+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayrakhosla13

Star Member
Sep 5, 2013
seniors plz help..................

Hope you all are doing fine. I am 30th june applicant 2014 under code 0711 . I have one query. I have woked in three companies.
1st company i have worked for 3 years and have submitted its refrence letter,
2nd company i have worked for 1 year not submitted its refrence letter and mentioend that i am not claimin point for this.
3rd company i have worked for 3.5 years and submited refrence letter.
4th Comapny just joined one month before sedning my application means on May 2014. For this i have attached my offer letter and self attested refrence letter.

Plz help that have i done it in correct way or not..... thanks for your advise]

aha2174

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
solomonwise said:
Permit me to differ from the above submissions.

The OP can apply as principal applicant without his family members once he so desire. He must however ensure he has the proof of settlement fund covering all his non-accompanying family members.

If he has a cogent reason such as he has stated,he's permitted. The major thing is to state expressly on his form the family members that are likely to join him later.

He can pay the single applicant fee of CAD$550.
I do not agree with this...He will have to include the fee for dependents whether or not they are joining...

pandu123

Jun 24, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2014
Nomination.....
18-11-2014
File Transfer...
28-01-2015
Med's Request
03-02-2015
Med's Done....
05-02-2015 3rd Line Update: 14-02-2015
Passport Req..
13-03-2015 DM: 17-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2015
LANDED..........
28-06-2015
neel-here said:
@ Ananjay,

Did you got intimation that CIO has "included" your 'Additional Documents' (4th July) with your initial submission (12th May).
If it is accepted than you were not pushed back in the queue ... as you're charged in 25th Jul which is in-line with other 12 th May Applicants getting charged.

Could you pls look into it.
Hi Seniors.. I am in the same situation thinking whether I can send additional doc (my wife's IELTS score card) to CIC which can improve my application eligibility .. Can you please let me know the process .. By the way i dont have UCI number and my application reached CIC on 24-Jul

Hi Ananjay,
Can you please provide your comments for the above question. Your reply helps a lot for many in this forum

Thanks in advance !!!!

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
solomonwise said:
Permit me to differ from the above submissions.

The OP can apply as principal applicant without his family members once he so desire. He must however ensure he has the proof of settlement fund covering all his non-accompanying family members.

If he has a cogent reason such as he has stated,he's permitted. The major thing is to state expressly on his form the family members that are likely to join him later.

He can pay the single applicant fee of CAD$550.
This position is not accurate please. Non-accompanying family members is a different position from incomplete fees paid. He still needs to include the family and make provision for them for the application fee and in proof of settlement funds. However, he is free to make his choice on the issue, cheers.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
aha2174 said:
I do not agree with this...He will have to include the fee for dependents whether or not they are joining...
It's okay sir, don't argue with them. I only feel sorry for the applicant who has already put his application into jeopardy. Wish him the best, cheers.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
mayrakhosla13 said:
seniors plz help..................

Hope you all are doing fine. I am 30th june applicant 2014 under code 0711 . I have one query. I have woked in three companies.
1st company i have worked for 3 years and have submitted its refrence letter,
2nd company i have worked for 1 year not submitted its refrence letter and mentioend that i am not claimin point for this.
3rd company i have worked for 3.5 years and submited refrence letter.
4th Comapny just joined one month before sedning my application means on May 2014. For this i have attached my offer letter and self attested refrence letter.

Plz help that have i done it in correct way or not..... thanks for your advise]
Hi, you are doing fine so far except for the self-attested letter which will not accepted. Get it from HR or a supervisor/senior colleague with their business card attached. But if you are not claiming points for this job, then you are okay. Cheers :)

Optimist3

Champion Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/09/2014
IELTS Request
L 9, R 8.5, W 7.5, S 7.5
runningrace said:
For PF statement go to PF office with passport photocopy and a application..
request them hard they will do it :)
I got it in 2 visits, first visit was for inquiry only..

dont forgot to get it stamped and signed from them..
Dear Runningrace,

Thanks for your suggestion. PF office has come of ages and is now offering facility to download statement online from their website. As suggested, will take the same and get it stamped.

Thanks again.

solomonwise

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aha2174 said:
You don't have to agree with it but it doesn't change the truth/fact...

Looking at this common-sensically,you cannot force anybody to migrate with you if you so desire..Your spouse and children have a choice to make and you can never foist your decision to move to Canada on any member of your family/dependents but you must be seen to be responsible for their welfare/upkeep while away in Canada so that you don't abdicate your responsibilities back at home or wherever your dependents are.

That said,form IMM0008ENU_2D permit that you state reason why any of your family members cannot accompany you to Canada {See this under dependent question 11 (a and b)}by inference,it means you can actually apply alone if you state your reason(s).

