+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleOwl

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kyiv, UA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2014
Nomination.....
31-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-04-2015
Passport Req..
30-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2015
LANDED..........
16-09-2015
Diplomatru said:
Дети есть?
I'm sorry, but we are in an English-speaking community, let's not be rude, let's not talk Russian.

Now, children are irrelevant, I am talking about Schedule 3: Economic Classes [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 3]

Rabail

Jul 4, 2013
Hi all,

I received back my documents on 17th October and the reason was the wrong payment method (which I realised after sending my application) and they also highlighted the work responsibilities part, which I am not sure why happened because I followed the standard template including my job responsibilities according to the NOC description, number of hours, start and joining date etc.
The weird thing is that the rejection letter which I received was dated 13th August and it reached on 17th October (so late, right?)

Now I am thinking to apply again but I need to know how old documents can I use? Can I use a bank statement from August and same old documents which I sent in May??

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Rabail said:
Hi all,

I received back my documents on 17th October and the reason was the wrong payment method (which I realised after sending my application) and they also highlighted the work responsibilities part, which I am not sure why happened because I followed the standard template including my job responsibilities according to the NOC description, number of hours, start and joining date etc.
The weird thing is that the rejection letter which I received was dated 13th August and it reached on 17th October (so late, right?)

Now I am thinking to apply again but I need to know how old documents can I use? Can I use a bank statement from August and same old documents which I sent in May??
Sorry to hear that
Update as many as documents to latest date i.e. forms, bank statment, etc.
Rest document that can not be updated like IELTS, ECA report, etc. should be ok.

+1 to encourage you.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LittleOwl said:
I'm sorry, but we are in an English-speaking community, let's not be rude, let's not talk Russian.

Now, children are irrelevant, I am talking about Schedule 3: Economic Classes [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 3]
На хинди здесь говорят будь здоров, тч не надо стесняться своей речи ;)
It seems they wouldn't consider experience of less than 1 year in the updated form as far as work experience points are concerned. That's the only crucial amendment I can think of.

Platoplato

Jul 11, 2014
i435 said:
Pls use the 'Entry' link in my signature.
Upon clicking that link, it will guide you to fill information which will be uploaded to the spreadsheet upon completion of that online form.

Hope this helps!
Thanks!

LittleOwl

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kyiv, UA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2014
Nomination.....
31-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-04-2015
Passport Req..
30-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2015
LANDED..........
16-09-2015
Diplomatru said:
На хинди здесь говорят будь здоров, тч не надо стесняться своей речи ;)
It seems they wouldn't consider experience of less than 1 year in the updated form as far as work experience points are concerned. That's the only crucial amendment I can think of.
It's not about being ashamed, it's about being rude - because it's rude to speak language that nobody else understands... And it's not like we are having some secrets here))))) Not to mention, not only me but other people might have similar issue, and they will appreciate your help - when they can understand it.

Wait-wait... Tell me please, do you actually know any real cases when the older form had been submitted and the application resulted in PER?

SSPT

Star Member
Mar 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-0
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Passport Sent :April 1st 2015
Nomination.....
Passport received by CPC-O : April 8th 2015
AOR Received.
Return Tracker activate : April 15th 2015
Med's Request
December 3rd 2014
Med's Done....
December 10th 2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
23-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-13-2015
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
I agree bro!!!I came here in Canada few years ago as a student !! I did few odd jobs for some time to cover my expenses and pay the fee for my exams and certifications in Canada! there was time when I was under debts but I never gave up kept working towards my license and now I have jo in my profession and I am satisfied ! just keeping my fingers crossed for my application. +1 to you

papmanindia said:
i Understand the situation and even heard many real stories . But i also heard of success stories. One should be prepare for worst and should have confidence. In Starting, one may have to has to any small job for bread and butter.

Rabail

Jul 4, 2013
Can anyone PLEASE share a sample experience letter to get from employer? I need to figure out what I did wrong with mine!

