+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

khan_raza

Star Member
Jul 27, 2014
LANDED..........
3-Oct-2015
Century said:
Not a second to wait.
Hi Century,

Don't I have to wait for the below information from the CIO ? BTW my application was received today at 9:43AM.

Kindly suggest. Thanks.

Identification Number

Each identification type will have its own unique identification number. To find this number on your correspondence or official document(s), refer to the identification type below for assistance in locating the identification number.

Client ID Number / Unique Client Identifier

You will find this number, also referred to as a Unique Client Identifier, on official documents issued to you from a Citizenship and Immigration Canada office, Case Processing Centre or visa office where you submitted your application. Your Client ID Number/Unique Client Identifier has four (4) numbers, a hyphen (-), and four (4) more numbers. (Example: 0000-0000).

Immigration File Number / Application Number

You will find this number, also referred to as an Application Number, on any official document issued to you from the visa office where you submitted your application. Your Immigration File Number/Application Number starts with a letter and is followed by a combination of nine (9) numbers or letters. (Example: B000000000 or EP00000000).

Citizenship File Number

You will find this number on all correspondence (except for the initial acknowledgement letter) mailed to you by the Case Processing Centre in Sydney or by the local Citizenship and Immigration Canada office processing your application. This number is all digits. (Example: 0000000).

Blowtouch

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
Century said:
Now it is 1st group according to status (as it was before) then latest activity (for example, when I got PER, I was at the top of PER list; later on I was over taken by Jigs, Dhaka, and KB). I think, it is better as we can see the latest change instantly.

It is not at all grouped by Number of Days.
I mean after the section atop updated with status/activity, the spread earlier followed a numerical order of listing seemingly according to NOC, this appear to have changed in the past 3 days. But like I said, its okay if majority of forum members are fine with it.

Thanks for your response.

Good Luck to all.

RajuCA2014

May 20, 2014
Dear Experts,

This forum is very helpful and the seniors are doing a great job - Hats off.
Please help me with the asnwers for below queries while filling the General Apllication Form IM0008:

4.Immigration office requested for processing this application - ?(I'm applying from india)

6.Where do you intend to live in canada - a)province/territory - ? b)city/town - ? (I dont have any specific city in mind - pls suggest which one is better)

7.Have you received your CSQ - what does this mean ?

--> NATIONAL IDENTITY DOCUMENT - does passport suffice ?

--> EDUCATION/OCCUPATION DETAIL:

--> NO. OF YEARS OF EDUCATION - 21 right? (I'm a B.Tech grad with no gaps in between). Need to consider LKG & UKG also ? :p

--> CURRENT OCCUPATION - is this be current designation? (I'm into IT)
--> INTENDED OCCUPATION - should this be NOC title?

--> I'M SINGLE, HERE DEPENDANT MEANS ONLY SPOUSE AND CHILDREN BUT NOT PARENTS RIGHT?
Whether i should fill Additinal dependendants form IMM0008DEP or not?

Thaks a lot!!

Sternchen30890

May 23, 2013
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18.07.2014 Charged November 4th PER received November 24th
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
ggulati said:
Any guesses or rough estimate ???..spreadsheet says Jan'15 ..
My guess is end of July....

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
khan_raza said:
Hi Century,

Don't I have to wait for the below information from the CIO ? BTW my application was received today at 9:43AM.

Kindly suggest. Thanks.
Sorry brother. I thought you are zakkhan. :-[ :-[

If you have earlier applied, in that case, you will have UCI (Unique Client identification). If you don't have it, wait for PER.

Generally ECAS updated after payment encasement and never before it.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
RajuCA2014 said:
Dear Experts,

Please help me with the asnwers for below queries while filling the General Apllication Form IM0008:

4.Immigration office requested for processing this application - ?(I'm applying from india) New Delhi Visa Office

6.Where do you intend to live in canada - a)province/territory - ? b)city/town - ? (I dont have any specific city in mind - pls suggest which one is better) Write your first preference.

7.Have you received your CSQ - what does this mean ? Its for those who got nomination from Quebec. Check doesn't not apply.

--> NATIONAL IDENTITY DOCUMENT - does passport suffice ? No Passport Is different from NID. Just check does not apply.

--> NO. OF YEARS OF EDUCATION - 21 right? (I'm a B.Tech grad with no gaps in between). Need to consider LKG & UKG also ? :p Its 12 + Bachelors (so lets say it was 4 years ) then it make 12+4 =16 years of education. How did you end with 21 btw? 9 years of B.tech?

--> CURRENT OCCUPATION - is this be current designation? (I'm into IT) Put your current position
--> INTENDED OCCUPATION - should this be NOC title?No. I wrote my current position. I don't know what other did.

--> I'M SINGLE, HERE DEPENDANT MEANS ONLY SPOUSE AND CHILDREN BUT NOT PARENTS RIGHT? Yes.
Whether i should fill Additinal dependendants form IMM0008DEP or not? No wife, No children that means no IMM008DEP

Thaks a lot!!

khan_raza

Star Member
Jul 27, 2014
LANDED..........
3-Oct-2015
Century said:
Sorry brother. I thought you are zakkhan. :-[ :-[

If you have earlier applied, in that case, you will have UCI (Unique Client identification). If you don't have it, wait for PER.

