+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

can_rn

Oct 20, 2014
Hi Guys!

This is for my fellow rn's who are planning to apply. I hope that this would help us all. I just wanted to share my experience regarding this forum so that other RN's can have the chance too be accepted under the FSW. I am very happy that I read this forum before I submitted sa CIC. At first I was planning to apply under 3012 but I risked it and submitted under 3233 LPN based from the post in this canada visa forum. Thank God I was not wrong. Right now I have my PER!!!. Unfortunately my other colleagues who submitted under noc 3012 already didn't made it so their agency is now rushing them to reapply under 3233. Hope this would help all of the nurses in this forum.

Again Goodluck to everyone!!!
Keep the faith!

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
surinderchopra said:
Hello All,

I am new to this forum and i am planning to send my application by first week of Nov for NOC 4011. I need your help here as to what all documents need to be attached with the application apart from the checklist which is there on CIC site. I mean what copies of what documents.

If anyone has any personal checklist please share. thanks.
Hi Surinder

Please do not rely on personal checklists.

First thing you need to do is go through CIC's checklist in detail. Then you need to determine which documents you will not be able to provide (reference letters etc) and/or documents that have certain anomalies (Name mismatch in birth certificate etc).

Once you find out the documents which you wont be able to provide and the ones that have anomalies, you can come back to the forum for further guidance.

Also make sure you go through CIC's application guide in detail while filling the form.

CanadianLov3

Champion Member
Sep 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
11-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with File/Application.
File Transfer...
SLU: 24-08-2015
Med's Request
InshAllah Soon
Interview........
InshAllah Waived
Alenair said:
Yes I asked my question here to have expert's answers, my common-law can not apply for FSW as his experience is not in this year high demanded codes. So he should apply as my partner only.
Reference to your question below in italics, There shouldn't be any issue in your case as per my opinion for finding out your preference in life later on and going on about living it. You just have to prove it in your cover letter in your words, another question of not having travel history together also should not be any issue since husband and wife not always travel together.

According to CIC definition we are common-law partners, my question is whether it is any question will be raised by officer regarding our current relationship as two males had ex-straight relation and probably reject us?

Also you should read a case from Poland. That is exactly why I mentioned your place also matters from where you're applying

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/commonlaw-partner-deleted-from-my-fsw-application-by-visa-office-t96039.0.html

Seniors can further help. :)

Mushfiq_1987

Star Member
May 14, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2014
Doc's Request.
30-07-2015 (PF - Agent, Fund & Relative)
Nomination.....
27-10-2014 (PER)
AOR Received.
08-12-2014
IELTS Request
SLU 26-08-2015
File Transfer...
17-11-2014
adisu01 said:
friend

Do you know the status of your DD. Is that encashed
Don't know yet brother.. May be tomorrow I will check with the bank..

manish3532

Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
REJECTED
Doc's Request.
REJECTED
Nomination.....
REJECTED
:mad: :mad: :mad:ppr ppr ppr ppr PPR PPR PPR ppr ppr ppr ppr :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

KAHA HAI ....................KAHA HAI ..............................

APSK

Jul 17, 2013
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC
AOR Received.
26-07-2019
Med's Request
27-08-2019
Med's Done....
20-09-2019
NDVO....PPR please...!! ::) ???

Seniors,
What should be the expected time for PPR after MR? looks like other VOs are sending it on case to case base and NDVO is planning to do it in batch mode...!!

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Congratulation and +1 for sharing and encouraging forumite to help each other.

Also please get enlisted into spreadsheet as it will help all other.

can_rn said:
Hi Guys!

This is for my fellow rn's who are planning to apply. I hope that this would help us all. I just wanted to share my experience regarding this forum so that other RN's can have the chance too be accepted under the FSW. I am very happy that I read this forum before I submitted sa CIC. At first I was planning to apply under 3012 but I risked it and submitted under 3233 LPN based from the post in this canada visa forum. Thank God I was not wrong. Right now I have my PER!!!. Unfortunately my other colleagues who submitted under noc 3012 already didn't made it so their agency is now rushing them to reapply under 3233. Hope this would help all of the nurses in this forum.

Again Goodluck to everyone!!!
Keep the faith!

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It seems they don't have any reliable testing facilities.. they just ripping you off your money being Immigration candidate.
I would suggest go to another hospital next time for your hubby 8)

rinal2174 said:
I would like to share my experience related to medicals which happened in ahmefabad on saturday.
It was a smooth process till first half of the day. The process started at 9. Starting from eye check up then height and weight check then doctor measured BP then blood and urine test. Lastly xray and doctor consultation.
At 12, we completed everything but only me and my son got it done according to doc.
My hubby had bp so was asked to do echo and ecg and some more tests. *for the first time he got BP)
Later everything came normal. So doctor found another fault of sugar at 2 pm. And said to go for some more tests (we knew from report about sugar at 12 but doc realised it at 2)
At 5 those reports came normal with no issues.
Doc did not scan those reports for proof. Gave tht copy back to us
Still asked tht as ur medical is not complete, take medicine for 10 days and come on 29th again

So weird...
Is this possible?? Or it is some harrasment??
P.s. we all have received tht letter from doctor

All the recommended tests were chargable and we spent 6000 INR more than normal medical expense

royston

Apr 27, 2014
royston said:
Could anyone help with Bank of America customer, toronto branch number to check for DD encashment. I remember someone had posted the details of the same on the forum, but I cant find it..

Thanks...

My app date is 3rd July
Could anyone help with Bank of America customer care number, toronto branch to check for DD encashment. I remember someone had posted the details of the same on the forum, but I cant find it..

Thanks...

My app date is 3rd July

gopu

Oct 15, 2014
bunny88 said:
hi,
wait is the key my friend..there r applicants who did not hear anything from NDVO after starting the processing even after 35 dayz...so be patient n wait for few more dayz....u will hear good newz soon...
Thank you bunny88. Really i feel relax after reading your suggestion. Thanks for your wishes for good newz soon..

manthansk

Star Member
Jul 23, 2014
ahmedabad
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-5-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application..
congratulations..

3142_aspirant

Ruby_fsw

for ur MR today.

enjoy ur day....

Manish1986

Star Member
Jul 22, 2014
Banga
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07 Aug 2014
Nomination.....
03 Dec 2014
IELTS Request
7.5 Band
File Transfer...
05 Feb 2015
Med's Request
21 Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
20-02-2016
Hi All,

Please let me know the current date for rejection of files, DD encashed and PER recieved???

Glad

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 May
AOR Received.
10 October
raven111 said:
Yes it is true that you can live anywhere in Canada.. But can you land in Quebec if you did not apply under quebec skilled worker ?

It seems no, look into this link
http://www.canadavisa.com/canadian-immigration-faq-landing.html

The answer for this question is:
Generally, the holder of a Canada Immigration Visa may enter Canada at any port of entry without difficulty.

However, if you first enter Canada at a port of entry in the Province of Quebec, you must have been accepted by Quebec and have a valid Quebec Certificate of Selection or be prepared to document your clear intention to reside in a province other than Quebec.

Status
Not open for further replies.