+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RK29824 said:
Finally Application sent and today received by D.LEWIS!!

Feeling bit relaxed after 3 months of run and rush!

Thanks each and every member of this forum without whom I would be in mess! Specialy thanks to Oscar and Future Canadian!

Now I am in league of waiting......... ;D
Glad I could help, good luck to you!

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Boso said:
Hey Guys,

checking the posts after long..
I need 2 clarifications regarding my application on FSWP

i. I am a B.Tech and Post Graduate diploma in Management(Autonomous) , but my ECA is available only for B.Tech since I could not find my PG college on the WES list.
So should I mention Post Graduate - No Degree OR Bachelor's Degree as my Highest Level of Education (form IMM0008ENU ).
and whether I should include my PG Marksheets with the form even though it's not available under ECA.
Also, If I remove my PG do I need to remove it from my Background forms also?

ii. I have several FD's and Bonds. these fall under Assets or Settlement Funds (15000CAD). The bank statements are till June.. can I use them with my application now? or I'll have to get new ones..
Can I show the account statements of my spouse since she is the secondary applicant.

Thanks
Boso
You should mention and include marksheets for all of those studies even if you did not have them assessed.

Keep in mind you will only receive points for what is shown in your ECA.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
romar said:
Looks like D. Lewis is a new employee in CIO.

Hopefully, this means more applications to process per day :D :D

http://s12.postimg.org/5ja868vvh/fedex.png
I hardly imagine that they share same responsibilities. This person might as well be a front desk officer responsible for answering phone calls and signing deliveries or an actual case adjudicator. We can only guess.

On the other end the actual size of the GC building is no secret and we can speculate about the number of public servants it can accommodate, bearing in mind that 1/3 of them perform technical tasks. Not a big deal, right?

However, it appears the limited number of human resources allocated to PR adjudication it is not what slows the processing. The true culprit is the ridiculously outdated framework that has remained the same for decades since Trudeau era. Look at Australia - everything is streamlined and processed online the same way that CIC manages TRV applications, they don't even require IELTS certificate scan as they have direct access to IDP database. There is also a special form for correcting your submitted application. And look at us printing mailing labels and worrying about the color of the pen's ink :) It is high time they introduce EE, really.

dharsmit

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2014
Doc's Request.
submitted
Nomination.....
21-08-14 PER
AOR Received.
09-10-2015,processing started
IELTS Request
Along with Application.
File Transfer...
24-04-2015,telephone verification
Med's Request
5-5-2015
Med's Done....
11-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-07-2015
LANDED..........
Oct 2015
akk19884 said:
Hi, I don't have a record in spreadsheet but I still want to share that my cc has just been encashed half an hour ago. My file reached on 13th May.
Congrats akk19884, i was waiting for this since long.13th may applicant.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Is it the picture of famous 47-49 Dorchesther street? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: It is even smaller than CIC, Dhaka :mad: :mad: :mad:

Do you know whether there is any swimming pool and tennis court inside the building? ??? ??? It will further reduce the size ::) ::)

Diplomatru said:
I hardly imagine that they share same responsibilities. This person might as well be a front desk officer responsible for answering phone calls and signing deliveries or an actual case adjudicator. We can only guess.

On the other end the actual size of the GC building is no secret and we can speculate about the number of public servants it can accommodate, bearing in mind that 1/3 of them perform technical tasks. Not a big deal, right?

However, it appears the limited number of human resources allocated to PR adjudication it is not what slows the processing. The true culprit is the ridiculously outdated framework that has remained the same for decades since Trudeau era. Look at Australia - everything is streamlined and processed online the same way that CIC manages TRV applications, they don't even require IELTS certificate scan as they have direct access to IDP database. There is also a special form for correcting your submitted application. And look at us printing mailing labels and worrying about the color of the pen's ink :) It is high time they introduce EE, really.

nm1985

Star Member
May 9, 2014
future_canadian said:
No problem you don't have to have the degree mentioned on the NOC page.
Employment requirements for 1123 as mentioned in HRSDC-

1. A university degree or college diploma in business marketing, public relations, communications, journalism, museology or a discipline related to a particular subject matter is usually required.

2. Practitioners in public relations may require an APR (Accredited in Public Relations) designation.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
After all your support my application reached CIC today. you guys helped me a lot in preparing my documents I thank all of you from bottom of my heart and wish you all luck for canada..

Thank you!!

Ashif_eee I will wish double for you.. :-* :-*)
Oscar7
Centuary
Kollins
dmitrych
K_b
future_canadian

and all other active members of forum who are helping each other.

Now waiting game starts!!!!

One more thing... pls pray for me as well... :-* :-* :-*

SS updated...I have double entry.. admin pls correct..
Glad to help, good luck!

romar

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
Cairo, Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo, Egypt
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Aug-2014 [br] [b](One month after cap was reached)[/b]
IELTS Request
Diplomatru said:

Totally agree. I've also seen several applications which were rejected because it was said that were missing certain documents, while the applicants themselves confirmed that they have sent these documents... another serious problem in insisting to use the paper-based application.

And yes, D. Lewis does not necessarily work in processing and reviewing applications. I was kind of joking :)

akk19884

Dec 11, 2013
Yes ashif_eee, you are right. Thank god I have the chance to reapply. I really cannot rely my dream and future on SGVO. Hope you and all SGVO applicants can get me soon.

ashif_eee said:
@ @ @ akk19884

Another FSW13 Singapore applicant.... :eek: :eek: :eek:

Now I can remember u -----U were on FSW13 and ur timeline is as per below:

NOC:2132
APP RECEIVED:28-JUN-2013
PER RECEIVED:22-SEP-2013
FILE TRANSFER (AOR): 02-OCT-2013 (to Singapore)
Country of Nationality: China
DESTINATION IN CANADA: Toronto, ON

Good luck buddy for this time...I think u have chosen Hong Kong/Beijing (although HK was probably more faster) this time...

!Aman!

Apr 30, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-08-2014
Nomination.....
CC : 17-11-2014
AOR Received.
PER : 05-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with file
File Transfer...
SL : 18-03-2015
Med's Request
07-04-2015
Med's Done....
10-04-2015, TL : 21-04-2015
Passport Req..
26-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-05-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully Sep'15
Diplomatru said:

well said.... +1 to u :)

jmyra

Star Member
Jun 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/08/14
Nomination.....
08/12/14
File Transfer...
02/02/2015
Med's Request
20/02/15
Med's Done....
23/02/15
Passport Req..
01/04/15
VISA ISSUED...
25/04/15
LANDED..........
GOD WILLING MAY END / BEGINNING JUNE
sm9 said:
@ future_canadian How do u knw tht CIC hv begun 13th May applications? We have nt seen any charges yet or may b I missed something
Hi ,

U didn't notice coz he stated he is not on the ss . He just wanted to inform us.

Cheers

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Congratulation. :) :)

Welcome to the waiting club. ;D ;D ;D

After all your support my application reached CIC today. you guys helped me a lot in preparing my documents I thank all of you from bottom of my heart and wish you all luck for canada..

Thank you!!

Ashif_eee I will wish double for you.. :-* :-*)
Oscar7
Centuary
Kollins
dmitrych
K_b
future_canadian

and all other active members of forum who are helping each other.

Now waiting game starts!!!!

One more thing... pls pray for me as well... :-* :-* :-*

SS updated...I have double entry.. admin pls correct..

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Diplomatru said:

Is it my imagination or is that picture distorted?

Status
Not open for further replies.