+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tknova

Apr 26, 2014
Maverick.Canajun said:
TKNOVA - How are you keeping track of power transmission in Nova Scotia? Amazing!! The power of HOPE!
Well because of the recent storms there .. I decided to check things out.

http://www.nspower.ca/en/home/outage-centre/smaller-or-individual-outages/default.aspx

http://www.nspoweroutages.com/?region=19

Seems like it is all clear :D :D

vicked

May 24, 2014
Hey guys, Please help,

Should I attach the supporting documents for background declaration. I know they are not required but will it help speed up the process provided my application is accepted first. Btw I am applying for NOC 0111 Financial managers.

One question to all the members :
If there is cap of 1000, what do you think will be the success rate ? I mean not all the applications will get through the final stage. Will the seats be left un-filled by the end of the year if many of them are rejected at the verification stage?

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
royston said:
Indeed this forum does keep you relaxed...And it has some nice fun moments too....
Many of us are excited and waiting to join in Nigarala fall with chilled beers and roasted chicken party OR BBQ would do.... :p :p :p :-* :-* :-*

k_b

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2015
siavash_86 said:
Hello every body...would you please tell me how can we prove that our job experience is real??only by taking a certificate from the company that i used to work ?and about the checklis number 20,i use my sisters visa card and she scand it and sent it back to me,which one should i choose?original or copy??
OMG, what are you planning to do??? Send a copy of credit card?? Original Credit card??? What bro???
job reference letter can prove along with supporting documents like offer letter, pay stubs, letter of reference from you manager etc.

rajneeshv

Apr 27, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-05-2014
Nomination.....
22-9-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
30-10-2014
Med's Done....
14-11-2014 (Med Rcvd: 21Feb)
Interview........
Decision Made : 20-3-2015
Passport Req..
31-3-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-4-2015
LANDED..........
16-10-2015
migratecanada2012 said:
Yes , CIC holds the capability of processing 25,500 applications for the program year 2014-2015 , that's why they set the limit. ;D ;D
Your second assumption is also right , 25,500 applications won't come. When top 10 hot NOC's get fill by 1000 , then number of applications will be less for processing for CIC.

I feel that only HOT NOC guys having good crowd , once cap for top 10 Hot NOC's or top 5 hot NOC get fill , Work would be easy for CIC.
New time line year 2014 for Visa offices as processing time is yet to announce by CIC.

You will see within this month or next month , Cap updation will get frequent , then picture will get more clear that time.
I hope you are right !!! :)
But, as I mentioned in my post that with current speed of 500 apps in 2 months, even 6000 applications with take 2 years....and u are talking abt 10NOCs i.e., 10,000 apps ... :)

anyways, we all expect tht as u said cic will be able to process all apps and in time !!! :) positive thinking always helps :)

royston

Apr 27, 2014
I have sent 2 separate applications, 1 where my wife is a principal applicant in one NOC and 2nd where I am the principal applicant in another NOC. What happens if both are accepted?
Do both DD's get charged? Or Do I need the cancel anyone? Or let them both be processed until I get a PR from at least 1

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YehiaZ said:
Hi All,

I am currently a PhD student in one of Ontario's universities for almost 1 year. Also, I have working experience since last 10 years, I worked as software engineer for 4.5 years in my home country. I am totally confused about the express entry program, and CIC opened a track for software engineers till next December. I have the following options:
1. Shall I prepare my documents now and apply before Jan 2015 under software engineering track ? or
2. Shall I wait the express entry to see what will happen ? or
3. Shall I wait another one year to be eligible to apply in PhD stream (which I don't know if it will be canceled by express entry or not next Jan ) ?

I am afraid to take the first option as I heard from my colleagues that if a new system will be launched (e.g. Express entry), this will slow down the other applicants who applied before Jan 2015 as most of concentration will be dedicated to the new system applicants, is that true ?
Your help is really appreciated.
Are your colleagues CIC officials who have been informed that their efforts will be directed to the new Express Entry system at the expense of the current FSW program? If not, what is their basis for making such statements? Are you going to make decisions about your future based on assumptions and rumor from people who are not in a position to know what they are talking about?

Now, let me ask you a question. Do you want to get your PR ASAP? Or do you want to leave the uncertainty in your life? If you qualify for the FSW program that is currently in place, why not apply? If you are unsuccessful, you can then try under whatever new system is in place later on. Nobody knows the details of the new Express Entry program, so nobody can give you advice about it. Nobody knows whether your Canadian PhD will qualify you for PR by the time you finish it next year as new rules may be in place. Are you willing to sacrifice the chance for PR in the program that is in place right now, for which you seem to be eligible, and take the risk that you may not qualify under the new rules?

