+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tknova

Apr 26, 2014
So everyone of 7 May Applicants including me have started freaking out ??? after news of 8 May charge.

I was wondering if we can get some stats on time between CC Charge and ECAS update or DD Cashed and ECAS update ?

Could you guys help out with your details so that we know what to expect :'( :'(

patecole

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2014
Nomination.....
17-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Med's Request
01-04-2015
Med's Done....
07-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2015
RE: Then you should be fine, with nothing to worry about...just include further documentation like contract/employment letter and payslips as suggested in the documents checklist provided by CIC

Jaxon911 said:
Hi Patecole

Yes, everything else is detailed in required format. Only job description part was "briefly" mentioned. Plus I've included stamped payslips and verified bank statements showing salary deposits.

In addition, I am in the UK on a visa sponsored by my current employer for which I've provided evidence as well!

Thanks

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
newbiewannabecanadian said:
Hi All,

I am new to this forum and I have a question regarding my eligibility. I worked as a programmer from January 2002 - December 2004 which falls under NOC 2174. After this job, I have shifted to another career, unfortunately the NOCs for these jobs aren't on the list. Do you guys think I'd qualify or is this outright disqualification?

Thank you for your inputs.
Sorry, you don't qualify since the work experience in 2174 has to be in the past 10 years, which you don't. So, this is an outright disqualification.

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Friend, Although this is exactly what a mechanical engineer does, I would ask you to copy and paste the NOC guidelines for this NOC along with the below. Also color code similar roles in both these (i.e. in the NOC guideline and in your below format) in one set of color, thereby using a variety of colors like red, green, purple, blue etc to code similar lines from both in one color. That way it will become very easy for any layman to review. And yes, treat CIO guys as layman (rather than experts on mechanical engineering) to get through this hurdle; the key is a good match of 'keywords' and to build similar sentences by keying in specific words that match with your current role. That way you will 100% be safe. To sum up, although your below R&R are 100% for a mechanical engineer I am not very confident if it will get you through. I might be a little over cautious on this, but I think that's always better than being less cautious upfront. Good luck!! :)

PS - If you color code as I said above, I am happy to provide more specific inputs. Cheers!!
giova424 said:
Can any NOC 2132 (Mechanical Engineering) applicant share his duties/responsabilities stated in the reference letter.
These are mines, feel free to review:

Letter No 1.

1- the employee served in the position called "service assistance" whose profile required by the company is: Mechanical Engineer. Worked in the technical support, service and after-sales department of specialized machinery for the oil & gas, power generation, marine, on highway construction, mining and agricultural industry.

2- Main Duties:

- Planning and supervision of technical staff developing the work of: periodic maintenances, full maintenances, emergency repairs, refurbishment, overhauls, upgrades.

- Develop specific maintenance and service programs according to customers and operations requirements.

- Make technical service proposals and proyects, including logistics, costs, timing estimates, management indicators.

- Perform preliminary failures analysis of mechanical components before submitting warranty claims to OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturer)

Letter No 2.

- Coordinate and schedule the activities of the technical staff of preventive and corrective maintenance of machinery, ensuring the proper and normal operation of all equipment involved in the production of the open-pit coal exploitation project "Mina Caypa"

- Design, improve and implement work plans and maintenance schedules according to the production program being executed, to ensure full availability of the equipment by the operations department

- Create balances and reports of the operation and maintenance of production equipment and facilities

- Comply with policies, regulations, standards and procedures established by the company.

gimmenergy

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
fresher_2013 said:
I too am 7 May applicant with dd.

I entered the UCI from last year and it says either we have not recieved your application or not started working on the same.

What should I do,.....I m really worried now....
No need to worry .... many applicants from 7th May are not charged yet. Start worrying only after end of July ... :)

shakti123

Apr 25, 2014
indicansri said:
Hi everyone,
Trust everyone is doing well.
I had provided my credit card information along with my 2173 application. However, last couple of weeks, that card (Visa forex card from Axis bank) is being consistently declined (offline and online) in the US. While I'm working with Axis bank to resolve the issue(they're saying there is no problem!!), what is the BEST WAY TO CONTACT CIC and PROVIDE ALTERNATIVE CC (confirmed to work) information? My application was received on June 18th and I want to do this ASAP to avoid any problems. I'm a reapplicant so do have the UCI from last year.

