+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

atcanada

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
dont worry brother it won't affect ur application processing.

quebec2013 said:
Brother I already submitted the application and updated the SS

I would like to thank you and all members of this forum for their help ;D ;D ;D

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aks2010,

If you claiming points for this specific job then you will have to mention a relavnt NOC code and you will have to submit a reference letter (and supporting documents, if available). If you are able to acheive 67 or more points easily without this job, then I suggest you not to mention it on Schedule 3 Form but it will be mentioned on Schedule A form, for sure.

Oscar7 said:
[size=9pt] Yes might have to leave the NOC code field blank in that case, though ideally you can share what is the role and people here will help you match it.

Quote from: aks2010 on August 19, 2014, 12:59:46 am

In one of the jobs I held over the past 10 years, I could not find significant matching NOC code. Shall I leave the NOC code field for this particular job blank (Q.No. 12 (b) Schedule 3-Economic Classes -Federal Skilled Workers) or should I write the NOC code even if only one word of my roles match?

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dr-kk,

If you paying through DD, no signature is required on payment form.

dr-kk said:
Quote from: dr-kk on August 19, 2014, 12:24:57 am

On which form we should sign while filling payment form as mode of payment is dd.

Thanks

seniours

atcanada

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
shraybhatnagar said:
I would like to inquire something on the same note. For showing funds, is it necessary to show savings in my Named account. As I am the Applicant, but I dont have so much savings in my account. However, I would be taking it from my dad and keeping it in my account.

For how much duration should I keep the money in my account to show sufficient funds. Any Fixed duration ? or is it when asked, I can get the amount transferred that very week and be over with it. I presume its 8 Lakhs Rupees to be shown in account.
See you have taken money from your dad so show it as ur dad has given you a gift and not the loan. In that case it will do. Generally they don't ask for proof of funds second time. but they can ask anytime during the processing of ur app. they have asked for the same in past for few cases. Therefore, it is advisable to maintain the balance till the decision made by VO. Even if fund in the name of ur spouse or in the joint name of yours and ur spouse will be fine.

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arundasp,

You have done nothing wrong. Schedule 3 Form is used to assess the eligibility of the applicant. If an applicant doesn't want to claim points for a specific job, he/she can skip it to mention in Schedule 3 provided that it is mentioned in Schedule A which is used for background checks. Therefore, don't take tention, your application is OK.

Oscar7 said:
[size=9pt] Hi, You should have declared it when it asks for all occupations to be listed. Work exp. and Background Declaration are two entirely different things - for FSW work exp. form is also as critical, if not more, as the schedule A. Whether it will be an issue or not will be known in due course. Please do let us know how they treat this one. Good luck! :)

Quote from: arundasp on August 19, 2014, 02:21:15 am

Hi,

My wife is the primary applicant and we have already sent the application package. I would like to get a clarification on one part. She applied for NOC 2173. She is working as a Software Engineer from 2006 - till. But for the period 2004 - 2006, she was in government service in a clerical job. I didn't include that under the work experience part in Schedule 3 form as we are applying for an NOC related to software, but mentioned it in Schedule A Back Ground Declaration form . Will that be a problem ?

Thanks
Arun

Gensch

Star Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Looks like the Canadian government wants to tighten citizenship laws further...http://www.thestar.com/news/immigration/2014/08/18/ottawa_urged_to_remove_citizenship_by_birth_on_canadian_soil.html

Arerad

Aug 3, 2014
Russia, Moscow
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-08-2014
Hello friends!

I have a question about work experience. Four years ago I worked half-time in a small company for five months. This company is closed now, so I cannot obtain any references from there. Moreover, i can gather necessary points (72) event without these references. Actually because of this I don't event want to write about this period of employment in immigration forms. The problem is that two years ago I was in Canada as a tourist, and in application for temporary visa i mentioned this company as one of past employers... So I don't know what to do now. I really don't want to write about unnecessary work experience which I cannot prove by reference, but I'm afraid that CIC can check my past application for temporary visa and discover this variance... Could you please advice?

