+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fresher_2013

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gimmenergy said:
I am also in the same boat as you are. My application also reached 7th May around 10:00 AM and my DD is still outstanding.
I too am 7 May applicant with dd.

I entered the UCI from last year and it says either we have not recieved your application or not started working on the same.

What should I do,.....I m really worried now....

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
NSharawat21 said:
Guys one more thing which i want to add here is we can send additional docs once we get the AOR as per my Lawyer he said you can send additional docs once you get AOR to make your case more stronger like Birth Certificates in case you have just send the Higher secondary certificate , other example like many didnt send the pay slips or other things , we can give them additional docs once we have the file number :)

I asked him because we got additional doc from the organization which have a lot of details other then reference letter but he said you can send only after AOR now .
Brother,

Yes u can send additional docs once u get the AOR from NDVO....:)

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
fresher_2013 said:
I too am 7 May applicant with dd.

I entered the UCI from last year and it says either we have not recieved your application or not starting working on the same.

What should I do,.....I m really worried now....
U dont have nothing to do...Just wait a bit more...

U are not the alone whom have not got his PER email...

So relax buddy...

Time has not ended....:)

patecole

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2014
Nomination.....
17-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Med's Request
01-04-2015
Med's Done....
07-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2015
giova424 said:
of course, all the information requested by CIC was included, dates, salary, company letter head, etc.
i just want to compare and get an opinion about if theses duties are enough and match the 2132 noc.

Then you should be fine, with nothing to worry about...just include further documentation like contract/employment letter and payslips as suggested in the documents checklist provided by CIC

fresher_2013

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashif_eee said:
U dont have nothing to do...Just wait a bit more...

U are not the alone whom have not got his PER email...

So relax buddy...

Time has not ended....:)
I agree....just need to wait more and not panic.....

I m still waiting for DD to clear or for them to start working on the application.....PER mail will be at least 2-3 weeks after they have started working on the application.

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
ashif_eee said:
Guys Alert:

Dear All, This is just to make u cautious that Your Local Visa Office may check your LinkedIn , Facebook and Twitter Profile for background checking.

Usually most of the background checking responsibility is handed over to third parties which can includes employer verification/police clearance confirmation etc. So who have these Social website profiles are suggested to sync with ur application provided job designation (or "Make Invisible to Everyone" on privacy settings).

I have observed one Indian applicant (on 2012) whose Linkedin profile was indicating that he had worked on Law background but he is an Electrician under which he applied...

Later on he was asked for an interview by his Canadian Case officer...She behaved so rudely with the applicant for the mismatch between his application and LinkedIn profile.

As per applicant, he was actuaally an Electrician but he had taken law degree beside of this and practiced for this law activities. But the case officer was not satisfied what applicant declared on the interview....

That thread member have not updated his status later.
First how do we know they check Linked In? Because the employment history and education history in the application forms should already indicate the positions the person have had.

Second, this is absurd. Because to qualify for FSW, one only needs to have 1 year of full time experience in the chosen NOC. And, the experience in chosen NOC does not have to be from your current work. So in theory, one should qualify even if that work was done 7 years ago and now is in a different profession.

On another note, however, I guess this goes to show that people that are trying to get qualified using outdated occupation profile, even if they qualify to apply, will definitely go through extra scrutiny.This means CIC will interrogate if it seems there is a mismatch between qualifications and chosen NOC and if it seems the person does not intend to work in the chosen NOC. This makes sense.

Jaxon911

Champion Member
Jun 18, 2014
London, UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PR App 2014-06-23 & Citizenship App Filed in Aug 2022
Hi Patecole

Yes, everything else is detailed in required format. Only job description part was "briefly" mentioned. Plus I've included stamped payslips and verified bank statements showing salary deposits.

In addition, I am in the UK on a visa sponsored by my current employer for which I've provided evidence as well!

Thanks

patecole said:
Hi

Apart from the brief job description, are other details stated in the reference letter?

NSharawat21

Apr 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-May-2014
Doc's Request.
14-May-2014
Nomination.....
27-Aug-2014
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
07-Nov-2014
Med's Done....
15-Dec-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
05-March-2015
ashif_eee said:
Brother,

Yes u can send additional docs once u get the AOR from NDVO....:)

Jaxon911

Champion Member
Jun 18, 2014
London, UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PR App 2014-06-23 & Citizenship App Filed in Aug 2022
Hi Giova424, I think you mistakenly responded to a quote that was made on my original comments.

giova424 said:
of course, all the information requested by CIC was included, dates, salary, company letter head, etc.
i just want to compare and get an opinion about if theses duties are enough and match the 2132 noc.

solomonwise

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
namaste said:
First how do we know they check Linked In? Because the employment history and education history in the application forms should already indicate the positions the person have had.

