+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nav2014 said:
Hi Guys

My application reached cic on 7th May @ 9:47 am and till now my cc not charged yet ...now I am hearing news that they started 8th May .. ...my consultant told me that they didnt receive any reply till now... so am I out of the race?
if u have applied through a listed cic consultant then u must not worry, things are behaving strangely, be positive, u might hear good new sooner then expected.

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
ashif_eee said:
Guys Alert:

Dear All, This is just to make u cautious that Your Local Visa Office may check your LinkedIn , Facebook and Twitter Profile for background checking.

Usually most of the background checking responsibility is handed over to third parties which can includes employer verification/police clearance confirmation etc. So who have these Social website profiles are suggested to sync with ur application provided job designation (or "Make Invisible to Everyone" on privacy settings).

I have observed one Indian applicant (on 2012) whose Linkedin profile was indicating that he had worked on Law background but he is an Electrician under which he applied...

Later on he was asked for an interview by his Canadian Case officer...She behaved so rudely with the applicant for the mismatch between his application and LinkedIn profile.

As per applicant, he was actuaally an Electrician but he had taken law degree beside of this and practiced for this law activities. But the case officer was not satisfied what applicant declared on the interview....

That thread member have not updated his status later.
This is very standard norm these days. People who hire, also do such kind of checks. So no surprise if CIC also does that.

Thanks for sharing the example though. (+1 for that).

Regards

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashif_eee said:
Guys Alert:

Dear All, This is just to make u cautious that Your Local Visa Office may check your LinkedIn , Facebook and Twitter Profile for background checking.

Usually most of the background checking responsibility is handed over to third parties which can includes employer verification/police clearance confirmation etc. So who have these Social website profiles are suggested to sync with ur application provided job designation (or "Make Invisible to Everyone" on privacy settings).

I have observed one Indian applicant (on 2012) whose Linkedin profile was indicating that he had worked on Law background but he is an Electrician under which he applied...

Later on he was asked for an interview by his Canadian Case officer...She behaved so rudely with the applicant for the mismatch between his application and LinkedIn profile.

As per applicant, he was actuaally an Electrician but he had taken law degree beside of this and practiced for this law activities. But the case officer was not satisfied what applicant declared on the interview....

that's why I don't have created anything online except for facebook :D and I don't think so they take facebook information so seriously as more than 90% of people have submitted fake info abt themselves where they work or live or abt their edu. and yes the best way is to hide it and make it visible to only friends or so.

fresher_2013

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashif_eee said:
Brother,

Its 8 digit number which is only numerical number....:)
Bro,

I entered this one and it says either we have not recieved your application or not starting working on the same.

What should I do,.....I m really worried now....

NSharawat21

Apr 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-May-2014
Doc's Request.
14-May-2014
Nomination.....
27-Aug-2014
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
07-Nov-2014
Med's Done....
15-Dec-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
05-March-2015
Thanks Ashif Bro this is really nice that you have mentioned this ... they have every right to verify but we have to remain cautious ...I know in India when you change your organization the new orgs do a complete background verification ans as its complete immigration thing then i am sure they will verify each and everything befor allow any one to enter there and it will not be a big surprise that they will be monitoring our sheets as well as our messages on this forum :)

ashif_eee said:
Guys Alert:

nav2014

Jun 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/May/2014
File Transfer...
11/sep/2014
Med's Request
16/sep/2014
Med's Done....
13/oct/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nil
VISA ISSUED...
Nil
LANDED..........
Nil
farhaantariq said:
if u have applied through a listed cic consultant then u must not worry, things are behaving strangely, be positive, u might hear good new sooner then expected.
yes buddy cic listed lawfirm from canada itself... hoping for a positive turnout

gimmenergy

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
nav2014 said:
Hi Guys

My application reached cic on 7th May @ 9:47 am and till now my cc not charged yet ...now I am hearing news that they started 8th May .. ...my consultant told me that they didnt receive any reply till now... so am I out of the race?
I am also in the same boat as you are. My application also reached 7th May around 10:00 AM and my DD is still outstanding.

patecole

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2014
Nomination.....
17-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Med's Request
01-04-2015
Med's Done....
07-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2015
Hi

Apart from the brief job description, are other details stated in the reference letter?

Jaxon911 said:
I've asked this question before but I didn't get satisfactory answer so I'm giving it another try.

