+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mqureshi

Jun 12, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2014
I have more than 15 years of experience in last 20 years; however, during last ten years I was on study leave for about 4 and half years. Does it mean that I can qualify only 13 points instead of 15 because I have had only 5 and half years experience in the last ten years. In fact my job was continued during that period; how can I get 15 points for my experience.

jdan.shah

Star Member
Jan 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2014
for PCC; PSK (Passport seva kendra) is best in India. Depends on city they have open slot to walkin to get PCC. like bangalore has daily 10 to 11 AM free slot for PCC; no prior appointments needed.
If your current residence city and passport issue city is same you will be able to get it in couple of hrs from PSK. (of course you would need required docs original and 1 set of photo copy to carry with you as mentioned at the website)

In case your residence city and passport issue city (or country) is different it will go to local police station for verification; for this if you follow up with local police station it is possible to get in a week. I got for my wife (her passport was renewed in USA during my official stay) PCC same way.

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15

ASMIA

Star Member
Jun 29, 2014
App. Filed.......
May 8, 2014
Nomination.....
Aug 11, 2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
Submitted 6.5
File Transfer...
Sept. 2, 204
Med's Request
Sept. 23, 2014
Med's Done....
Oct. 1, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Jan 16, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 26, 2015
LANDED..........
Feb 20, 2015
nraju2174 said:
Hi dear friends

I am May 9th applicant noc2174 got last years UCI number
Still my ECAS shows nothing and didnt get any mail

Kindly suggest what might happened

Is my application returned

Thinking like that 'coz ecas didn't show anything can't check DD status due to consultant
Kindly help
Ask them via email (CIO‑Sydney‑Search‑Enquiry@cic.gc.ca.).

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
zabirhussain said:
Hi
I am 9th may applicant. My file was received by mike at 10:23 and mode of payment was DD. I have not heard anything till date. I guess many 9th may applicant started getting PR. What should I consider for my self. Please suggest
Do confirm about your dd status from the bank...if you have uci no you can checj your ecas status ...if not just relax and wait for your per...hope this week you will get your per mail

vivesehg

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
Hi Guys,

I received PER on 13 June 2014 and since then I had neither got any update from local VO nor any update in the ECAS status. My question is when does local VO initiate background check. Is it only after sending AOR/update in ECAS status or they can start verification before these steps also?

Thanks

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
bakshivishal said:
I received PER email couple hours ago.
2174 Noc - 9th may applicant, cc charged 21st July

thanks.
Vishal
Congrats bakshivishal..pls update ss if not updated yet

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15

sunil_k_gupta

Aug 11, 2014
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farhaantariq said:
all praises to ALL MIGHTY ALLAH
all thanks to OMNIPOTENT ALLAH
all prayers to OMNISCIENT ALLAH

received

PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

AAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

PER!!!!!!!

im flying high in the skies!

its party tonight!

hope and wish all the best for other applicants waiting for good news!
congrts buddy...

imm2canada

Star Member
Aug 3, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Med's Request
01-04-2015
Passport Req..
10-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2015, Passport received : 22-08-2015
LANDED..........
13-04-2016
Seniors need you suggestion,

I have a reference letter from my previous company, with all the required info per check list, however this was issue in 2006 when i resigned. Please let me know whether this will hold good(as this was issued 8 years ago) to go ahead and apply?

sairahmad

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Nadim

Nadim2376 said:
Saira Ahmed...
Don't worry much funds at this stage. The following will not affect and you don't need to think providing any explanation about it. What matter to CIC & later to VO that you have sufficient funds to settle in Canada. Later on VO will most probably ask the same information regarding funds & you have to provide the information at the time it is requested. No need to provide any changes between the time of application & second time request.

siryasir

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
ITA under EE, not yet!
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
File Transfer...
InshAllah soon
Med's Request
InshAllah soon
Med's Done....
InshAllah soon
Interview........
InshAllah waived
Passport Req..
InshAllah soon
VISA ISSUED...
InshAllah soon
LANDED..........
InshAllah soon
Oscar7 said:
[size=9pt] Man I need to figure you out!!! :p You are like the international man of mystery - one boss is in US one in Canada. And LOL closed operations of company in Dubai!!!! Are you Austin Powers / Mike Myers? LOL

hahahahaha...Rest assured am none of them ;)

My company is a small start up..most of us are working remotely. Company has registered offices in Canada and US. CEO is based in US while CMO and COO are based in Canada.

Many companies had to close their operations in Dubai when the property market crashed.

Hope that brings your breath back in control ..lolz

sairahmad

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
+1 for the comprehensive response. :D :D

shah2014 said:
@ Sairahmad

If u convert it through bank, the transaction itself will be visible on the account. So VO may not ask. If you do it through money exchange, they may ask.

Neither does CIC/VO stops u from using those funds for some urgent need, wherein shortage is covered over a short period from verifiable and genuine in-flows (salary savings or sale of investment etc etc but NOT LOAN).

Using one account for ur expenses and another for accumulating savings from verifiable and genuine in-flows (salary savings or sale of investment etc etc but NOT LOAN), is also acceptable.

Similarly, CIC/VO can't stop u from adding ur monthly savings in ur account. No one keeps stash of cash at their home unless its illegal.

CIC/VO goal is to make sure that u have required amount of legally obtained liquid funds to bring it to Canada. Thats it. The purpose of requiring statement is just to ensure that amount is legally earned and NOT BORROWED.

Net Net, if its just addition OR reallocation of investment from one asset class to another, while maintaining the LIQUIDITY and WITHOUT creating any doubt abt source of funds (as in borrowed or illegal), u r comfortable.

P.S: Since submission, i have sold stocks equal to 20% of my settlement funds and consumed good part of it while not touching my salary account. So, if asked, i can easily tell tht i was using stock sale proceeds for daily expense and hence all of my salary was saved, which is credited in different account denominated in different currency.

P.P.S: Joint account with husband or even Husband's account if acceptable, if he is included in ur application as dependent.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
imm2canada said:
Seniors need you suggestion,

I have a reference letter from my previous company, with all the required info per check list, however this was issue in 2006 when i resigned. Please let me know whether this will hold good(as this was issued 8 years ago) to go ahead and apply?
Sir, that letter is 8 years old! I think you know that other applicants who are trying out for FSW are using reference letters obtained this very month. I think you should do the same and obtain a current letter. All the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.