Second, this is absurd. Because to qualify for FSW, one only needs to have 1 year of full time experience in the chosen NOC. And, the experience in chosen NOC does not have to be from your current work. So in theory, one should qualify even if that work was done 7 years ago and now is in a different profession.

On another note, however, I guess this goes to show that people that are trying to get qualified using outdated occupation profile, even if they qualify to apply, will definitely go through extra scrutiny.This means CIC will interrogate if it seems there is a mismatch between qualifications and chosen NOC and if it seems the person does not intend to work in the chosen NOC. This makes sense.
You will be amazed that they really do check you up.They check your activities on Linkedin and all other social network. I am privy to know that they check this up when a mail was sent to somebody close to me asking him to clarify somethings which he never included as part of his application. There was nowhere else they got that from other than a social network. This person used this to boost his public acceptance simply because he had the ambition of vying for a political office. Though.not totally a lie but a public dressing but with CIC,it was considered suspicious and questions were raised about this. He was given 30 days to clarify!

He eventually scaled through because at the time,he had proof.

So,people should be aware of what is on their linkedin and other social media. The background check include a check on all of that.

jmyra

Star Member
Jun 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/08/14
Nomination.....
08/12/14
File Transfer...
02/02/2015
Med's Request
20/02/15
Med's Done....
23/02/15
Passport Req..
01/04/15
VISA ISSUED...
25/04/15
LANDED..........
GOD WILLING MAY END / BEGINNING JUNE
dear all

i am not not frequent visitor at the forum yet as i am still awaiting my ielts test and will probably not be able to send my application before july end . so i would like to congratulate all those who have received positive response letters first and also some star members who are doing a great job at helping fellow members.

i did notice a debate over the debit cards and credit cards some pages back . in my opinion debit cards is not such a popular option cause for u to be able to use the debit card internationally u need to activate it by having an atm withdrawal in that country .

hope this info can be useful .

thanks

abcpunjab

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Guys about the friend I asked about dhl question, there is one issue that has come into knowledge after the application is reached CIC. someone from the forum shared some does for the application. reading that he realized that he missed writing his name in generic application form's last page , he did sign and dated the form but missed writing name in the consent form. So what should he do his application just reached yesterday. Suggest what should he do? going by guide they have stressed if application not dated or signed would be returned. So could that be accommodated or what. Urgent help needed for him ASAP....Advise please guys
[/quote]

Jul 4, 2014
Hi All,

I am new to this forum and I have a question regarding my eligibility. I worked as a programmer from January 2002 - December 2004 which falls under NOC 2174. After this job, I have shifted to another career, unfortunately the NOCs for these jobs aren't on the list. Do you guys think I'd qualify or is this outright disqualification?

Thank you for your inputs.

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
solomonwise said:
You will be amazed that they really do check you up.They check your activities on Linkedin and all other social network. I am privy to know that they check this up when a mail was sent to somebody close to me asking him to clarify somethings which he never included as part of his application. There was nowhere else they got that from other than a social network. This person used this to boost his public acceptance simply because he had the ambition of vying for a political office. Though.not totally a lie but a public dressing but with CIC,it was considered suspicious and questions were raised about this. He was given 30 days to clarify!

He eventually scaled through because at the time,he had proof.

So,people should be aware of what is on their linkedin and other social media. The background check include a check on all of that.
That only goes to show that one should never misrepresent to CIC. Include all the information they ask for, then there should not be anything to worry about. I am actually glad that CIC DOES scrutinize applications.

indicansri

Mar 6, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2014
Med's Request
03-12-2014
Med's Done....
11-12-2014
Passport Req..
16-03-2014
Hi everyone,
Trust everyone is doing well.
I had provided my credit card information along with my 2173 application. However, last couple of weeks, that card (Visa forex card from Axis bank) is being consistently declined (offline and online) in the US. While I'm working with Axis bank to resolve the issue(they're saying there is no problem!!), what is the BEST WAY TO CONTACT CIC and PROVIDE ALTERNATIVE CC (confirmed to work) information? My application was received on June 18th and I want to do this ASAP to avoid any problems. I'm a reapplicant so do have the UCI from last year.

I would appreciate a quick response. Thanks and best wishes everyone!!

Status
Not open for further replies.