+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Century said:
Is the picture of famous 47-49 Dorchesther street? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: It is smaller that CIC, Dhaka :mad: :mad: :mad:

Do you know whether there is any swimming pool and tennis court inside the building? ??? ??? It will further reduce the size ::) ::)
Moreover, it's not entirely occupied by CIC. This is a Government of Canada building shared by some of it's departments. The Treasury for instance is confirmed to have the same address.

http://www.tbs-sct.gc.ca/dfrp-rbif/pn-nb/03710-eng.aspx

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nm1985 said:
Employment requirements for 1123 as mentioned in HRSDC-

1. A university degree or college diploma in business marketing, public relations, communications, journalism, museology or a discipline related to a particular subject matter is usually required.

2. Practitioners in public relations may require an APR (Accredited in Public Relations) designation.
The crucial point is job duties matching. This is well known to the forum. The degree doesn't matter except for certain specialized professions such as doctors. The doctor NOCs will require the degree and they have a special organization to assess them.

nm1985

Star Member
May 9, 2014
future_canadian said:
The crucial point is job duties matching. This is well known to the forum. The degree doesn't matter except for certain specialized professions such as doctors. The doctor NOCs will require the degree and they have a special organization to assess them.
lol

duke_cliff

May 5, 2014
Hi ashif_eee. If your files have already been transferred to VO, you must have a UCI/File Number, why didn't you query your case proactively after that long time of waiting? I think sending the ME request is just a routine of the VO after your file has already arrived. Did they just forget? Or is there anything wrong with the VO or your own email system?
Why do not ask?

ashif_eee said:

Update:

During FSW13 opening, after long waiting (since last time FSW was closed on 2012) I have applied on the very first day (May 04,2013) on NOC 2147. But unfortunately after waiting over 15 months my file is not having any satisfactory update or finishing. Still no trace when Singapore VO will start to send Medical request to its first FSW13 applicant. Max VO has already finished or in process to be finished FSW13 files very soon.

Since my wife is on US (for higher studies purpose) for last couple of years, I attempted to apply on last year to apply for second application package with the NOC 2132, but restricted myself for the CIC commitment that they gonna finish FSW13 files within a year....Alas, they cheated with us...

I was continuing my waiting that SGVO will send some good news within a few days.....But thing is not changing...waiting without any hope...without any trace...

Finally applied as spouse on NOC-2132 (Mechanical Engineer) today with the visa office of CPC-O. Hope this time God will not frustrate me....File should be reached on 8th Aug 2014....So officially I am now part of FSW14.....

My presence on your prayer is highly expected...

God bless all....

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys you can see it yourselves using Google Maps Street View. Unfortunately, distorted or not it remains a two-story building housed by several GC departments.

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
future_canadian said:
Is it my imagination or is that picture distorted?
The image is not distorted. It was taken from Google street view back in 1964 (thread number :p)

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2014-applicants-timeline-lets-network-here-t199004.29445.html

Regards

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
In your link, I found Public Works and Government Services Canada occupying 6,222sqm out of 8,825 sq. m. ??? ???

Diplomatru said:
Moreover, it's not entirely occupied by CIC. This is a Government of Canada building shared by some of it's departments. The Treasury for instance is confirmed to have the same address.

http://www.tbs-sct.gc.ca/dfrp-rbif/pn-nb/03710-eng.aspx

Kakkal

Jun 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashif_eee said:
U can expect it within two months from PER...

Usually CIC transfer the hard copy package to the Local Visa office for further processing....Sometimes SGVO or local VOs take more time to send the update even thought they rcv the file earlier....

Good luck..:)

Many Many Thanks Ashif Bhai for the Information.........
Hope for the Best.........
t.c.

nm1985

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Goku said:
That's is meant for HRSDC's use who are using that as a requirement to issue LMO. But sometimes in very rare case's they use it to determine PA's eligibility. Just remember under FSW & CEC there is no minimum Educational and minimum Income criteria.
agreed but when we are matching our job duties with a certain NOC den its quite simple that we will also match the educational requirements that are mentioned in NOC ...

it makes sense as a class 10 pass candidate doing the duties mentioned in a certain noc doesnot make him / her eligible under the skilled category even if he has a vast experience. atleast your educational qualification should be somewhat near to whats mentioned over there in NOC otherwise CIC wouldnot have referred to match the jd associated with the specified NOC

I may be wrong in my assumptions and my seniors may correct me as well but what i felt the logic can be this that i think and wrote that only.

aha2174

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NO PER REPORTED TODAY YET.... 7th MAY GUYS WHOSE FEE CHARGED AROUND 20th JUNE... PLEASE CHECK AND UPDATE..

shakti123

Apr 25, 2014
sunnytheshine said:
Thats correct u heard after payment being charged if ur file get reject at second stage u won't get ur fee back.
not even ur file will be returned
personal experience of fsw2013
Then that's the worst possible scenario, hope no one has to face this. Getting rejected in first stage with out CC charge is far better.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So, in other words, Century, Mike, Dan and other ten guys mentioned in the SS could be the force that is in charge of supposedly handling 50,000 FSW applications as well as other immigration tracks.

Also, check out the emloyee-reserved parking lot. Looks like the pool is out of question :D

zstream

Champion Member
May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Nomination.....
14-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-01-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
Diplomatru said:
I hardly imagine that they share same responsibilities. This person might as well be a front desk officer responsible for answering phone calls and signing deliveries or an actual case adjudicator. We can only guess.

On the other end the actual size of the GC building is no secret and we can speculate about the number of public servants it can accommodate, bearing in mind that 1/3 of them perform technical tasks. Not a big deal, right?

However, it appears the limited number of human resources allocated to PR adjudication it is not what slows the processing. The true culprit is the ridiculously outdated framework that has remained the same for decades since Trudeau era. Look at Australia - everything is streamlined and processed online the same way that CIC manages TRV applications, they don't even require IELTS certificate scan as they have direct access to IDP database. There is also a special form for correcting your submitted application. And look at us printing mailing labels and worrying about the color of the pen's ink :) It is high time they introduce EE, really.

[size=10pt]Good lord!!! Now we have a visual, next thing should be to collect some fund through forum and deploy some detective in that location to track the officers. Checking CC and DD to understand what is going on inside will be backdated soon. [/size] :D :D :D ;D

k_b

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2015
All d best avatar

Oscar bro are u coming back to active mode from hibernation or will remain till u get per mail

Status
Not open for further replies.