+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhi228

Champion Member
Oct 10, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-5-2014
Nomination.....
15-8-2014
Ohh myyy.. I'm sorry to hear that Rohan.. don't loose hopes buddy..

Prepare your case again and file it .. You should behave like a warrior..

rohan85 said:
Just now got a mail from CIC:

'Dear Sir/Madam:

Please be advised that your application was returned with all attachments on 11 July 2014. It was deemed incomplete. A letter of explanation was provided along with the application package.

We do not keep detailed records of each application returned so I am unable to provide more case specific details.

Please note: all returned applications are sent via regular mail to the mailing address as entered on the application package. There is no tracking number. Once the application is mailed, its delivery is the responsibility of the postal service. Applications are not sent via courier.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.'

All efforts/dreams in the last 3 years have gone down the drain again. I planned to go to Canada in second half of 2011. In 2012, FSWP did not open. In 2013, my application was returned because of a stupid mistake. In 2014, history has repeated itself.

Its time to stop thinking about Canada now. India is not bad after all :D

zakkhan

Jan 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-2014
Nomination.....
29-07-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
02-10-2014
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-03-2015
LANDED..........
7 May 2015
Got my AoR on 29th July - zakkhan

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kris8646 said:
can someone help me in this issue..

in my fee payment form, i have given credit card details but in the expiry date box entered "02" but it appears only "2" on print out.

i have posted my application already and they received it on 28th july.. will they enter 0 before 2 when they going to debit or what,,

please help me..
Yes, this is a known glitch with this form, you are fine.

medwiz

May 25, 2014
future_canadian said:
Here is a direct quote from the Guide: "Processing fees must be paid only for the principal applicant and any accompanying family members."

Please don't make such definite statements unless you really know what you are talking about.
Thank you future_canadian. ..I admit I got that issue completely wrong regarding non accompanying family members and the fees required to be paid...I stand corrected. ..

But one further query out of interest. ..even if an applicant is listing them as not accompanying. ..he/she still has to include their relevant documents ?

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aha2174 said:
Its Common Sense as well as what is written in the Guide..
It is NOT what is written in the Guide, it is the opposite of what is written in the Guide.

It's also not "common sense," given that it is INCORRECT.

indresh83

Apr 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
14-08-2014
File Transfer...
23-09-2014
Med's Request
25-03-2015
Med's Done....
sent medicals done for SP on 19-03-2015
Hey Rohan,

Please dont worry!

God never leaves the kind and brave souls like you.

Please reapply again with the best of efforts just one more time. just think if rejection is so agonizing, then how beautiful and satisfying acceptance and success will be. and I know, you will rock the party this time.

Please please please dont loose hope.

Its my request to you to reapply. In this beautiful forum everyone will come forward to help you.

Cheers..:):)
Sternchen30890 said:
You will need an ielts test for express entry as well at some point
Dont count on 6 month processing time....

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Diplomatru said:
Dear experts,

Kindly share your thoughts on when to expect a response from ECAS with _existing_ UCI. In other words, does the CIO perform the completeness check and charge CC at the same time (thus, leading to APPLICATION RECEIVED), or are there any other stages involved that could be monitored with ECAS?

My package was received by a person, whose name is not mentioned in the spreadsheet (DAN), so I am kind of tensed to learn any updates whatsoever.

Kind wishes,
If you already have a UCI you can expect ECAS to show your status sometime in the week after your fee is charged, but as a 24th July applicant it's going to be a while.

abhi228

Champion Member
Oct 10, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-5-2014
Nomination.....
15-8-2014
Congratulations Jigsgr8.. buddy all the best for your future.. :) :)

jigsgr8 said:
Received PER..... app received date:7 May, CC Charge date : 12 June.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashesh said:
Hello All Folks,

Another query with regards to my application, god knows how many more to come, I sometimes think that the seniors do such a noble cause by helping everyone of us and getting their applications through. Hats off and cheers!!

meanwhile, with regards to my query here it follows..

