+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syed7283

Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014 [move][color=blue][b]Fees Charged..........: 25th Sept 2014[/b][/color][color=red][b] PER Received..........: 04th Oct 2014 [/b][/color][/move]
IELTS Request
Sent with App [img]http://ec.l.thumbs.canstockphoto.com/canstock21148561.jpg[/img]
Med's Request
Waiting....
jattjalandhar7 said:
No problem because providing NID is not necessary and even if the VO want to see you driver license he will ask you to submit......lol......
Thanks bro +1 for u....M Relaxed now...

Pooja14

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2014
ishakmohd said:
Hi Friends,

Got some queries before completing the app. Kindly see the below

1. For my Highest education in the Generic application form. WES has only recognized my Bachelors degree as Canadian equivalent although I have also done a 2 year PG diploma in Business Management. For this PG, WES has put the canadian equivalency as 'Two years of Post secondary study at a non recognized institution'. So what should I put there as my highest education?

2. Can the Fax number can be written NA?
3. Can I write the reason for for which my wife is not accompanying as "Pursuing studies and attending regular college"
4. Is it OK if I put "neither" for my spouse in the question about the ability to communicate in English/French? Does this affect the application?
5. As my spouse is having basic ability (writing,reading) in English, Can I put English in the most frequently used language question?
6. For the assets part, Should I show only my bank balance. or is it also OK to add the value of my properties like land, vehicle etc?
7. As my dad is deceased, Should I put his present address as NA or the address itself?
8. I was working in Saudi from Jan 2008 till May 2013, So in 'Your Travels' form Should I mention each interval while I was on vacation in India (only 5 months total) or is it OK to mention the total 5 years in one line?

Thanks
Hello !
(1) You should put your highest education which WES has approved as the canadian equivalency. Ensure that it match to you NOC code for which you are applying.
(2) If you have not FAX, don't mention and keep it blank, no matter.
(3) Yes you should clarify that why your spouse not accompanying with you.
(4) Your spouse should pass IELTS with minimum requirements of CIC criteria.
(5) Yes you can put 'neither' in both fields.
(6) In Schedule 3 form you can mention only liquid like banks balance, FDs, PFs etc. under 11 c) settlement funds. you can also put your your assets under 11 a)
(7) You should write all details including address where last he was staying. (In additional family information form) and also should write "deceased". It is not matter of worry as you are going to mention this in Schedule A (Question 4- last item)
(8) It is advisable to write dates and durations about your India tour. Because all details of India entry and exit will show your passport.
GOOD LUCK.

jattjalandhar7

Sep 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2014
Nomination.....
06-06-2014
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
09-08-2014
Med's Done....
09-12-2014
Interview........
N.A
Passport Req..
02-02-2015
LANDED..........
Toronto
Syed7283 said:
Thanks bro +1 for u....M Relaxed now...
only +1 will not serve the purpose, you have to give us treat upon reaching Canada.........lol......

nishu900

Jul 5, 2014
Manish1986 said:
Hi Sam,

Please don't take any chance... My suggestion is - send the updated Generic form along with the cover letter and in front mention "Additional Documents", Primary Applicant Name, Application received date, NOC, Passport number etc...
No, I dont feel there is any need for this. He must have sent his language report which will show the institution details as well. Seniors could comment if I am wrong
Hi Sam,

There is no such line in this form. Where it is ?

shaarav

Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER received 17-10-2014
nthakur said:
For education credentials following is manadtory -
- WES ORIGINAL report
- Marksheet (all years/sememsters) notarized copy
- Degree certificate notarized copy
- 10th and 12th marksheet and certificate (good to give)
Bro,

Go to the Doc. checklist pdf and read....it's written ' if available' for transcripts or marksheets...WES and degree copy are mandatory..also notarized are not compulsory for the edu. proof...seniors..Asif bhai, Oscar through some light ...