Generally ECAS updated after payment encasement and never before it.
No worries brother. ;D Thank you very much for the info.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mustafa.sariya said:
Hi everyone

I wanted one information from you regarding form Filling

My spouse father is expired 15 years back, when i am filling the personal details of my spouse in background declaration form, shall i mention father details, if yes then the issue is we don't know his birthday (month and year is what we know).

can anybody suggest about this?

Thank you
Yes you must fill it in. Fill in as much as you can and if something is unknown, explain it in an annexure.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
medwiz said:
I actually checked the SS and NJ did update it with payment of RPRF earlier. ..

So that means that all is left is passport stamping? Wow PR application at CPC-OTTAWA took 90 days?? Fantastic! !
I'm jealous!

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
RajuCA2014 said:
Dear Experts,

4.Immigration office requested for processing this application - ?(I'm applying from india) New Delhi

6.Where do you intend to live in canada - a)province/territory - ? b)city/town - ? (I dont have any specific city in mind - pls suggest which one is better) Any province other than Qubec. based on your work experience, google and find out the province most suitable for your job.

7.Have you received your CSQ - what does this mean ? Don't know. If you select any province other than Qubec, it will be grayed out.

--> NATIONAL IDENTITY DOCUMENT - does passport suffice ? NO. Indian don't have NID. Write not applicable

--> NO. OF YEARS OF EDUCATION - 21 right? (I'm a B.Tech grad with no gaps in between). Need to consider LKG & UKG also ? :p No issue

--> CURRENT OCCUPATION - is this be current designation? (I'm into IT) Designation is OK. I wrote NOC title and code.
--> INTENDED OCCUPATION - should this be NOC title? Write NOC title and code.

--> I'M SINGLE, HERE DEPENDANT MEANS ONLY SPOUSE AND CHILDREN BUT NOT PARENTS RIGHT? RIGHT
Whether i should fill Additinal dependendants form IMM0008DEP or not? NO

Thaks a lot!!

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dhanu 786 said:
Mustafa,

Your spouse father details must be filled!!

Now, you don't know his bday (but know month and Year)

Is there any document that his metric, higher secondary, driving license, voter id that can give you the date of birth of him?

If yes, check with that doc itself.
If no, put it 1st of Month and Year. (as there is no document that can contradict your statement 8) 8) 8))

Pray hard... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I strongly suggest not entering information which is known or suspected to be untrue. Enter the month and year and explain in an annexure why the information is incomplete.

ayanami2281

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2014
AOR Received.
xx-01-2015
File Transfer...
xx-01-2015
Med's Request
26-02-2015
Passport Req..
30-04-2015
LANDED..........
Aiming August!!!
chenn2can said:
Hi Seniors,
My daughter is just 20 days old.I am writing a covering letter to CIC explaining that I will be submitting her Passport at the Local VO and not attached with the application.
I have her birth certificate attached to the forms.
I have included her in the POF and visa processing fees.
But taking a photo of her is a real challenge. Anyway I had managed to take one but since her neck is not stable my hand holding her is unavoidable in the photo.
So I photoshopped to have only her face in the picture. But it is very obvious in the photo that it is modified.
Shall I present the same with my application?
Please advice.
hahha. this story is just too cute. i remember when I had to get a picture for my new born's passport as well. I had laid a white bedsheet and made sure its as straight as it can be. laid the baby down on the bed and probably took about 50-60 pictures of the baby until i got an acceptable shot. :)

Sathyam

Apr 27, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2014
Nomination.....
27-10-2014
AOR Received.
05-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
25-02-2015
Med's Done....
02-03-2015
Interview........
I think it is Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
ayanami2281 said:
hahha. this story is just too cute. i remember when I had to get a picture for my new born's passport as well. I had laid a white bedsheet and made sure its as straight as it can be. laid the baby down on the bed and probably took about 50-60 pictures of the baby until i got an acceptable shot. :)
I did the same as welll...I saved all the photoes which i thoght were waste....But when i look into it...most of them looked fine...and All of them are cute...priceless.......

Back to Businesss....Please dont edit the photo...follow the instructions as mentioned...

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
rohan85 said:
Just now got a mail from CIC:

'Dear Sir/Madam:

Please be advised that your application was returned with all attachments on 11 July 2014. It was deemed incomplete. A letter of explanation was provided along with the application package.

We do not keep detailed records of each application returned so I am unable to provide more case specific details.

Please note: all returned applications are sent via regular mail to the mailing address as entered on the application package. There is no tracking number. Once the application is mailed, its delivery is the responsibility of the postal service. Applications are not sent via courier.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.'

All efforts/dreams in the last 3 years have gone down the drain again. I planned to go to Canada in second half of 2011. In 2012, FSWP did not open. In 2013, my application was returned because of a stupid mistake. In 2014, history has repeated itself.

Its time to stop thinking about Canada now. India is not bad after all :D

Sorry to hear about your news but i believe

DON'T STOP WHEN YOU ARE TIRED
STOP WHEN YOU ARE DONE

Status
Not open for further replies.