I have worked in 4 companies in my career so far:

Latest Company - Working for more than 4 years and claiming points for the code 1113 for 4 years, have reference letter signed by supervisor on company letter head

Immediate past - Worked for 2.5 years, but my profile more matches the code 0122 from NOC 2011 list, this code is not available in the latest NOC list, can I claim the points for this code??? Donot have reference letter, will provide self declaration on an affidavit along with joining letter, experience letter, salary slips, form 16

1 before the past - Worked for 1.5 years but not at a manager level, and the code also matches 0122, so if I wish to claim points for this code, what is the way out. Also, donot have reference letter, will provide self declaration on an affidavit along with joining letter, experience letter, salary slips,

First company - worked for about 9 months, but not claiming points, still will provide joining letter, experience letter.

Pls help what should i do in this case, and will the documentation I explained above suffice?

I will be filing my application latest by this weekend.

Best regards,
Ashesh
You're fine. You get points for any work in skill type 0 or skill level A or B. The two most recent jobs already make more than 6 years.

The job for which you have self-attested duties will not earn points. If you want to be safe and get credit for it just in case, get a letter from someone like an ex-manager.

Blowtouch

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
The spread sheet appears more difficult to navigate now that 'Number of days' is used for grouping rather than NOcs used previously, Kindly adjust appropriately if majority of forum members agree. Good Luck to all

abhi228

Champion Member
Oct 10, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-5-2014
Nomination.....
15-8-2014
Congrats Dhaka2014.. Finally CIC is in express mode to provide PERs.. all the best.. ;) :)

Dhaka2014 said:
By the grace of Almighty. I just received PER email. I am 7th May applicant and my CC charged on 12th June.

I want to share one thing, I was worried when I saw 7th May applicants who got charged on 16th June are receiving PER while there are many 12th and 13th June charged applicants are still waiting. Just today after getting PER I understood that CIC is not working exactly in the order of CC charging date. So applicants who got charged earlier, please don't worry. Hopefully you all will receive PER.

SS updated.

GODWILLDO

Jul 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 August 2014
Doc's Request.
cc Charged : 13 November 2014
Nomination.....
28 November 2014
IELTS Request
2013 July
File Transfer...
Second line update : 2 February 2015
Med's Request
25 February 2015
Med's Done....
12 March 2015 TLU : 22 March 2015
Interview........
Waived by God's Grace
Passport Req..
22 May 2015 DM : 26 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
21 June 2015
is there anychance of rejection if submiited the copy of translated / notarized birth certificates for kids....

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aha2174 said:
I am referring the Instruction Guide...

Step 3: Pay the fees
Processing fees must be paid only for the principal applicant and any accompanying family members

Common Sense Part is Below:
And whether or not your family are accompanying you need to enter their details and you do not mention upfront at the time of sending the application that although you have included the dependent detail but they will come after 3-4 years when you will get settled..
So, CIC will look for the fee for all your dependents...

If you have already sent the application then no need to ask these questions now.. You will get tensed... You may get different answer and nothing will help.. If you have not sent it yet then I would suggest that include the fees for dependents.. Rest is upto your common sense..
The word "accompanying" is right in the portion you quoted.

"Accompanying" means you are asking for a visa for your dependants NOW along with your own visa.

If you intend to sponsor dependants 3-4 years from now they are NOT accompanying, will NOT be issued visas now, and need NOT pay the fee.

You do still need to include information about them, that is for security and background check purposes and to prevent immigration fraud and to make future sponsorships smoother.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
zakkhan said:
Got my AoR on 29th July - zakkhan
No recharge, no PER, it is directly AOR. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Congratulation brother. 8) 8) 8)

Pls kindly update SS.

1. please give your input through http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Entry

2. After successful entry into the form, you will be redirected to a page. Please click on the "Edit your response"

3. Now you will redirected to another page, where you will find all your current entry in a from. For change or add entry in future either bookmark the page or copy and save the address from the address bar.

4. If you have your edit link, just open it and update your information. If you forgot to save "Edit your response" link, please resubmit and save it for future update. You old duplicate entry will be removed.

Thanks and regards

Status
Not open for further replies.