+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vivesehg

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
Thanks for sharing the information

royston said:
Bro, my PCC has gone with application.
But it has your picture on left corner and statement in the center saying......This is to clarify that there is no adverse information againts Mr. XXX, son of Mr. YYY which would lead him ineligible for entry to Canada. not sure of exact wordings, but thats all there is... nothing more.

royston

Apr 27, 2014
I have sent 2 separate applications, 1 where my wife is a principal applicant in one NOC and 2nd where I am the principal applicant in another NOC. What happens if both are accepted?
Do both DD's get charged? Or Do I need the cancel anyone? Or let them both be processed until I get a PR from at least 1

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yogi44 said:
.........REGARDING PROOF OF FUNDS..........

AFTER READING VARIOUS POSTS ABOUT PROOF OF FUNDS AND ALL, THIS HAS AWAKEN MANY QUESTION IN MY MIND. HERE ARE THEY :

1. I have made a fixed deposit of CAD 12000 and i will maintain this fixed deposit through out this process. But i cant show this money in my account statements of previous months. Can CIC demands account statements from past months because in that case i will be unable to give a reason as i have got this money after selling some gold (i dont have any offfcial record of it).

2. What should i do if CIC demands bank account statements of earlier months which i cant provide ?
It doesn't matter if you recently acquired the funds, or if you shifted funds/sold assets so you would have the required amount of liquid settlement funds, so long as the funds are really yours (not borrowed) and are liquid and unencumbered. If your local VO asks you any questions about it, just explain that you needed to sell some investments (gold) so you would have the necessary amount of liquid settlement funds. It is completely fine.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amit6sibal said:
Dear Seniors.

I am new to this forum and have few questions for my NOC 1114.

Please advice is this HOT NOC or not.

All documents are in place except for WES evaluation which has been completed and dispatched on 30.06.2014. Waiting to be received at my end.

Hopefully by 20.07.2014 i would be sending my application.

Please advice i am late or still have chances.
Not very hot, you are probably ok.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nn85 said:
Hi Friends,

I have one question, which is very important for me. I have a bachelors degree and working as an HR Manager in India. I have 1 yr of experience and my duty matches more than 80% with 0112 NOC. My points are 69.

With my bacholrs degree in business administration and 1 year of experience can i apply for HR Manager role?

Please Help.

Thanks a ton!
If you have one year of continuous full-time experience in 0112 and meet the pass mark you can apply under that NOC. It seems you are good to go.

vicked

May 24, 2014
Please reply guys. i am sending my file today or maximum by tomorrow. Also, i have all the color photocopies. Does it make any difference?

vicked said:
Hey guys, Please help,

Should I attach the supporting documents for background declaration. I know they are not required but will it help speed up the process provided my application is accepted first. Btw I am applying for NOC 0111 Financial managers.

One question to all the members :
If there is cap of 1000, what do you think will be the success rate ? I mean not all the applications will get through the final stage. Will the seats be left un-filled by the end of the year if many of them are rejected at the verification stage?

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oscar7 said:
Hi, Where do you live, if I may ask? If your package had to return my guess is it would have returned by now. I think something else, that we can't think of, might be going on in your case. May be for some reason they are taking longer in your case. It is hard for us to speculate why your case is being treated differently, if in case that is what is happening.

But what I know for sure is for folks, whose package had to return for some error, it has already returned for even May 7th cases and to far away places like India, Brazil etc. as we can see from the forum spread sheet.

To reiterate, what I said yesterday this is much like a fishing expedition where some guys catch the fish early, and for some it might take longer (i.e. in their mind like forever) to catch a fish. Yes, some might not catch at all, depending on what part of the river / lake they are at (i.e. depending on what content was sent in a specific package vis-à-vis what is asked by CIC). Patience is the name of the game, and to assume that someone is rejected without actually having the package back does not sound right to me. The proof of the pudding is in the eating, so wait if one gets any form of notification, positive or otherwise, from CIC.

I understand the above is easier said than done. Best wishes to all May 1st to May 7th candidates who are still waiting to hear from CIC! :)

PS - My take is calling the customer service again might not yield results, sending an e-mail might be a better idea. Although they take like 20-30 days to get back over e-mail. Plus, 1/3rd of Nova Scotia lost power due to hurricane Arthur and my guess is CIC might just be getting back on track from that (so giving answers over phone might not be possible). Remember, we have seen very little progress over the last 10 days here in the forum.

PPS - BTW, since I don't see your details on the spread sheet which courier did you use and did you get the delivery notification? And again where did you send the package from? Looking at kollins response I agree it does not hurt to get ready, if your application were to return in say the next 10 days, so by all means feel free to get extra copies of IELTS, ECA, etc. but my suggestion is to NOT send another package unless you know for sure that your previous one is returned. There is no point sitting on a re-exam not knowing what was the reason for failure the first time, right?
Cannot +1 this without waiting longer... but you deserve it.

royston

Apr 27, 2014
vicked said:
Please reply guys. i am sending my file today or maximum by tomorrow. Also, i have all the color photocopies. Does it make any difference?
Dont attach anything not asked for, especially any photocopies for your Background declaration form.
There is nothing such as speed up the application, CIC have already enough information about you at this stage, if they require more they will ask for at Local VO.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone.

Me and my spouse are applying for PR from India. My baby is a US citizen, we are not planning for his PR yet. Will he need any visa to enter in canada OR he can directly land in canada and get his visa on port?

Thanks
Have you read the Guide carefully? You must include your baby in your application. Presumably you wish for your baby to accompany you. Nobody, even a baby, can take up residence in Canada without the proper visa. What are you going to do when your baby reaches the limit of stay and is required to leave Canada?

Maverick.Canajun

Jul 6, 2014
Windsor, Canada
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Nomination.....
06-11-2014
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
File Transfer...
05-03-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
28-03-2015
Interview........
Waived 3rd Line 09-04-2015
Passport Req..
29-05-2015 Decision Made : 02-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-06-2015 Passport Returned : 12-06-2015
vicked said:
Bro - the cap does not mean that they have to fill it. It indicates how many completed application they "might be willing" to process at the max. They are okay with lesser applications and they are okay with less than 10 in each NOC. How that will work I dont know but going by the last couple of years data, they might be waiting for Express Entry which most likely will keep more people out of Canada similar to Australia.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
k_b said:
Where have you been bro... I was about to ask avatar about why he doesn't want to include his child in PR application, but i guess he has a problem, his baby's US passport has been lost in india..
Please suggest what can be done in this case...
Get a replacement passport ASAP. You CANNOT be an applicant for PR (including as a dependant) without a valid passport, PERIOD. This is the only way the baby can apply, and the baby must be listed as a dependant with the parents' application otherwise the baby will not be eligible for PR.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Exaclty bro I am in Big trouble.
I have already got his new passport but the thing is nobody here are ready to give me translated FIR along with AFFIDAVIT..:( :( :(
Though they say they can give certified copy and all required government stamps on translated FIR.

Dont know what to do.. :( :-[ :-[

Any Advice??
What is FIR?

shaarav

Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER received 17-10-2014
royston said:
I am not sure, but PCC at PSK is walk in and you get it in 2 hours...why arent you opting for it...It takes just Rs500
I'm from Bangalore...the process is walk-in for PCC, but then the police verification takes place after that...after the police clears the file...u get the PCC at PSK..i'hd applied 1 month ago and got it now....

Status
Not open for further replies.