The key determinant here is your Proof of settlement fund which must be available and must cover all your dependents whether accompanying you or not.

ashesh

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2014
IELTS Request
Filed
LANDED..........
I Hope Soon...
Hello All Folks,

Another query with regards to my application, god knows how many more to come, I sometimes think that the seniors do such a noble cause by helping everyone of us and getting their applications through. Hats off and cheers!!

meanwhile, with regards to my query here it follows..

I have worked in 4 companies in my career so far:

Latest Company - Working for more than 4 years and claiming points for the code 1113 for 4 years, have reference letter signed by supervisor on company letter head

Immediate past - Worked for 2.5 years, but my profile more matches the code 0122 from NOC 2011 list, this code is not available in the latest NOC list, can I claim the points for this code??? Donot have reference letter, will provide self declaration on an affidavit along with joining letter, experience letter, salary slips, form 16

1 before the past - Worked for 1.5 years but not at a manager level, and the code also matches 0122, so if I wish to claim points for this code, what is the way out. Also, donot have reference letter, will provide self declaration on an affidavit along with joining letter, experience letter, salary slips,

First company - worked for about 9 months, but not claiming points, still will provide joining letter, experience letter.

Pls help what should i do in this case, and will the documentation I explained above suffice?

I will be filing my application latest by this weekend.

Best regards,
Ashesh

mayrakhosla13

Star Member
Sep 5, 2013
Pipis Husband said:
Hi, you are doing fine so far except for the self-attested letter which will not accepted. Get it from HR or a supervisor/senior colleague with their business card attached. But if you are not claiming points for this job, then you are okay. Cheers :)
[Thansk a lot ....nopes i am not claiming point for last job.....just claiming point for 1st and 3rd company having total 6.5 years of experience. i think then its fine rt ]

chenn2can

Star Member
Jun 30, 2014
India
Visa Office......
NDVO (CVO)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22nd Dec,2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charged on 18th Feb,2015
Nomination.....
PER - 10th March,2015
AOR Received.
AOR - May10,2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Request
Oct 02,2015
Med's Done....
Oct 10,2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Jan27, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Feb03,2016
LANDED..........
May23,2016
Hi Seniors,
My daughter is just 20 days old.I am writing a covering letter to CIC explaining that I will be submitting her Passport at the Local VO and not attached with the application.
I have her birth certificate attached to the forms.
I have included her in the POF and visa processing fees.
But taking a photo of her is a real challenge. Anyway I had managed to take one but since her neck is not stable my hand holding her is unavoidable in the photo.
So I photoshopped to have only her face in the picture. But it is very obvious in the photo that it is modified.
Shall I present the same with my application?
Please advice.

pandu123

Jun 24, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2014
Nomination.....
18-11-2014
File Transfer...
28-01-2015
Med's Request
03-02-2015
Med's Done....
05-02-2015 3rd Line Update: 14-02-2015
Passport Req..
13-03-2015 DM: 17-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2015
LANDED..........
28-06-2015
siouxe said:
Thank you solomonwise for clarifying. +1 for you...
Thats correct.. Please find below information from CIC website. if your family members are not accompanying you, no need to pay fees for them.. hope this helps !

Step 3: Pay the fees
Processing fees must be paid only for the principal applicant and any [size=10pt]accompanying family members

[/size]

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
neel-here said:
@ Ananjay,

Did you got intimation that CIO has "included" your 'Additional Documents' (4th July) with your initial submission (12th May).
If it is accepted than you were not pushed back in the queue ... as you're charged in 25th Jul which is in-line with other 12 th May Applicants getting charged.

Could you pls look into it.

Hey, no bro.....and whom do u think intimate me?????bt i personally feel that 4 th july was not accepted, evn my ecas has not been updated yet

solomonwise

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pipis Husband said:
This position is not accurate please. Non-accompanying family members is a different position from incomplete fees paid. He still needs to include the family and make provision for them for the application fee and in proof of settlement funds. However, he is free to make his choice on the issue, cheers.
Can you provide the source for this please?

adisu01

Apr 28, 2014
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-july-2014
Doc's Request.
Only passport copies and RPF requested
Nomination.....
12-nov-2014
IELTS Request
Completed - 6.5 Band
File Transfer...
No Update
Med's Request
10-jan-2014
Med's Done....
17-jan-2014
Interview........
Hopfully No
Passport Req..
4-March-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In 9 Months
LANDED..........
Hopefully in June
Do we know any instance where an application is returned due to date of photo taken was not printed /written on photograph

Status
Not open for further replies.