I would appreciate a quick response. Thanks and best wishes everyone!!
I have my Axis bank CC charged. Absolutely no problems... Just check your limit and write a email for confirmation about the impending transaction. Email is the best way to have a confirmation... If your card has a issue, then see why card had that issue.

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is for those who are still working on their applications and have not sent it yet. Those who have sent, do NOT worry!!!!! :) Refer page 2170 to understand what happened with a member 'sarkca' while using a CC. Or why even go that back, one issue or the other with a CC payment keeps happening every 50 or so pages in the forum. ;D The most unfortunate part is many of the CC issues are not under one's control. Point is DDs are 100% safe when made for 6 months validity.

I will use his as well as the below example to caution others from using CC as a mode of payment (since DD is risk free when made for 6 months validity). I am in NO way saying CCs are always unsafe, but credit card users from India and some other developing countries have a higher risk of RBI / Bank regulation issues coming in their way, at times. Best wishes!!! :)

Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!
I come to bury Caesar, not to praise him.
The evil that men do lives after them,

....modified to.....

[size=14pt]Friends, Forumites, Future-Canadians, lend me your ears!
I come to bury your use of CC for payment, not to praise it.
Use DD (with 6 months validity) instead and your application will live 100% to see another step in the process.
[/size]

indicansri said:
Hi everyone,
Trust everyone is doing well.
I had provided my credit card information along with my 2173 application. However, last couple of weeks, that card (Visa forex card from Axis bank) is being consistently declined (offline and online) in the US. While I'm working with Axis bank to resolve the issue(they're saying there is no problem!!), what is the BEST WAY TO CONTACT CIC and PROVIDE ALTERNATIVE CC (confirmed to work) information? My application was received on June 18th and I want to do this ASAP to avoid any problems. I'm a reapplicant so do have the UCI from last year.

I would appreciate a quick response. Thanks and best wishes everyone!!

siryasir

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
ITA under EE, not yet!
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
File Transfer...
InshAllah soon
Med's Request
InshAllah soon
Med's Done....
InshAllah soon
Interview........
InshAllah waived
Passport Req..
InshAllah soon
VISA ISSUED...
InshAllah soon
LANDED..........
InshAllah soon
Hello friends plss help.

I am from India and have completed my 10th from CBSE board while 12th and Bachelors from Central University. I have to send my BCom degree to ECA for evaluation. I completed my BCom in 4 years rather than 3 years because of I could not sit for exams in my final year. I will go and ask the university officials to sign and stamp the marksheets. I want to know:
- Do I need to get all my mark-sheets i.e BCom 1st year, BCom 2nd year and BCom third year to be signed or attested OR Should I only get my BCom final year marks sheet signed stamped as it mentions my percentage and performance of both 1st and 2nd year?
- I am from India so how do I need to get my 10th Marksheet signed and stamped from CBSE ?
- Do I need to get my 12th Marks sheet signed and stamped as well ?
- Degrees are also needed to be signed along with the mark sheets or is it just mark sheets?

I am an MBA from UK and hence I am claiming Masters points for my application. Some people say that we need to send only highest degree ( MBA in my case) to be evaluated and hence no need to send Bachelors in my case. I am quite confused.
Pls help.
Thanks

viveksharma

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC sent with Medicals
Nomination.....
01-10-2014
AOR Received.
Not Received
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Guess mid Jun-2016
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
siryasir said:
Hello friends plss help.

I am from India and have completed my 10th from CBSE board while 12th and Bachelors from Central University. I have to send my BCom degree to ECA for evaluation. I completed my BCom in 4 years rather than 3 years because of I could not sit for exams in my final year. I will go and ask the university officials to sign and stamp the marksheets. I want to know:
- Do I need to get all my mark-sheets i.e BCom 1st year, BCom 2nd year and BCom third year to be signed or attested OR Should I only get my BCom final year marks sheet signed stamped as it mentions my percentage and performance of both 1st and 2nd year?
- I am from India so how do I need to get my 10th Marksheet signed and stamped from CBSE ?
- Do I need to get my 12th Marks sheet signed and stamped as well ?
- Degrees are also needed to be signed along with the mark sheets or is it just mark sheets?