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
SSPT said:
I agree bro!!!I came here in Canada few years ago as a student !! I did few odd jobs for some time to cover my expenses and pay the fee for my exams and certifications in Canada! there was time when I was under debts but I never gave up kept working towards my license and now I have jo in my profession and I am satisfied ! just keeping my fingers crossed for my application. +1 to you

I know, I am also in Canada, came here as a student and then story goes.... .
+1 towards all suffering and hardship.

SSPT

Star Member
Mar 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-0
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Request
December 3rd 2014
Med's Done....
December 10th 2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
23-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-13-2015
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Thanks ;D for the kind words ! +1 to you too

Goku said:
I know, I am also in Canada, came here as a student and then story goes.... .
+1 towards all suffering and hardship.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LittleOwl said:
It's not about being ashamed, it's about being rude - because it's rude to speak language that nobody else understands... And it's not like we are having some secrets here))))) Not to mention, not only me but other people might have similar issue, and they will appreciate your help - when they can understand it.
Unfortunately, every day same generic questions are posted, because many people don't want to do a little research on their own, so I guess it won't help, but anyway, let's get down to business:

Wait-wait... Tell me please, do you actually know any real cases when the older form had been submitted and the application resulted in PER?
Yup, enjoy your reading:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw2014-old-application-forms-used-lets-network-here-t243442.45.html

SSPT

Star Member
Mar 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-0
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Request
December 3rd 2014
Med's Done....
December 10th 2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
23-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-13-2015
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
To whom it may Concern:

This letter is to certify that XYZ was an employee with our Organization.XYZ was working as a full time (40 hour per week) __job title___________ with out organization . His Employment duration with us was from July 5th, 2008 through 4th May 2009. His monthly salary was Rs.0000000000/- per month.

His job description and responsibilities are listed below:

• Assessing patient’s physical abilities through evaluative measures.
• Screening of all the Patients and providing appropriate Physiotherapy intervention.
• Establishing treatment goals with patient’s based on bodily diagnoses.
• Communication with referring physician and other healthcare professionals regarding patient’s problems, needs and development.
• Maintaining clinical and statistical records and discuss with other health care professionals.
• Developing and implementing health promotion programs for patients, staff and the society.
• Planning and implementation of physiotherapy programs including therapeutic exercise, manipulations, the use of electro-therapeutic and other mechanical equipment and hydro-therapy.
• Continue professional development.
• Provided supervisory support to Physiotherapy student.
• Active integration of Physiotherapist’s role into rehabilitation team.
• Provided Treatment to patients and provided feed to interdisciplinary team.

Please feel free to contact me if you need any additional information.

Name and designation of supervisor

Rabail said:
Can anyone PLEASE share a sample experience letter to get from employer? I need to figure out what I did wrong with mine!

mjamal14

Sep 7, 2013
Glad said:
Hey guys,

I want to share with you an article that I read about people who failed in making a good life in Canada .. I would love to hear your opinion ..

Here is the article:

Don't make the mistake of migrating to Canada, it's a fool's paradise

By Usha Das

TORONTO: As I read the news this week about 257,515 people migrating to Canada in 2012, I had a chill running down my spine as I considered the fate of these immigrants who would have to start their job hunt the very next day of their arrival. Their imported money would soon run out and if they have to survive in this country, they will have to get a job quickly.

Personally speaking, my family had a great life in Dubai. We managed to get a good education for our kids. My husband and I had satisfying jobs and a good bank balance thanks to our tax-free salaries.

Then suddenly, this Canada bug bit us as we did not want to return to India after working for about two decades in Dubai.

So we decided to apply for immigration to Canada. After a few years of waiting, we got our PR Cards. When we told our friends that we are going to settle in Canada, many of them warned us. They narrated horrific tales of new immigrants in Canada.

They warned us that highly skilled and experienced people, who have worked in managerial positions in Dubai or India, are working as cab drivers or factory workers in Canada. We were also told that even if you did get a job, you will have to work much below your professional rank, which will deeply hurt your ego and self esteem.

