+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hetal.d610

Oct 17, 2014
Hi,

I had a query about proof of funds. Do i have to show my home loan in the liability section of proof of funds ?

If someone can respond to this asap it will be great help.

Regards,
Hetal

ruknab

Aug 15, 2013
I would be leaving for europe by december end, i would most probably get my medical requests and would be asked to submit my passport for stamping when i am not in my orignal country(NDVO), can i hv medicals in another country and is there any way i can send my passport for stamping without coming back to india

insanbakulaw

Sep 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02JUN2014
Nomination.....
PER:24SEP2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
11NOV2014
Med's Done....
04DEC2014 (Medical Results Received, 3rd Line)
Passport Req..
23DEC2014(PP Received by VO-08JAN2015)
VISA ISSUED...
DM: 22JAN2015, PP sent by VO: 29JAN2015
LANDED..........
Oct 30, 2015
ruknab said:
I would be leaving for europe by december end, i would most probably get my medical requests and would be asked to submit my passport for stamping when i am not in my orignal country(NDVO), can i hv medicals in another country and is there any way i can send my passport for stamping without coming back to india
Absolutely yes, you can do the medical exam in Europe and send your passport for stamping from there.

Good Luck!

papmanindia

Dec 8, 2009
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File received - 12-05-2014
Nomination.....
22-08-2014
AOR Received.
Skipped
IELTS Request
Sent with APP
Med's Request
7 Oct 2014
Med's Done....
10 Oct 2014
Passport Req..
DM - 24 Feb 2015...PPR 25 Feb 2015...submitted 02-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13 March 2015
LANDED..........
18 April 2015
Century,

My status shows Medical reports received.

I have also despatched my PCC+RPRF in other courier to NDVO. My due date to deliver all this thing is 21 Nov 2014 and we know that we will not get any status update for PCC and RPRF.

Lets say, if my courier does not reach there or reached but not considered by them (any xyz reason) and my due date also get approached.

In such case will NDVO ditch me out or will they contact me again for documents. I bleive they should provide status update for PCC and RPRF (or atleast for PCC).

mairanagh

Jan 6, 2014
Hi friends,
I got "MR + RPRF + Additional documents request" email from Paris VO. Do I need to just reply that email and attach the the scaned files of the documents or I should mail the documents as well.
Thanks,

zs2013

Star Member
Apr 7, 2014
CanOl said:
1. IELTS score - 18 points
2. Colour copies are fine. ECA Report, IELTS Report, PCC to be in original.
3. Copies of experience letters are fine. Spouse experience letter not required.
4. Work experience has nothing to do with education.
thanks for your reply.

I am under noc 4011 Lecturer. its requirement is Masters Degree as mentioned in cic. Before obtaining masters degree, i joined as Lecturer. so will they count 3 months before the degree obtained.

papmanindia

Dec 8, 2009
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File received - 12-05-2014
Nomination.....
22-08-2014
AOR Received.
Skipped
IELTS Request
Sent with APP
Med's Request
7 Oct 2014
Med's Done....
10 Oct 2014
Passport Req..
DM - 24 Feb 2015...PPR 25 Feb 2015...submitted 02-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13 March 2015
LANDED..........
18 April 2015
mairanagh said:
Hi friends,
I got "MR + RPRF + Additional documents request" email from Paris VO. Do I need to just reply that email and attach the the scaned files of the documents or I should mail the documents as well.
Thanks,
Sir, they might have given VO address where u need to send the documents. I dont think they asked for scan and send.

Anupam1

Sep 21, 2014
i believe that noc cap is updated based upon number of completed applications received.
once that is done and completeness is affirmed by CIO, the files are moved to "charging section"
post this process, files are then moved to PER.

as we noticed in case of 2174, people are still getting charged and PER, inspite of 1000 applications received.
therefore, we can conclude that completeness check is probably going on for last week of july to approx 10 aug applicants
and the next cap update shall be in accordance to the same.

PLS CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG. its just what i feel is the case.

reply appreciated

Glad

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 May
AOR Received.
10 October
Hey guys,

I want to share with you an article that I read about people who failed in making a good life in Canada .. I would love to hear your opinion ..

Here is the article:

Don't make the mistake of migrating to Canada, it's a fool's paradise

By Usha Das

TORONTO: As I read the news this week about 257,515 people migrating to Canada in 2012, I had a chill running down my spine as I considered the fate of these immigrants who would have to start their job hunt the very next day of their arrival. Their imported money would soon run out and if they have to survive in this country, they will have to get a job quickly.

Personally speaking, my family had a great life in Dubai. We managed to get a good education for our kids. My husband and I had satisfying jobs and a good bank balance thanks to our tax-free salaries.

Then suddenly, this Canada bug bit us as we did not want to return to India after working for about two decades in Dubai.

So we decided to apply for immigration to Canada. After a few years of waiting, we got our PR Cards. When we told our friends that we are going to settle in Canada, many of them warned us. They narrated horrific tales of new immigrants in Canada.