To me the choice is clear, but only you can decide what is best for you.

royston

Apr 27, 2014
future_canadian said:
Are your colleagues CIC officials who have been informed that their efforts will be directed to the new Express Entry system at the expense of the current FSW program? If not, what is their basis for making such statements? Are you going to make decisions about your future based on assumptions and rumor from people who are not in a position to know what they are talking about?

Now, let me ask you a question. Do you want to get your PR ASAP? Or do you want to leave the uncertainty in your life? If you qualify for the FSW program that is currently in place, why not apply? If you are unsuccessful, you can then try under whatever new system is in place later on. Nobody knows the details of the new Express Entry program, so nobody can give you advice about it. Nobody knows whether your Canadian PhD will qualify you for PR by the time you finish it next year as new rules may be in place. Are you willing to sacrifice the chance for PR in the program that is in place right now, for which you seem to be eligible, and take the risk that you may not qualify under the new rules?

To me the choice is clear, but only you can decide what is best for you.
To sum it up....Early bird gets the worm.... :)

vivesehg

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
I am staying at address different from the permanent address mentioned in my passport. So if I go to PSK it will take some days whereas from local police station I can get it done earlier.

If you have the PCC issued, can you please share the format as it will be helpful when I will go for PCC?

Thanks

royston said:
I am not sure, but PCC at PSK is walk in and you get it in 2 hours...why arent you opting for it...It takes just Rs500

siavash_86

Jul 11, 2014
k_b said:
OMG, what are you planning to do??? Send a copy of credit card?? Original Credit card??? What bro???
job reference letter can prove along with supporting documents like offer letter, pay stubs, letter of reference from you manager etc.
...thank u...no she filled the fee payment form and enterd her visa card number and cvv and then sent to me.to what extent do you think they dont request for further information about job experience?

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dsharma9 said:
I have reference letters from my past 2 employers with documentation of duties & everything. For the past 5 years of my self employment as an app developer, I took printouts of monthly financial statements provided by Apple online. And also printouts of bank statement & other emails from bank showing remittances.

Do I need to do anything more about description of my duties as self employed ? I am confused. Also if CIC considers this documentation insufficient, would they return the application as such OR will not count these 5 years of experience as valid. I can still make enough points without these 5 years of experience. I have pinged so many immigration lawyers in Canada for paid consultation on this but no one has responded back.
I would write up an annexure explaining your self-employment and using the statements from Apple as supporting evidence. I don't know whether CIC will count this or not but I don't see why they wouldn't; it is legitimate self-employment.

Since you have enough points even without it, why worry? So long as you are honest and accurate with everything you will be fine.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hasnain999 said:
salam
need update please can any 1 help here
this is third time applying for immigration as 1112 Financial and investment analysts last two attempts caped reached dont know how but this time i have send my application at second week of may 2014 they received at (Delivery Date / Time: 27-May-2014 / 9:05 AM
Delivery Location: RECEIVER
Signed by: GLEN)
i do checked the status of application every day now its second month running application reached at 116 and since then got no reply got no clue weather my application is in or not or they going to say the same cap got reached dont know how it works
can any 1got idea
Nobody knows when the cap will be reached.

If you sent your application in the second week of May how did it take until 27 May to reach CIC? I would be having words with the courier company.

royston

Apr 27, 2014
vivesehg said:
I am staying at address different from the permanent address mentioned in my passport. So if I go to PSK it will take some days whereas from local police station I can get it done earlier.

If you have the PCC issued, can you please share the format as it will be helpful when I will go for PCC?

Thanks
Bro, my PCC has gone with application.
But it has your picture on left corner and statement in the center saying......This is to clarify that there is no adverse information againts Mr. XXX, son of Mr. YYY which would lead him ineligible for entry to Canada. not sure of exact wordings, but thats all there is... nothing more.

royston

Apr 27, 2014
siavash_86 said:
...thank u...no she filled the fee payment form and enterd her visa card number and cvv and then sent to me.to what extent do you think they dont request for further information about job experience?
They may call your employer, email him or at worst do a 3rd party verification (local VO)....But this is rare but certainly possible

Status
Not open for further replies.