My current employer has provided a letter with only brief job description, and all other details. Brief job description generally meets the criteria for the NOC 2171 for which I've applied. I have provided last 3 payslips and 3 months' stamped bank statements showing salary deposits. My employer was not ok to provide full job description on a letter so I had live with brief job description. My title is Sr. Systems Analyst

Below are three points mentioned on the letter:

- Collaborate with project leaders and teams / network within the business to discuss/understand project requirements and translate these into system process solutions
- Develop Company's Business Information Solutions using the standards defined for solutions work to meet Group business objectives.
- Maintain and report on project plan/progress as required
----
My title does match with that of NOC 2171 - Information systems analysts and consultants. My job description provided also does fairly match the description on Statistics Canada's website which is given below:

The following is a summary of the main duties for some occupations in this unit group:

Information systems business analysts and consultants confer with clients to identify and document requirements, conduct business and technical studies, design, develop, integrate and implement information systems business solutions, and provide advice on information systems strategy, policy, management, security and service delivery.

--- So my question is, does CIC refuse applications on the basis of not being 100% sure whether my application matches with description of NOC?

They can verify letter and any other details by contacting HR department in my company and I am sure HR will be able to verify all info that is on that letter.

abcpunjab

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Guys about the friend I asked about dhl question, there is one issue that has come into knowledge after the application is reached CIC. someone from the forum shared some does for the application. reading that he realized that he missed writing his name in generic application form's last page , he did sign and dated the form but missed writing name in the consent form. So what should he do his application just reached yesterday. Suggest what should he do? giong by guide they have stressed if application not dated or signed would be returned. So could that be accommodated or what. Urgent help needed for him ASAP

NSharawat21

Apr 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-May-2014
Doc's Request.
14-May-2014
Nomination.....
27-Aug-2014
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
07-Nov-2014
Med's Done....
15-Dec-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
05-March-2015
Guys one more thing which i want to add here is we can send additional docs once we get the AOR as per my Lawyer he said you can send additional docs once you get AOR to make your case more stronger like Birth Certificates in case you have just send the Higher secondary certificate , other example like many didnt send the pay slips or other things , we can give them additional docs once we have the file number :)

I asked him because we got additional doc from the organization which have a lot of details other then reference letter but he said you can send only after AOR now .

patecole

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2014
Nomination.....
17-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Med's Request
01-04-2015
Med's Done....
07-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2015
sagarsa said:
Mine has already been more than two weeks since they changed the status to evaluation in progress, still waiting.
I envisaged that this would happen, so I used a relatives address in the US, for them to DHL it me where I was...knowing how unreliable and slow normal international mail service can be...

Cardsman

Jun 9, 2013
London, United Kingdom.
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014, PER Received: 08-08-2014
TPear said:
Guys I am confused! Form IMM0008 is asking about Visa Office. I checked the Canadian Visa Office table and there are two columns : Application for Permanent resident visa and Application for Temporary Resident visa. Which one should I select? in my case there are two different countries responsible for these different types of visa.
Application for Permanent Resident Visa

patecole

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2014
Nomination.....
17-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Med's Request
01-04-2015
Med's Done....
07-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2015
Wow, for real!!!

ashif_eee said:
Guys Alert:

giova424

Jan 19, 2014
Barranquilla, Colombia
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
AOR Received.
21-10-14
Med's Request
21-10-14
Med's Done....
25-10-14
Passport Req..
12-02-15
patecole said:
Hi

Apart from the brief job description, are other details stated in the reference letter?
of course, all the information requested by CIC was included, dates, salary, company letter head, etc.
i just want to compare and get an opinion about if theses duties are enough and match the 2132 noc.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
abcpunjab said:
Guys about the friend I asked about dhl question, there is one issue that has come into knowledge after the application is reached CIC. someone from the forum shared some does for the application. reading that he realized that he missed writing his name in generic application form's last page , he did sign and dated the form but missed writing name in the consent form. So what should he do his application just reached yesterday. Suggest what should he do? giong by guide they have stressed if application not dated or signed would be returned. So could that be accommodated or what. Urgent help needed for him ASAP
I am not sure if he can do something....

But so far I feel his application may not return since he has singed and dated duly....Its only the name....:)

So It may not hamper--chances are likely to be most for this issue...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.