Thank you in advance!

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arerad,

If you can cross 67 points easily without this job and you also don't want to take hassle of arranging reference letter etc., then this is easy buddy; don't mention is on Schedule 3 form but mention is on Schedule A. Your schedule A will match with your earlier application.

Arerad said:
Hello friends!

I have a question about work experience. Four years ago I worked half-time in a small company for five months. This company is closed now, so I cannot obtain any references from there. Moreover, i can gather necessary points (72) event without these references. Actually because of this I don't event want to write about this period of employment in immigration forms. The problem is that two years ago I was in Canada as a tourist, and in application for temporary visa i mentioned this company as one of past employers... So I don't know what to do now. I really don't want to write about unnecessary work experience which I cannot prove by reference, but I'm afraid that CIC can check my past application for temporary visa and discover this variance... Could you please advice?

Thank you in advance!

cian

Jun 4, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Thanks for your reply bro...

If my application is returned, can I remove my mothers name from the account and get a statement and return it back to CIC????

riyavisa

Jun 1, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th aug 2014
Doc's Request.
cc charge - 23rd november
Nomination.....
per - 19th december
File Transfer...
14th March
Med's Request
Meds done - 14th April
Med's Done....
3rd Line- 23rd April
Passport Req..
PPR & DM 26th May
Hi friends,

I am filling my background declaration form but the DOB of my mom and dad is not known. What shall i do. I have lost my dad long back and I know his death date. But DOB of mother or dad is not known :( I know this is weird but my mom says that their dob was never recorded and she doesnt know this at all.
Please help.

JAMAL007

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Jordan
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Doc's Request.
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
28-07-2014
AOR Received.
19-08-2014
IELTS Request
07-05-2014
File Transfer...
19-08-2014
Med's Request
19-08-2014
Med's Done....
14-09-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
06-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-2014
Dear Friends,

My Application has been transferred to VO. It is now with Bucharest VO. I am required to provide them with some additional docs such as PCC. It looks faster than my expectation.

Jamal

techiemanager

Aug 7, 2014
US
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 Sep 2016
Nomination.....
29 Dec 2015
AOR Received.
21 Sep 2016
Passport Req..
19 Jan 2017
Hello,

Does any one know how long it is taking,now a days, to get the PCC from Indian Consulate in New York - for the passport issued from India.
Any known recent bad experience that I should be aware of - would be helpful to prepare myself better....
Can I apply in person & represent my wife, who has the passport issued from India.

Thanks

riyavisa

Jun 1, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th aug 2014
Doc's Request.
cc charge - 23rd november
Nomination.....
per - 19th december
File Transfer...
14th March
Med's Request
Meds done - 14th April
Med's Done....
3rd Line- 23rd April
Passport Req..
PPR & DM 26th May
Hi friends,

I am filling my background declaration form but the DOB of my mom and dad is not known. What shall i do. I have lost my dad long back and I know his death date. But DOB of mother or dad is not known :( I know this is weird but my mom says that their dob was never recorded and she doesnt know this at all.
Please help.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Athena73 said:
Praise be to God! PER received Aug 18 ;D Was worried for a couple of days since some May 9 applicants already received their PER last Friday. Had to wait for Monday... worth the wait indeed!
Kindly update the spreadsheet for me. Thanks!
congrats!

JAMAL007

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Jordan
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Doc's Request.
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
28-07-2014
AOR Received.
19-08-2014
IELTS Request
07-05-2014
File Transfer...
19-08-2014
Med's Request
19-08-2014
Med's Done....
14-09-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
06-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-2014
Oscar7 said:
[size=9pt] LOL I hope that is a good thing, and in that case you need to expedite on your marriage too! ;)

Dear Oscar....

since you are expert.... the VO is asking me for Family Record, but I am still single.... so I have to provide my Parents Family Record ....????

Status
Not open for further replies.