They warned us that highly skilled and experienced people, who have worked in managerial positions in Dubai or India, are working as cab drivers or factory workers in Canada. We were also told that even if you did get a job, you will have to work much below your professional rank, which will deeply hurt your ego and self esteem.

In fact, some friends suggested that we would be better off going back to India to the warmth of our family. But we suspected that they are fooling us and we paid no heed to their advice.

So in April 2009, we left Dubai and landed in Toronto to start a new life, against the wishes of these family friends. We were in a hurry to get back into our former profession. But it took me more than a couple of years to get a teaching license. Then I spent more money on upgrading my qualifications and membership fees. Then I had to do a lot of volunteer work as I waited and waited for a school job. But nothing happened.

So here is my story: even after spending four years in Canada and upgrading my skills and using up all our savings, I am still without a job. Actually, this IS the story of thousands of fellow immigrants.

School boards are on perpetual strike. Teachers are being laid off. It is a very frightening situation for teachers. But the school boards keep training more and more teachers and making money!

Most of these teachers are jobless or they are doing jobs that pay them peanuts and kill their self-esteem.

My husband, who had three decades of work experience in construction in Dubai, was reduced to doing odd jobs which are not even worth mentioning.

Chasing this so-called Canadian dream, we have ended up using all our savings. We have already spent a couple of hundred thousand dollars to live a descent life, so that we will not lose the will to survive in this struggling country with no job prospects.

Having spent almost all our life savings, we don't know what to do next – whether to stay here or go back. Our life is in a limbo.

My advice to people who are itching to migrate to Canada to give a better future to their children is this: Think hard before you take any decision and don't fool yourself by painting a rosy picture in your head. You may end up working in factories, call centers, security agencies, Tim Horton's or packing factories. You will lose your savings. Your will lose your morale and self-esteem. Tensions will destroy your marital and family life. Finally, if you are lucky enough, you may get an entry-level job and then pay someone else's mortgage while living in their basement as you dream of buying your own little nest.

And buying your little nest in a hurry (with your saved money) could be your worst mistake, for God forbid if you are laid off, as it happened to my dear friend, who will pay the mortgage? Your house dream will collapse and you will be buried under it.

And if you do get a job – which most probably you won't enjoy doing, but you will do it anyways to survive and pay the mortgage – you will end up wasting the prime of your life paying back the mortgage. It is not worth it, believe me.

Our struggle for survival continues to this day. We don't know when we will wind up this fruitless venture and head back to India. This is the story of many immigrants to Canada.

READ ALS

- See more at: http://newseastwest.com/dont-make-the-mistake-of-migrating-to-canada-its-a-fools-paradise/#sthash.Q4L3Lzjf.dpuf

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
They generally ditch out but waits for you to ask query. But if it is courier:

1. If not delivered, you will know it - courier will inform you.

2. If delivered but not considered, do preserve the POD so that you can show evidence to VO.

papmanindia said:
Century,

My status shows Medical reports received.

I have also despatched my PCC+RPRF in other courier to NDVO. My due date to deliver all this thing is 21 Nov 2014 and we know that we will not get any status update for PCC and RPRF.

Lets say, if my courier does not reach there or reached but not considered by them (any xyz reason) and my due date also get approached.

In such case will NDVO ditch me out or will they contact me again for documents. I bleive they should provide status update for PCC and RPRF (or atleast for PCC).

venu4444

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO to Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2014
AOR Received.
11-02-2015
Med's Request
23-04-2015
Med's Done....
25-04-2015
Interview........
3rd line 8-05-2015, DM on 20-05-2015
Hi Seniors,

I have sent mu application and now I want to withdraw my fixed deposit.
anyway it will effect my application, whether VO contact back or they will ask me the latest statement while doing BG.
For FD no statement will be there, if VO asks I wll keep agian in my FD that time, How it works, all because thats not my money, please suggest

Lebanese_TO

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2014. Returned on Dec 1st :(
Hi everyone, I ve noticed that some people, after recieving their application by cic, can check online and it says that their app is under process.
it is been a month that cic have recieved my app and i still can't log in to check my app status (i have UCI)

Thank you.

LittleOwl

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kyiv, UA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2014
Nomination.....
31-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-04-2015
Passport Req..
30-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2015
LANDED..........
16-09-2015
Hi guys! An acquaintance of mine sent her application at the end of September. She used the older version of Schedule 3, the one that was effective before August, 08-2013. What do you guys think, will this be a problem? What should she do? I mean, if this is gonna be a problem - obviously she should retrieve her application, but how does she do it, what is the best course of action?
She has a sister living in Canada.

Please help!

insanbakulaw

Sep 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02JUN2014
Nomination.....
PER:24SEP2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
11NOV2014
Med's Done....
04DEC2014 (Medical Results Received, 3rd Line)
Passport Req..
23DEC2014(PP Received by VO-08JAN2015)
VISA ISSUED...
DM: 22JAN2015, PP sent by VO: 29JAN2015
LANDED..........
Oct 30, 2015
Dr.Ss11 said:
Hi,
Can anyone tell me if uncle (by law) like father's sister's husband as canadian citizen, be shown as proof of relationship??
Nope, only relatives by blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.