+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
vaibhav__92 said:
need advice .i have sent my file on 7th may but still my DD is not deducted .I have filled to forms one for me and one for my wife aditional family information form .but i put my name in both in applicant section .is it counted as mistake ?
In that case, both forms will look alike. Because the rest of the information is based on applicant's relations.

That should have raised an alarm. It is a mistake, although I am not sure how serious it would be.

Hope for the best, and leave the rest.

Regards

k_b

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2015
Interstellar said:
Thanks Kollins! :)

Best wishes!
You did not reply to numerous fellow mates about your usage for fee payment. is it cc or dd??
In SS it says DD

nav2014

Jun 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/May/2014
File Transfer...
11/sep/2014
Med's Request
16/sep/2014
Med's Done....
13/oct/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nil
VISA ISSUED...
Nil
LANDED..........
Nil
Hi Guys

My application reached cic on 7th May @ 9:47 am and till now my cc not charged yet ...now I am hearing news that they started 8th May .. ...my consultant told me that they didnt receive any reply till now... so am I out of the race?

Sathyam

Apr 27, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2014
Nomination.....
27-10-2014
AOR Received.
05-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
25-02-2015
Med's Done....
02-03-2015
Interview........
I think it is Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
nav2014 said:
Hi Guys

My application reached cic on 7th May @ 9:47 am and till now my cc not charged yet ...now I am hearing news that they started 8th May .. ...my consultant told me that they didnt receive any reply till now... so am I out of the race?
No Buddy, Lots of 7th May applns are still Inprogress, You are not alone. dont worry

GMS

May 31, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
For sending the application through courier, i should go as per the last option (option-3) given in the guide..

Can somebody cross check the address below..

Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
NOC Category, Offer of Arranged Employment category or PhD category
Primary NOC 2011 Code: XXXX
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
GMS said:
For sending the application through courier, i should go as per the last option (option-3) given in the guide..

Can somebody cross check the address below..

Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
NOC Category, Offer of Arranged Employment category or PhD category
Primary NOC 2011 Code: XXXX
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada
No one here can tell better than the CIC guide itself. If one does, don't listen to him. Go with the guide instead.

But yes, that is the one for couriers. How do I know ? I looked at the guide. :) It opens the same way here too. :p

Regards

nav2014

Jun 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/May/2014
File Transfer...
11/sep/2014
Med's Request
16/sep/2014
Med's Done....
13/oct/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nil
VISA ISSUED...
Nil
LANDED..........
Nil
Sathyam said:
No Buddy, Lots of 7th May applns are still Inprogress, You are not alone. dont worry
yea trying to be positive:)

aha2174

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vaibhav__92 said:
need advice .i have sent my file on 7th may but still my DD is not deducted .I have filled to forms one for me and one for my wife aditional family information form .but i put my name in both in applicant section .is it counted as mistake ?

I guess you would be safe if you have mentioned spouse detail in second one although you have put yourself as applicant..

Jaxon911

Champion Member
Jun 18, 2014
London, UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PR App 2014-06-23 & Citizenship App Filed in Aug 2022
I've asked this question before but I didn't get satisfactory answer so I'm giving it another try.

My current employer has provided a letter with only brief job description, and all other details. Brief job description generally meets the criteria for the NOC 2171 for which I've applied. I have provided last 3 payslips and 3 months' stamped bank statements showing salary deposits. My employer was not ok to provide full job description on a letter so I had live with brief job description. My title is Sr. Systems Analyst

Below are three points mentioned on the letter:

- Collaborate with project leaders and teams / network within the business to discuss/understand project requirements and translate these into system process solutions
- Develop Company’s Business Information Solutions using the standards defined for solutions work to meet Group business objectives.
- Maintain and report on project plan/progress as required
----
My title does match with that of NOC 2171 - Information systems analysts and consultants. My job description provided also does fairly match the description on Statistics Canada's website which is given below:

The following is a summary of the main duties for some occupations in this unit group:

Information systems business analysts and consultants confer with clients to identify and document requirements, conduct business and technical studies, design, develop, integrate and implement information systems business solutions, and provide advice on information systems strategy, policy, management, security and service delivery.

--- So my question is, does CIC refuse applications on the basis of not being 100% sure whether my application matches with description of NOC?

They can verify letter and any other details by contacting HR department in my company and I am sure HR will be able to verify all info that is on that letter.

Sathyam

Apr 27, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2014
Nomination.....
27-10-2014
AOR Received.
05-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
25-02-2015
Med's Done....
02-03-2015
Interview........
I think it is Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Jaxon911 said:
I've asked this question before but I didn't get satisfactory answer so I'm giving it another try.

My current employer has provided a letter with only brief job description, and all other details. Brief job description generally meets the criteria for the NOC 2171 for which I've applied. I have provided last 3 payslips and 3 months' stamped bank statements showing salary deposits. My employer was not ok to provide full job description on a letter so I had live with brief job description. My title is Sr. Systems Analyst

- Collaborate with project leaders and teams / network within the business to discuss/understand project requirements and translate these into system process solutions
- Develop Company's Business Information Solutions using the standards defined for solutions work to meet Group business objectives.
----
My title does match with that of NOC 2171 - Information systems analysts and consultants. My job description provided also does fairly match the description on Statistics Canada's website which is given below:

The following is a summary of the main duties for some occupations in this unit group:

Information systems business analysts and consultants confer with clients to identify and document requirements, conduct business and technical studies, design, develop, integrate and implement information systems business solutions, and provide advice on information systems strategy, policy, management, security and service delivery.

--- So my question is, does CIC refuse applications on the basis of not being 100% sure whether my application matches with description of NOC?

They can verify letter and any other details by contacting HR department in my company and I am sure HR will be able to verify all info that is on that letter.
CIC should not refuse your case as it is closer to what they expect. But if you are not confident, you can attach an affidaviut with one of your colleagues signed on it, attaching his Business card.

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
Jaxon911 said:

- Develop Company's Business Information Solutions using the standards defined for solutions work to meet Group business objectives.
----

You might not have received a satisfactory answer, because this question is very subjective about the way CIC works. How can anyone be so sure about if they will accept such a reference letter or not.

But yes, you can get an idea from lots of experiences of people here and estimate what %age of duties CIC wants to see in an applicant'e letter. I have seen a general notion of 60-70% being good enough. But again, that is statistics. There will always be exceptions.

So, if you have already sent the application, just relax and watch soccer or do something else. :)

If not yet, then making a separate affidavit (with whole set of duties) is an option.

Regards

Abu Ahmed

Star Member
May 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
AOR Received.
Very soon Inshallah
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
If my package till under review by CIO office (No CC NO PER yet) can I send a duplicate package to CIO office (same NOC) ? Because I want to include missing document and also another method pf payment (DD)

Is the duplicate package will harm my original package?

Jaxon911

Champion Member
Jun 18, 2014
London, UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PR App 2014-06-23 & Citizenship App Filed in Aug 2022
Thanks Sathyam for your reply.

Contact details of HR department in my company is on the letter and they are free to verify the same. But I wanted to keep this as much confidential as possible so I didn't really want to ask anyone in my company for any additional help.

Sathyam said:
CIC should not refuse your case as it is closer to what they expect. But if you are not confident, you can attach an affidaviut with one of your colleagues signed on it, attaching his Business card.

Status
Not open for further replies.