Sweetalker

Sep 4, 2013
Toronto, Canada.
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa, Ontario.
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2014
Doc's Request.
PER: 20th August 2014
IELTS Request
8.0 Overall (7.5 Minimum)
File Transfer...
15-09-2014
Med's Request
06-11-2014
Med's Done....
15-11-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
20-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-03-2015
LANDED..........
10-04-2015
jattjalandhar7 said:
You might not be having legal status of atleast one year to stay in Canada as you are applying for work permit have not got it. Don't worry NDVO will process your case, You don't need to interact with them, they will contact you on your email id.
Hi thanks for your reply.

All I am worried about is:
If they ask for documents, I will need to send it to someone in India so they can submit it to a VFS in Delhi. - Still workable.
If they ask for medical, maybe I can get it done in Toronto, and that would work - Still ok.
If they ask for PP - I cannot send it through a courier, so will I need to travel back? :( :( To submit my PP and then receive it and then enter Canada as a PR ??? - Is there any other way out ??

jattjalandhar7

Sep 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2014
Nomination.....
06-06-2014
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
09-08-2014
Med's Done....
09-12-2014
Interview........
N.A
Passport Req..
02-02-2015
LANDED..........
Toronto
Sweetalker said:
Hi thanks for your reply.

All I am worried about is:
If they ask for documents, I will need to send it to someone in India so they can submit it to a VFS in Delhi. - Still workable.
You can directly courier to NDVO, don't need to submit to VFS
If they ask for medical, maybe I can get it done in Toronto, and that would work - Still ok.
find a medical lab equipped with eMedical facility, will be uploaded online by them

If they ask for PP - I cannot send it through a courier, so will I need to travel back? :( :( To submit my PP and then receive it and then enter Canada as a PR ??? - Is there any other way out ??
I think you may be issued a visa by CPC-O

Pooja14

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2014
Sweetalker said:
Guys.. I need your comments on my situation.

I am currently in Toronto, as a student, about to apply for my work permit in a day or two. My CC was charged somewhere in August.

Now, I mentioned my Visa Office to be "CPC-Ottawa" in my application as I am living in Ontario since past 9 months and will continue to do so for a long time. I got CIC's email in August that my file will be transferred to the concerned Visa Office.

But, today I get an email from "CPC-Ottawa" saying that my file is being transferred to "NDVO" for further processing and they would work and approve my application. Now I do not understand what is the reason behind this? Is it that my PP is from Delhi ?

How will I interact with a Visa Office that is in India, when I am living in Canada?? Did this happen to others as well?
What could be the way ahead...?

Seniors, please comment and suggest.
Thanks.
You are in Canada on student visa since last 9 months only. So your status is non immigrant right? You are citizen of India and your native land is also India. Therefore the visa process will be performed by NDVO. You can interact with a Visa Office by emails. However your Medical investigation will done by Ontario physicians. You will received mails from NDVO. GOOD LUCK.

SonOfOdin

Aug 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th June 2014
Nomination.....
2nd October 2014
Med's Request
26th November 2014
Med's Done....
11th December 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27th February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
25th February 2015
LANDED..........
9th June 2015
shank386 said:
Hello SonOfOdin,

At times the customer care guys generally dont have one common answer for a query. For instance for the same query if you call them up some time later you would get a different answer. So may be give them a call some time later..May be the person who responded to you wasnt aware of that functionality :p :p :p
Quote from: SonOfOdin on September 23, 2014, 12:31:44 am
Hi everyone...

I am one of those sorry guys who lost his credit card after sending app to CIC Sad

Already sent two packages giving the new credit card details to CIC, the latest one reaching yesterday.

After seeing this idea about adding merchant for CIC in the trust list, i called up hdfc bank to find out if i can do it. They say that there is no such list. It occured to me that the best that can be done is to tell them that I am travelling to canada for the next 3 months and they added that detail to the system . Grin

Next thing i asked was to check if there was any transaction on my old card. I was told by multiple call center guys that I would get a msg if a transaction is attempted on my old card too. To my shock, this executive told me that there is no way in which I can get to know about any such transactions. Angry

Can anyone figure out about a way to find this out? Please shout out!!!
I thought on the same lines and called again. As you said, this guy was pretty confident that I will receive a msg for any attempt for a transaction on my lost card. Then common sense hit me right in the head. Told myself, why not try transacting on my lost card ;D dished out the page to buy the latest iphone on EBay :p Bravely entered my lost CC details and waited for that glorious msg to flash on my cell phone!!!

