+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kris8646

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2016
File Transfer...
aug 01
Med's Done....
passed
can someone help me in this issue..

in my fee payment form, i have given credit card details but in the expiry date box entered "02" but it appears only "2" on print out.

i have posted my application already and they received it on 28th july.. will they enter 0 before 2 when they going to debit or what,,

please help me..

aha2174

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
solomonwise said:
Can you provide the source for this please?

Its Common Sense as well as what is written in the Guide..

k_b

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2015
Why don't you go to a professional photographer????????????????????? Why do you want to risk everything..
chenn2can said:
Hi Seniors,
My daughter is just 20 days old.I am writing a covering letter to CIC explaining that I will be submitting her Passport at the Local VO and not attached with the application.
I have her birth certificate attached to the forms.
I have included her in the POF and visa processing fees.
But taking a photo of her is a real challenge. Anyway I had managed to take one but since her neck is not stable my hand holding her is unavoidable in the photo.
So I photoshopped to have only her face in the picture. But it is very obvious in the photo that it is modified.
Shall I present the same with my application?
Please advice.

Ammani

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Dear all, especially those who have their files transferred to a local VO,

After the PER email, does the CIO ALWAYS send another email to notify the applicant that his/her application has been transferred to a particular Visa Office for further processing? Or do I need to contact the CIO to inquire about where and when they have sent my application?

And, does that Visa office ALWAYS sends an AOR email (Acknowledgement Of Receipt) to the applicant?

Thanks for the help guys,

Ammani

kris8646

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2016
File Transfer...
aug 01
Med's Done....
passed

in my fee payment form, i have given credit card details but in the expiry date box entered "02" but it appears only "2" on print out.

i have posted my application already and they received it on 28th july.. will they enter 0 before 2 when they going to debit or what,,

please help me..

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
adisu01 said:
Do we know any instance where an application is returned due to date of photo taken was not printed /written on photograph

No. you are safe!

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kris8646 said:

please help me..
Relax, dear. When cashing the card, both "02" and "2" will work the same way.

adisu01

Apr 28, 2014
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-july-2014
Doc's Request.
Only passport copies and RPF requested
Nomination.....
12-nov-2014
IELTS Request
Completed - 6.5 Band
File Transfer...
No Update
Med's Request
10-jan-2014
Med's Done....
17-jan-2014
Interview........
Hopfully No
Passport Req..
4-March-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In 9 Months
LANDED..........
Hopefully in June
adisu01 said:
Do we know any instance where an application is returned due to date of photo taken was not printed /written on photograph
Dear seniors /friends

any thoughts on this

aha2174

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
solomonwise said:
You don't have to agree with it but it doesn't change the truth/fact...

Looking at this common-sensically,you cannot force anybody to migrate with you if you so desire..Your spouse and children have a choice to make and you can never foist your decision to move to Canada on any member of your family/dependents but you must be seen to be responsible for their welfare/upkeep while away in Canada so that you don't abdicate your responsibilities back at home or wherever your dependents are.

That said,form IMM0008ENU_2D permit that you state reason why any of your family members cannot accompany you to Canada {See this under dependent question 11 (a and b)}by inference,it means you can actually apply alone if you state your reason(s).

The key determinant here is your Proof of settlement fund which must be available and must cover all your dependents whether accompanying you or not.
pandu123 said:
Thats correct.. Please find below information from CIC website. if your family members are not accompanying you, no need to pay fees for them.. hope this helps !

Step 3: Pay the fees
Processing fees must be paid only for the principal applicant and any [size=10pt]accompanying family members

[/size]
Lets wait for the rejection if he had already sent it.. We will add one more rejection criteria in our sheet. :'(

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear experts,

Kindly share your thoughts on when to expect a response from ECAS with _existing_ UCI. In other words, does the CIO perform the completeness check and charge CC at the same time (thus, leading to APPLICATION RECEIVED), or are there any other stages involved that could be monitored with ECAS?

My package was received by a person, whose name is not mentioned in the spreadsheet (DAN), so I am kind of tensed to learn any updates whatsoever.

Kind wishes,

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
Ammani said:
Dear all, especially those who have their files transferred to a local VO,

After the PER email, does the CIO ALWAYS send another email to notify the applicant that his/her application has been transferred to a particular Visa Office for further processing? Or do I need to contact the CIO to inquire about where and when they have sent my application?

And, does that Visa office ALWAYS sends an AOR email (Acknowledgement Of Receipt) to the applicant?

Thanks for the help guys,

Ammani
After you get PER your application will be transferred to your Visa Office.
The Visa Office will send you an email for confirmation of receipt of your application, but not all Visa Offices does this.

pandu123

Jun 24, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2014
Nomination.....
18-11-2014
File Transfer...
28-01-2015
Med's Request
03-02-2015
Med's Done....
05-02-2015 3rd Line Update: 14-02-2015
Passport Req..
13-03-2015 DM: 17-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2015
LANDED..........
28-06-2015
kris8646 said:

please help me..
That wont be a problem.. Because CIC while charging fees from your card, they have to use two digit month code (02) / three character month code (FEB) and certainly they will use 02 and not simply 2.. you should be worried if it was showing 12 ;D

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
plikhi said:
Can you confirm what additional document you send and what was the procedure.....thanks in advance.
Affidavit(4 july,14) as a proof of birth but i think it has not been accepted...if it has been accepted then my dd has not been cashed on 25 th of july....

In my first application(12 may,14)I have included my birth certificate without having name on it and secondary school certificate... I think it has worked....so they didn't consider affidavit....

I had uci no from my last year file( which was returned due to cap fill) so i mentioned that, my passport number, complete name ofcourse and date of birth thats it

BhanuGhai

Star Member
Jul 29, 2014
Here I have 1 more query... What in case I have mine and my husbands Birth Certificate with no Names mentioned on it. I mean the Name field shows up x as we both were not named till the dates our Birth Certificates were made.

What can be done for the same?
Will it work as it is? Or what else can be done..

Plzz help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.