I am an MBA from UK and hence I am claiming Masters points for my application. Some people say that we need to send only highest degree ( MBA in my case) to be evaluated and hence no need to send Bachelors in my case. I am quite confused.
Pls help.
Thanks
In the WES site you would get detailed instruction on what kind of document do you need to submit. Usually its attested marksheet from Controller of Exam in university sealed envelope. But plz do check WES site for your university.
You do not need to submit 10th or 12th certificate to WES.

patecole

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2014
Nomination.....
17-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Med's Request
01-04-2015
Med's Done....
07-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2015
siryasir said:
Pls help.
Thanks

Thats right, just the highest degree for what you are claiming points for is okay...provide ONLY what is requested...

siryasir

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
ITA under EE, not yet!
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
File Transfer...
InshAllah soon
Med's Request
InshAllah soon
Med's Done....
InshAllah soon
Interview........
InshAllah waived
Passport Req..
InshAllah soon
VISA ISSUED...
InshAllah soon
LANDED..........
InshAllah soon
viveksharma said:
In the WES site you would get detailed instruction on what kind of document do you need to submit. Usually its attested marksheet from Controller of Exam in university sealed envelope. But plz do check WES site for your university.
You do not need to submit 10th or 12th certificate to WES.
Thanks Vivek. The site says:

>>>All individual mark sheets indicating all subjects taken and marks obtained for all years of post-secondary study – issued by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations. <<<

Post- Secondary means 10th and 12th, Bachelors and PG, isnt it ?

Then it says:

>>Request for all mark sheets to be sent directly to WES by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations
-OR-
You may have photocopies of your original mark sheets attested and dated by the Controller of Examinations or Registrar’s Office. Please request for the attested photocopies to be placed in an official sealed envelope and have the envelope returned to you to forward to WES.<<<

So as per above we do not need to send Degree and only Mark sheets are to be signed and sent.

abcpunjab

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Guys about the friend I asked about dhl question, there is one issue that has come into knowledge after the application is reached CIC. someone from the forum shared some does for the application. reading that he realized that he missed writing his name in generic application form's last page , he did sign and dated the form but missed writing name in the consent form. So what should he do his application just reached yesterday. Suggest what should he do? going by guide they have stressed if application not dated or signed would be returned. So could that be accommodated or what. Urgent help needed for him ASAP

veteran

Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi shifted to colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC RPRF 08-10-2015
Nomination.....
PER 25-3-2015
AOR Received.
18-5-2015
IELTS Request
REDO 24-12-2015
Med's Request
09-10-2015
Med's Done....
15-10-2015
Passport Req..
11-4-2016
LANDED..........
Canada Changes rule to get citizenship for immigrants.....

I read " Applicant have to give Language Test again when applying for Citizenship"...Is this so ???

Many more changes I found regarding period of stay in Canada...

Hmmmm...Canada is giving almost 25000 thousand professionals to live and work in Canada only..
Other side, they are changes rules for citizenship........ ::)

Might possible they will also change rules for extension of PR in coming year.... :eek:

Comments... @ @ @

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
siryasir said:
Thanks Vivek. The site says:

>>>All individual mark sheets indicating all subjects taken and marks obtained for all years of post-secondary study – issued by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations. <<<

Post- Secondary means 10th and 12th, Bachelors and PG, isnt it ?

Then it says:

>>Request for all mark sheets to be sent directly to WES by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations
-OR-
You may have photocopies of your original mark sheets attested and dated by the Controller of Examinations or Registrar's Office. Please request for the attested photocopies to be placed in an official sealed envelope and have the envelope returned to you to forward to WES.<<<

So as per above we do not need to send Degree and only Mark sheets are to be signed and sent.
SSC = Secondary School Certificate
HSC = Higher Secondary Certificate

So, post secondary means after SSC and HSC ie after 10th and 12th class.

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
veteran said:
Canada Changes rule to get citizenship for immigrants.....

I read " Applicant have to give Language Test again when applying for Citizenship"...Is this so ???

Many more changes I found regarding period of stay in Canada...

Hmmmm...Canada is giving almost 25000 thousand professionals to live and work in Canada only..
Other side, they are changes rules for citizenship........ ::)

Might possible they will also change rules for extension of PR in coming year.... :eek:

Comments... @ @ @
In nut shell.

If qualified enough, welcome.
Work, and help the economy.
Want life-long benefits ? Prove your worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.