Banja Luka, BiH
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2014
Doc's Request.
09-06-2015
Nomination.....
24-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with app
File Transfer...
05-06-2015
Med's Request
09-06-2015
nishesh3003 said:
If you need to know whether a transaction on your CC has failed to go through, then you are expected to have proper notifications set with the bank (email and/or sms).

CIC does not communicate anything to you. They do however attempt a total of 3 times after which your app is mailed back to you.
Tnx for clarifying that.
We are June 4th applicants and still have no CC charged neither app has been returned to us.
Do you know the gap between charge attempts (hours, days, weeks)?
We are kinda worried, but hope remains

Tnx again

Regards

Alenair

Oct 20, 2014
CanadianLov3 said:
Reference to your question below in italics, There shouldn't be any issue in your case as per my opinion for finding out your preference in life later on and going on about living it. You just have to prove it in your cover letter in your words, another question of not having travel history together also should not be any issue since husband and wife not always travel together.

According to CIC definition we are common-law partners, my question is whether it is any question will be raised by officer regarding our current relationship as two males had ex-straight relation and probably reject us?

Also you should read a case from Poland. That is exactly why I mentioned your place also matters from where you're applying

Seniors can further help. :)
Bro,
Thank you for guides , But in my current country homosexual relationship banned and has a barbarian execution penalty! I think as CIC defined the term common-law, rationally it is not matter whether it is legal relationship in original immigrant country as we know in many countries it is banned or at least still illegal.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
hina99 said:
I have a question.

I remember filling forms and writing details about all past travels.
But now my application has been received and I am planning to go for a vacation in Europe next month.

1: If i get the visa and I go to Europe tour, do i need to mention it at any stage to CIC? NO. Only some major changes like family composition or change of employment - VO need to be informed.

2: If my Visa is declined for any reason, will that impact my PR chances. It depends on the reason. If it is for misrepresentation, it may.

3: what are the PR chances after PER? Chances is less then 1% definitely. Last year some reported rejection in interview for not able to convince officer to math duties with NOC.

aspirant2173

Aug 19, 2014
Hello Seniors,
I am 16th June applicant of NOC 2173. I am still waiting for any reply from CIC. Not sure whether DD has been charged or not. Sent an email to bank to confirm the same.
Anyone please tell how much time I should wait.

Thanks!

CPR2012

May 22, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Hi Neel/Oscar/Century/Asheef/future and other Experts,

One of my friend doesn't have Birth certificate, however he does have his 10th class mark sheet where his father name and DOB is mentioned in English.

Few queries;
1) Can this 10th certificate can be considered as birth certificate?
2) What type of affidavit should he provide along with this? Can someone provide the affidavit with an example resembling the above scenario?
3) Are there any successful cases who got PER for the same scenario?

Thanks

harsh62

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
Mushfiq_1987 said:
Hello guys.. I am 2nd July applicant (DD).. when can I expect PER?
I am also a 2nd July applicant,
If your CC is charged and CIC works fast to clear the pending PER's

Hopefully we'll get some good news this Saturday! :)

July3applicant

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
28-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with File
File Transfer...
Second line update 20-01-2015
Med's Request
28-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015 ( Third line update 20-02-2015)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hello Guys

I am a july 3 applicant... Mode of Payment DD

When can i expect my PER mail?

Eagerly waiting for response

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
aspirant2173 said:
Hello Seniors,
I am 16th June applicant of NOC 2173. I am still waiting for any reply from CIC. Not sure whether DD has been charged or not. Sent an email to bank to confirm the same.
Anyone please tell how much time I should wait.

Thanks!
Hang on there. Out of 45 applicants in the spreadsheet, only 15 received PER. Wait 2-3 more weeks before you get panic.

Meantime, you can send email at cio-sydney-search-enquiry @ cic.gc.ca asking about your application status. Mention your Full Name, DoB, UCI (of you have any), Passport number.

whizman

Oct 20, 2014
Hello All,

I am a June 3 Applicant and have not heard from cic to date. I did not submit my original IELTS because, it was sent last year before cap got filled up. I did not get it back my package from CIC since last year. So I sent a statement explaining why i could not submit the original.

can this be a reason for rejection.

I used DD and still no news to confirm if it has been encashed.

franixsouq

Jun 20, 2014
Normally it take 4-6 weeks (normal POST), why do you think ur application will be rejected ?

any doubts ? or any mistake you have done ?

vasumaaney said:
Hi All,

If application is rejected, in how many days it will reach us. Also in which courier we can get those documents. Please tell.

Thanks,
Vasu

hina99

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
But hey.. i actualy resigned from my last company and doing my own business now.

do i need to inform them?

how do i do it?

franixsouq

Jun 20, 2014
why there is no news for many applicants , what can be the possibilities of such silence ?

Pending applicants of June week 1 & 2 please share your updates

ishakmohd

Jul 15, 2014
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
CPR2012 said:
Hi Neel/Oscar/Century/Asheef/future and other Experts,

One of my friend doesn't have Birth certificate, however he does have his 10th class mark sheet where his father name and DOB is mentioned in English.

Few queries;
1) Can this 10th certificate can be considered as birth certificate?
2) What type of affidavit should he provide along with this? Can someone provide the affidavit with an example resembling the above scenario?
3) Are there any successful cases who got PER for the same scenario?

Thanks
Hi there,

An affidavit sworn by the principal applicant's father whose name is there in the 10th certificate can be used in this case. The parent should solemnly affirm the following in front of a Notary public.
1) Name of the principal applicant
2)That the principal applicant is his son
3) His DOB is so and so(
4) That this affidavit is in Lieu of his birth certificate and the reason why a birth certificate is not available (something like the birth wasn't registered with the local authorities)
5) That the supporting doc is 10th certificate with the Reg. No on the certificate. Also get the certificate copy also attested by the Notary and attach it with the affidavit

If you can take these details to a Notary public and explain him this is what you need, you will get your things done

all the best

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
ishakmohd said:
Hi there,

An affidavit sworn by the principal applicant's father whose name is there in the 10th certificate can be used in this case. The parent should solemnly affirm the following in front of a Notary public.
1) Name of the principal applicant
2)That the principal applicant is his son
3) His DOB is so and so(
4) That this affidavit is in Lieu of his birth certificate and the reason why a birth certificate is not available (something like the birth wasn't registered with the local authorities)
5) That the supporting doc is 10th certificate with the Reg. No on the certificate. Also get the certificate copy also attested by the Notary and attach it with the affidavit

If you can take these details to a Notary public and explain him this is what you need, you will get your things done

all the best

+1 ... :-* :-*

Status
Not open for further replies.