+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
Vikiwow said:
Pls make a topic with facts only, who has been charged and when, updates from cio and so cause my mind is a mess now. I doubt my debit card now although I paid WES with that card and there wasn't any problem, I asked the bank to increase my limit to $1500 and told them that I expect payment. I doubt my experience letter cause it's like everyone's else even the ones that were rejected because of that. I'm 16th of June applicant and have a lot of time to wait and read. Patience is not my virtue :(
I am not sure if it will help, but think it this way. Is all this thinking able to change anything ? If not, why bother.

For facts, please see this spreadsheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11gAbKSoDoOr1s8_raB1qwz0i-ZH0NyNWhhn18O6kHwQ/edit#gid=263462464

solomonwise

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lvtruong said:
Well i dont have to spend my effort on doing that poll, i follow what i am asked and i would recommend that to anyone who is not able to make up their mind. It is better to be that way rather than getting anxioty later.

My friend checked everything that he could to his bank and everything got confirmed he was good to go. But still...

If you said my friend's case is isolated and invalid, the how about ramgarhia's. We are not here for arguing such things, you are giving your recommendation as i do mine. Let's not focus too much on this. Btw congrats on your charged too!
I am not giving "recommendation" my friend, I am telling you not to cause unnecessary panic simply because of an unsubstantiated isolated case. The general consensus here (or so it seems) is for people to make use of demand draft as against credit/debit card but to say debit cards does not work is totally not true!

yana_kab

May 28, 2014
Totally agree. DD is better but credit/debit cards work as well...if all requirements are met...

solomonwise said:
I am not giving "recommendation" my friend, I am telling you not to cause unnecessary panic simply because of an unsubstantiated isolated case. The general consensus here (or so it seems) is for people to make use of demand draft as against credit/debit card but to say debit cards does not work is totally not true!

Shakiratu

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
23-05-2015
Passport Req..
11-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2015
solomonwise said:
New Applicants PLEASE do what the instruction says on the CIC website and the Fee Payment Form. MAKE PAYMENT USING A CREDIT CARD OR BY BANK DRAFT. Thank you.

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
A lot of people have been asking questions about Demand/Bank Draft's expiry issues. And there have been questions on Credit Card's international validity.

But so far I haven't seen anyone opting for the third form of fee payment, the good old Money Order, which is practically fool proof.

Is it because there is no way to know if and when CIC has punched it in ?

But it will be anyhow known once one gets his PER email.

(Ouch ! Did I say something wrong ? Should I have not said that ? I did not mean to offend the impatient fraternity) :p

solomonwise

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shakiratu said:
New Applicants PLEASE do what the instruction says on the CIC website and the Fee Payment Form. MAKE PAYMENT USING A CREDIT CARD OR BY BANK DRAFT. Thank you.

To think that you apply as Securities agents, investment dealers and brokers (NOC 1113) and cannot differentiate between Credit/Debit cards as well as the working mechanism is a serious cause for concern. You have the same information and details as a credit card when you make use of a debit card! Even when you give your debit card details where a credit card is requested does not leave you to no disadvantage.

solomonwise

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oscar7 said:
[size=10pt] @ lvtruong and @ solomonwise, may I request you both to call a truce please? Thank you, guys!!! :) :D :D :D

Some of your "facts" about me might not be right though. I don't live in the UK,I am here (and could be anywhere else tomorrow) on some assignment. I am not a totally "young lad" even though you might want to dispute that. I am in my mid 30's,closer to 40 than away from 30. It might interest you to know that I have over 10 years experience(no bragging) ;D ;D :D.

I am from the depth of Africa! Left to me,I would stay back in my continent but my children must never experience the same thing I went through growing up and it costs more just moving my family down to Canada without permanent residency - Now you know why I want to move down.....

By the way do you work with the FBI? :D :D :D :D :D

Anil Ch

May 4, 2014
Thanks Oscar7 for your request. pray to god as well..... :) :) :). Finally 8th May started charging.... :) :) :). CC started charging. Mine is a DD... Hoping next week i will hear a good newss

Shakiratu

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
23-05-2015
Passport Req..
11-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2015
solomonwise said:
To think that you apply as Securities agents, investment dealers and brokers (NOC 1113) and cannot differentiate between Credit/Debit cards as well as the working mechanism is a serious cause for concern. You have the same information and details as a credit card when you make use of a debit card! Even when you give your debit card details where a credit card is requested does not leave you to no disadvantage.
Really? A cause for your concern alone perhaps? And you know this based on your 1+ years work experience? Word for the Wise (no pun intended): Bros abeg don't drink paracetamol for another person's headache! Debit Cards and Credit Cards are not and will never be the same.

NEW APPLICANTS: please use a Credit Card or a Bank Draft as the instruction glaringly says on the form...

Thank you.

lvtruong

Nov 13, 2012
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Nomination.....
04-06-2014
AOR Received.
04-07-2014
File Transfer...
04-07-2014
Med's Request
06-11-2014
Med's Done....
13-11-2014<br/>Newborn MR done: 23-03-2015<br/>FBI PCC Submitted: 27-03-2015<br/>PPR/DM.....:31-07-2015<br/>Visa issued:07-08-2015<br/>PP returned:20-08-2015<br/>Landed:09-10-2015@YVR
Oscar7 said:
@ lvtruong and @ solomonwise, may I request you both to call a truce please? Thank you, guys!!! :)
Hehe, we are not fighting, we are discussing. But sure I will stop talking about this ;D. Let's hope all the best to us. I feel like today CIO officers are in a good mood so great news are waiting for us.

migratecanada2012

Jul 7, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
14-06-2019
AOR Received.
23-10-2019
File Transfer...
13-02-2020
lvtruong said:
Hehe, we are not fighting, we are discussing. But sure I will stop talking about this ;D. Let's hope all the best to us. I feel like today CIO officers are in a good mood so great news are waiting for us.
Hi @ lvtruong

So you are out of first few early date applicants of this forum....how do you feeling waiting for next processing phase after PER and what you think , which is your estimated date Singapore VO would start work upon your file ?

vaibhav__92

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
need advice .i have sent my file on 7th may but still my DD is not deducted .I have filled to forms one for me and one for my wife aditional family information form .but i put my name in both in applicant section .is it counted as mistake ?

solomonwise

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oscar7 said:
LOL ok!! :) Now you are the one who is 'here' one day and 'there' another day, moving from 'assignment' to 'assignment'. Now that sounds more like an FBI candidature, or rather a James Bond movie portrayal. May be with your strong recommendation I can one day hope to apply for a job with the FBI. I have high hopes for this positive recommendation, LOL!! 8)

Age is just a number brother, albeit a number that matters to CIO. ;D Otherwise, it is all in the heart; if you feel young you are young, if you feel older you are older. Cheers!! ;)

Now that got me cracking really hard :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.