ALAS!!! No msg!!! Nothing!!!! IT WAS ALL A SCAM :( There is no way by which I can get to know if CIC has already tried to charge my old card :( JUST HOPE THAT THEY CONSIDER MY NEW CARD!!!

S_tudent

Sep 22, 2014
SENIORS NEED HELP PLEASE !!!

Hello everyone.

I'm new to this forum
I'm 2nd May applicant NOC 2123, CPC-O Visa office. It is quite long unfolding of events so i will sum it up.
1. Did not receive PER -> sent inquiry to CIO-Sydney.
2. CIO-Sydney replied that they no longer have the file and i should contact CPC-O.
3. Sent inquiry to CPC-O -> Got reply that they are confirming that the "application is being processed as per our regulatory timeline."
4. Still No PER

Today my uncle, who is authorized to receive information on my behalf, got an e-mail that my file is being transferred to New York Visa Office.

I'm currently in Canada with Student visa till April 2015
I haven't received any correspondence from CIC other then the replies to my inquires to them ...

Why is it being transferred to New York?
What should i make out of all this?
Thank you

SonOfOdin

Aug 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th June 2014
Nomination.....
2nd October 2014
Med's Request
26th November 2014
Med's Done....
11th December 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27th February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
25th February 2015
LANDED..........
9th June 2015
SonOfOdin said:
Can someone please re-confirm if this can be done from India. and if we get hold of a CIC agent, can we disclose that we are calling from india???
From asif_eee
Contact CIC
+1-613-944-4000

To know the status of your application by calling cic from outside canada
dial - 0016139444000
select 1 for English
then 1 for foreign affair
2 for immigration
call is being transferred to cic
then 1 for English
2 for status
1 for PR
8 digit client id number will be asked
listen to the request 3 times without entering any client id number.
can anyone help me with this???

Raj31

Star Member
Sep 5, 2013
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th Sep'14
Nomination.....
CC charged: 25th November'14 & PER received: 29th December'14
File Transfer...
Second Line updated :16th April'15
Med's Request
18th April'15
Med's Done....
27thApril'15, Third line got updated: 6th May'15
Interview........
Interview waived (Thank God), DM made: 29th May'15
Passport Req..
1st June'15, Submitted PP On: 3rd June'15
VISA ISSUED...
Collected my PP with Visa Stamp: 17th June'15
LANDED..........
Yet to Plan
ashconnor said:
I have verified by visa and they charged my card ok.

Thank you ashconnor for clarifying my doubts.... +1 for you bro....

Boso

Star Member
Mar 14, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
S_tudent said:
SENIORS NEED HELP PLEASE !!!

Hello everyone.

I'm new to this forum
I'm 2nd May applicant NOC 2123, CPC-O Visa office. It is quite long unfolding of events so i will sum it up.
1. Did not receive PER -> sent inquiry to CIO-Sydney.
2. CIO-Sydney replied that they no longer have the file and i should contact CPC-O.
3. Sent inquiry to CPC-O -> Got reply that they are confirming that the "application is being processed as per our regulatory timeline."
4. Still No PER

Today my uncle, who is authorized to receive information on my behalf, got an e-mail that my file is being transferred to New York Visa Office.

I'm currently in Canada with Student visa till April 2015
I haven't received any correspondence from CIC other then the replies to my inquires to them ...

Why is it being transferred to New York?
What should i make out of all this?
Thank you
Since your status in Canada was not valid for 1 year, your file had been transfered to NY (u being a citizen there)

Sam0211

Sep 23, 2014
nishu900 said:
Hi Sam,

There is no such line in this form. Where it is ?
[/quot

Hi...

Generic Application form
Page no 4 in LANGUAGE DETAILS
additional line added than the previous version
3.Have u taken a test from a designated testing agency to assess your proficiency in English or French?
-Yes
-No

Status
Not open for further replies.