In fact, some friends suggested that we would be better off going back to India to the warmth of our family. But we suspected that they are fooling us and we paid no heed to their advice.

So in April 2009, we left Dubai and landed in Toronto to start a new life, against the wishes of these family friends. We were in a hurry to get back into our former profession. But it took me more than a couple of years to get a teaching license. Then I spent more money on upgrading my qualifications and membership fees. Then I had to do a lot of volunteer work as I waited and waited for a school job. But nothing happened.

So here is my story: even after spending four years in Canada and upgrading my skills and using up all our savings, I am still without a job. Actually, this IS the story of thousands of fellow immigrants.

School boards are on perpetual strike. Teachers are being laid off. It is a very frightening situation for teachers. But the school boards keep training more and more teachers and making money!

Most of these teachers are jobless or they are doing jobs that pay them peanuts and kill their self-esteem.

My husband, who had three decades of work experience in construction in Dubai, was reduced to doing odd jobs which are not even worth mentioning.

Chasing this so-called Canadian dream, we have ended up using all our savings. We have already spent a couple of hundred thousand dollars to live a descent life, so that we will not lose the will to survive in this struggling country with no job prospects.

Having spent almost all our life savings, we don't know what to do next – whether to stay here or go back. Our life is in a limbo.

My advice to people who are itching to migrate to Canada to give a better future to their children is this: Think hard before you take any decision and don't fool yourself by painting a rosy picture in your head. You may end up working in factories, call centers, security agencies, Tim Horton's or packing factories. You will lose your savings. Your will lose your morale and self-esteem. Tensions will destroy your marital and family life. Finally, if you are lucky enough, you may get an entry-level job and then pay someone else's mortgage while living in their basement as you dream of buying your own little nest.

And buying your little nest in a hurry (with your saved money) could be your worst mistake, for God forbid if you are laid off, as it happened to my dear friend, who will pay the mortgage? Your house dream will collapse and you will be buried under it.

And if you do get a job – which most probably you won't enjoy doing, but you will do it anyways to survive and pay the mortgage – you will end up wasting the prime of your life paying back the mortgage. It is not worth it, believe me.

Our struggle for survival continues to this day. We don't know when we will wind up this fruitless venture and head back to India. This is the story of many immigrants to Canada.

READ ALS
This is why I feel going to a new country is advisable when you are young with not much to loose. If you go with kids expecting everything from the start as with the family above its not unusual for this to happen to them. Especially with construction field, I've seen/heard civil engineers with 10s of years of exp in gulf work as construction workers in Canada. I'm not that familiar with the teaching profession.

I turned 24 this august, and being in a field like IT I don't have much to loose.If I require a fresh start from scratch, I would be losing a couple of years I worked after graduation.I can also get some Canadian qualification and work odd jobs in the meantime, with not a lot of pressure like maintaining a family etc. Canadian qualification and local work experience are the two most important factors as anyone will tell you.

Immigration is a risk, and the younger and more responsibility free you are, the easier it is to pace yourself and find your own place in the new land/workplace.

mbakry

Star Member
Oct 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Cairo-CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 October
Nomination.....
PER 28 January
IELTS Request
with the file
Med's Request
1 April
Med's Done....
8 April
Interview........
3rd line 13 April
Passport Req..
15 May
Anupam1 said:
i believe that noc cap is updated based upon number of completed applications received.
once that is done and completeness is affirmed by CIO, the files are moved to "charging section"
post this process, files are then moved to PER.

as we noticed in case of 2174, people are still getting charged and PER, inspite of 1000 applications received.
therefore, we can conclude that completeness check is probably going on for last week of july to approx 10 aug applicants
and the next cap update shall be in accordance to the same.

pls notice, I am talking about 2 different aspects. 1 is completeness check which is the first process and then the 1st charge (which takes approx 80-85days)

PLS CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG. its just what i feel is the case.

reply appreciated
i'm 30th july applicant to NOC 2174 .. and i noticed that only 3 persons charged after cap on 14th of October .. do you think it's a sign?
is there any hope?Q

Status
Not open for further replies.