+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smharry said:
Well I already have an additional original copy of IELTS and WES results.
I am just waiting to figure out, whats wrong.

I had kind of filled all the documents correctly and CC company has responded that there was no charge made.
I can get everything ready within a day or 2 to send a new package.
Maybe CIC didn't think you made the pass mark? How were your employer reference letters, how closely did you match your primary NOC, were you depending on any adaptability points where maybe the evidence you provided was not sufficient, etc?

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ersanjeev84 said:
Hi Guys,

I have seen alot of ppl do notarised document,

I have original birth certificate, 10th, 12th, BTECH, ME & of course ECA (WES), POF (pdf signed computerised sign)
do i need to send notarised of any document, or photocopy is enough ?

any special document which need to notarised ?
It's not necessary.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
taim_ch said:
Hello All

Can some one guide me regarding Schedule 3 form. I intend to apply against Electrical and Electronics Engineer

Under Work Experience ( page 3 of 3 ) part b, in "Occupation" should I write "Electrical and Electronics Engineer" or my designation which was "Deputy Manager"

Also from which bank in Pakistan I can get DD. I went to Standard Chartered and they said they do not support in issuing DD in foriegn currency
I was in this scenario, my NOC is Financial and Investment Analyst but my titles have always been managerial in nature. I wrote "Financial and Investment Analyst/Senior Manager."

JAMAL007

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Jordan
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Doc's Request.
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
28-07-2014
AOR Received.
19-08-2014
IELTS Request
07-05-2014
File Transfer...
19-08-2014
Med's Request
19-08-2014
Med's Done....
14-09-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
06-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-2014
I am 7th May applicant and my CC was charged on June 13 - One Month ago and till now I did NOT receive the PER !!!!

No one knows how CIC works and on what priorities

Jamal

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sameerarena said:
I just want to double check whether my fee is charged or not. I see my ECAS showing as We have received you PR application on 7th May and status is inprocess. does it mean that they have already encashed the DD ?? i have not taken the DD from a bank, the DD is from cox n kings, so its a bit tough to get the status of the DD

Thoughts?
If your status is in process, your DD has been cashed.

royston

Apr 27, 2014
shaarav said:
I'm from Bangalore...the process is walk-in for PCC, but then the police verification takes place after that...after the police clears the file...u get the PCC at PSK..i'hd applied 1 month ago and got it now....
That will be true incase you have a fresh passport received in a month. The process is usually, when you apply for a passport, a police verification takes place, but sometimes the police are too lazy to send that report to Regional Passport office, so it can get delayed. When you apply for PCC a reminder from passport office is also sent to the police station to update your records.
Any crime you commit is linked immediately to your permanent address and hence to your passport.

My passport verification took 6 years ago (my passport is of 2008) and I got the PCC in 2 hours when I applied 2 weeks ago.

BTW, my PSK is Mumbai

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
satwant1502 said:
You have to send notorized photo copy of all documennts where originals are not asked. xerox wil not do.
This is absolutely NOT TRUE. There is NO requirement to notarize ANY document except those which are translated from a language other than English or French. Do not give out misinformation.

royston

Apr 27, 2014
JAMAL007 said:
I am 7th May applicant and my CC was charged on June 13 - One Month ago and till now I did NOT receive the PER !!!!

No one knows how CIC works and on what priorities

Jamal
Have you emailed CIC....You would've got a reply by now...seeing their turn around time to be 20 to 30 days to respond.
Additionally you could check how may members are there in the forum similar to your case. Probably this data would exist in the spreadsheet

Did you check junk/Spam Mail?

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
royston said:
I have sent 2 separate applications, 1 where my wife is a principal applicant in one NOC and 2nd where I am the principal applicant in another NOC. What happens if both are accepted?
Do both DD's get charged? Or Do I need the cancel anyone? Or let them both be processed until I get a PR from at least 1
Hi, let them both go through processing. If both get to VO and reach PR issuance stage, you and your wife will be asked to drop one and nominate the one that will go through for the family. All the best :)

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
royston said:
My Birth certificate Has English as well as local native language in the fields. Like Name, Date of Birth, etc is mentioned in English as well as Hindi. Does this need to be translated?
If there is information on the certificate that is in Hindi that is not also in English, you should translate it. But if all information appears in both languages, no need.

royston

Apr 27, 2014
Oscar7 said:
That is true. Having said that binuky was in queue ahead of you and his PER came through just recently. Yours is on the way, I can see it. Will be delivered within 48 hours. Let me know if it doesn't!!!! :)
I need those pair of eyes Oscar......

royston

Apr 27, 2014
Pipis Husband said:
Hi, let them both go through processing. If both get to VO and reach PR issuance stage, you and your wife will be asked to drop one and nominate the one that will go through for the family. All the best :)
Thanks..that was very useful information

+1 for you..

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ersanjeev84 said:
i have total 6.5 yr of exp, (NOC 2132)

out of that previous company where i worked (2.5 yr) give me hardly experience letter with Dept i worked, but i get letter from my senior on plain A4 paper with Visiting card & notorzied it, ( 90% same as NOC 2132)

my current company where i am working last 4 years, give me duties certificate but it hardly match to my NOC (20-30%) only, but its lies under A&B category

so does my experience point will count 15 for 6 yrs. or only 2.5 yr for NOC 2132,

Please advice.
You should get credit for 6 years. You only need 1 year in your primary NOC and you will get credit for any other experience in skill type 0 or skill level A or B. Just be sure on your economic classes form to enter the NOC for that 4-year employer that you think most closely matches your duties.

shaarav

Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER received 17-10-2014
I'm from Bangalore...the process is walk-in for PCC, but then the police verification takes place after that...after the police clears the file...u get the PCC at PSK..i'hd applied 1 month ago and got it now....
royston said:
That will be true incase you have a fresh passport received in a month. The process is usually, when you apply for a passport, a police verification takes place, but sometimes the police are too lazy to send that report to Regional Passport office, so it can get delayed. When you apply for PCC a reminder from passport office is also sent to the police station to update your records.
Any crime you commit is linked immediately to your permanent address and hence to your passport.

My passport verification took 6 years ago (my passport is of 2008) and I got the PCC in 2 hours when I applied 2 weeks ago.

BTW, my PSK is Mumbai
I Forgot to mention that my permanent address is not the same as temporary...and I applied for PCC at temporary address and have passport at the permanent address.. ..

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
siavash_86 said:
Hello every body...would you please tell me how can we prove that our job experience is real??only by taking a certificate from the company that i used to work ?and about the checklis number 20,i use my sisters visa card and she scand it and sent it back to me,which one should i choose?original or copy??
Obtaining employer reference letters is one of the basic and crucial requirements of the process. So yes that's how you prove your employment was real. Additionally the local VO may call to check up on your job history.

I believe the CC form requires an original signature so better send the original.

Status
Not open for further replies.