+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
tknova said:
I think that might be becasuse that his bank has not received the information yet ... Judging by my review of the procedure at CIC (someone here posted a link to that) .. an application is put into process after the fees has been charged.
My buddy's DD is cleared now.
Cheers.

royston

Apr 27, 2014
shaarav said:
I'm from Bangalore...the process is walk-in for PCC, but then the police verification takes place after that...after the police clears the file...u get the PCC at PSK..i'hd applied 1 month ago and got it now....
I Forgot to mention that my permanent address is not the same as temporary...and I applied for PCC at temporary address and have passport at the permanent address.. ..
Thats the reason for a police re-verification and the 1 month delay..they need records from your local police station of your temporary address. They already have verification of your permanent address

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vicked said:
Hey guys, Please help,

Should I attach the supporting documents for background declaration. I know they are not required but will it help speed up the process provided my application is accepted first. Btw I am applying for NOC 0111 Financial managers.

One question to all the members :
If there is cap of 1000, what do you think will be the success rate ? I mean not all the applications will get through the final stage. Will the seats be left un-filled by the end of the year if many of them are rejected at the verification stage?
You shouldn't send any documents or forms for which CIC has not asked.

There is a cap of 1000 complete applications per NOC. A few will not be granted PR for whatever reason. So yes probably some NOCs will not actually see 1000 PRs granted.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
royston said:
I have sent 2 separate applications, 1 where my wife is a principal applicant in one NOC and 2nd where I am the principal applicant in another NOC. What happens if both are accepted?
Do both DD's get charged? Or Do I need the cancel anyone? Or let them both be processed until I get a PR from at least 1
At some point, your VO will ask you to withdraw one of the applications. However both DDs will be encashed and by that point I'm pretty sure you won't get a refund.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
kollins said:
My buddy's DD is cleared now.
Cheers.
Allow me the privilege to give your 100th +1.

You deserve it. ;D ;D ;D ;D

royston

Apr 27, 2014
future_canadian said:
At some point, your VO will ask you to withdraw one of the applications. However both DDs will be encashed and by that point I'm pretty sure you won't get a refund.
I would be delighted if both do get accepted. A small price to pay, to live in a a magnificent country. ;-)

tknova

Apr 26, 2014
Oscar7 said:
That is true. Having said that binuky was in queue ahead of you and his PER came through just recently. Yours is on the way, I can see it. Will be delivered within 48 hours. Let me know if it doesn't!!!! :)
But I am sure binuky's PER was well on its way with snail mail :)

Us 7 Mayers are still waiting for a glimpse of any PER ... I am pretty sure some 6 Mayers are also still waiting ..

I was analyzing patterns of FSW 2013 .. It seems that wait times are huge in the early days of the FSW period ...

It also shows that people who applied towards the end of 2013 still managed to get to passport request stage at the same time as the ones who applied in May 2013 :)

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
siavash_86 said:
...thank u...no she filled the fee payment form and enterd her visa card number and cvv and then sent to me.to what extent do you think they dont request for further information about job experience?
You keep asking this question. Why are you worried about whether they will further verify your work experience? Each case is different and depends on a number of factors--the officer processing your case, whether your documents seem believable, which country you are from (some countries are known for high rates of immigration fraud), etc. There are many ways your information could be verified--by phone or e-mail is most likely, but there have been confirmed cases where an visa officer physically visited the address listed on the letterhead to make sure the business actually existed. Anything is possible.

If you have been honest in your application you have nothing to fear.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JAMAL007 said:
I am 7th May applicant and my CC was charged on June 13 - One Month ago and till now I did NOT receive the PER !!!!

No one knows how CIC works and on what priorities

Jamal
This is just a guess, but the slowness in working through May 7th applications caused by the huge flood of arrivals that day is probably going to affect the speed of PER e-mails as well.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
future_canadian said:
You keep asking this question. Why are you worried about whether they will further verify your work experience? Each case is different and depends on a number of factors--the officer processing your case, whether your documents seem believable, which country you are from (some countries are known for high rates of immigration fraud), etc. There are many ways your information could be verified--by phone or e-mail is most likely, but there have been confirmed cases where an visa officer physically visited the address listed on the letterhead to make sure the business actually existed. Anything is possible.

If you have been honest in your application you have nothing to fear.
He really doesn't sound confident with the way he keeps on about work experience verification and all I can say is VOs randomly check and verify some applications. Be also ware that some VOs like NDVO in particular regularly verify documents and undertake physical visitation, Be prepared but all the best ::)

tknova

Apr 26, 2014
future_canadian said:
This is just a guess, but the slowness in working through May 7th applications caused by the huge flood of arrivals that day is probably going to affect the speed of PER e-mails as well.
Yes I do believe it to be a chain reaction .. But I think they should mass spamming us soon !!

They have handled majority of the cases for 7 May, with only a few lagging behind to be cleared out soon. Since the number of apps will start to die down .. from 9 May onwards ... case officers can focus more on sending PER :)

Disclaimer: This is all based on #wishfulthinking :p :p

harka007

Jun 13, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2014
AOR Received.
7-10-2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
24-11-2014 (new born med req rcvd (02-12-2014)
Med's Done....
05-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Decision Made on 20-02-15 - PPR - 25-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
VISA and COPR Recieved\Collected -16th Mar 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th 2015
AMEN...!!!

tknova said:
Yes I do believe it to be a chain reaction .. But I think they should mass spamming us soon !!

They have handled majority of the cases for 7 May, with only a few lagging behind to be cleared out soon. Since the number of apps will start to die down .. from 9 May onwards ... case officers can focus more on sending PER :)

Disclaimer: This is all based on #wishfulthinking :p :p

harka007

Jun 13, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2014
AOR Received.
7-10-2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
24-11-2014 (new born med req rcvd (02-12-2014)
Med's Done....
05-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Decision Made on 20-02-15 - PPR - 25-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
VISA and COPR Recieved\Collected -16th Mar 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th 2015
Yes we contribute around 20% of FSWP apps...you better take our emails seriously... ::) ::) ::) ::)

Oscar7 said:
First let's wait for 48 hours to see if the eyes are any good. And then by now we have already learned there's a price for everything LOL ;D

Note to CIC Guy:

Dear Officer,

We know there was a hurricane in NS, but now that all is well I would request you to process JAMAL's PER and Anil Ch's DD at the earliest. Any further delay in these matters shall not be accepted by the FSWP 2104 forum members.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
FSWP 2014 Members

Status
Not open for further replies.