+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MI7

Jun 5, 2014
HDG said:
How about the verification bit of it? I hope it would not make a difference.
As long as your job description/contact details are right, don't worry about verification plight.

dharam1912

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
File Transfer...
10-10-2014
Med's Request
13-10-2014
Med's Done....
13-11-2014
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2015
LANDED..........
28-02-2015 (Toronto)
Did CIC move to 8th May Or still 7th may ?? Any ideas?

HDG

Jun 10, 2014
MI7 said:
As long as your job description/contact details are right, don't worry about verification plight.
Thanks a lot, it is a reliever. Coz once I put down my papers I have to serve 2 months notice.

Also, wanted to ask, if I submit my application by this month end, what do you think how much time would it take
for processing (Overall or step wise - which ever you know)

dancingqueen26

Star Member
Dec 19, 2012
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 05, 2014 (application rcvd)
Nomination.....
September 23, 2014 (DD encashed)
AOR Received.
October 02, 2014 (PER rcvd)
IELTS Request
included in the application
Med's Request
November 06, 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 19, 2014/3rd line-Dec 31, 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 07, 2015 (PPR mail) Jan 12, 2015 (Passport rcvd at CEM), Jan 22, 2015 (ECAS DM)
VISA ISSUED...
Passport rcvd. Jan 29, 2015
LANDED..........
maybe June 2015
Achiever 99 said:
Thats what I understood but again no one can confirm on this, as I said before no one knows the selection criteria for NSNP.

But surely not first come first serve basis. :p :p
In their website, they said its a first come first serve basis.. I just really dont understand why some pre-screen mails, received nomination letter and some received rejection mail and majority is still waiting.. At least they should announce whether or not the cap s filled.. Since then, no news anymore from NSIO.

But do you think that whenever people calls NSIO, do they really disclose information of which applications (date) they are processing now?

MI7

Jun 5, 2014
dharam1912 said:
Still on 7th May, 8th May is far away.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11gAbKSoDoOr1s8_raB1qwz0i-ZH0NyNWhhn18O6kHwQ/htmlview?pli=1&sle=true#

tknova

Apr 26, 2014
tuhiali said:
How can I update my info in the spreadsheet?
It doesn't provide any ID and password. So how should I do it?
----- Adding Details to Spreadsheet -----

Hello All...

Let me start by Congratulating all the members getting their CC/DD Charges and receiving PERs

I just want to encourage everyone to add their details to the spreadsheet. It greatly helps the rest of us who are waiting and praying !! It also helps the admins to generate awesome stats which are way better than anything you can get from CIC.

First time entry ? Lost the link to edit or don't know how to edit ?? Go ahead and add your details again

Just follow the simple steps below:

1) -- Open the URL for the Entry form -- https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Wl4oS7u4P1oek09X6ZUO6hHK-9jE3TNIAwgHSWMowAA/viewform
2) -- Fill out your information --
Use exact forum username (refill if you do not know how to edit, the old entry is taken care of by a magical script the admins wrote)
3) -- Hit Submit - and voila .. your information is in the spreadsheet
4) -- Important Make sure to bookmark/save the Edit Your Response Link -- you get on this page. Later when you want to update, you simply come to this link and edit it and the information is updated in the sheet.

Join us in viewing the spreadsheet at the URL https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11gAbKSoDoOr1s8_raB1qwz0i-ZH0NyNWhhn18O6kHwQ/

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
dharam1912 said:
They were in 7th May app till weekend. Its a fresh start of the week so lets see in few hours.

I guess it would most likely be pending from 7th May first.

MI7

Jun 5, 2014
HDG said:
Thanks a lot, it is a reliever. Coz once I put down my papers I have to serve 2 months notice.

Also, wanted to ask, if I submit my application by this month end, what do you think how much time would it take
for processing (Overall or step wise - which ever you know)
70 days max (at CIO) and till those days just relax. The rest depends on Visa office.

MI7

Jun 5, 2014
tknova said:
----- Adding Details to Spreadsheet -----

Hello All...

Let me start by Congratulating all the members getting their CC/DD Charges and receiving PERs

I just want to encourage everyone to add their details to the spreadsheet. It greatly helps the rest of us who are waiting and praying !! It also helps the admins to generate awesome stats which are way better than anything you can get from CIC.

First time entry ? Lost the link to edit or don't know how to edit ?? Go ahead and add your details again

Just follow the simple steps below:

1) -- Open the URL for the Entry form -- https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Wl4oS7u4P1oek09X6ZUO6hHK-9jE3TNIAwgHSWMowAA/viewform
2) -- Fill out your information --
Use exact forum username (refill if you do not know how to edit, the old entry is taken care of by a magical script the admins wrote)
3) -- Hit Submit - and voila .. your information is in the spreadsheet
4) -- Important Make sure to bookmark/save the Edit Your Response Link -- you get on this page. Later when you want to update, you simply come to this link and edit it and the information is updated in the sheet.

Join us in viewing the spreadsheet at the URL https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11gAbKSoDoOr1s8_raB1qwz0i-ZH0NyNWhhn18O6kHwQ/
Your job is great, I got to give you +1 rate.

But I cannot!!???. :p :p :p :p :p

nav2014

Jun 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/May/2014
File Transfer...
11/sep/2014
Med's Request
16/sep/2014
Med's Done....
13/oct/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nil
VISA ISSUED...
Nil
LANDED..........
Nil
Achiever 99 said:
They were in 7th May app till weekend. Its a fresh start of the week so lets see in few hours.

Hi All
Those applications received on 7th may are huge numbers, since all applications processing only on one office it is understood that it will take some time to clear it and the process of applications is not done very fast infact they check from top to bottom... so guys please wait ...... if this is u r destiny nobody can stop from it....:):)

tknova

Apr 26, 2014
Achiever 99 said:

Considering that 7th May apps are more than 1st, 2nd, 5th, 6th Combined ... you can imagine it will be a while ...

jsb85

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Seniors,

I have few queries related to job description letter from my previous employers:-

1) My first company was shutdown in the year 2008, So, i will not be able to arrange job description letter by anyhow. The only documents i have is offer letter, slary slips and some certifcates of apprciation form the company.

2) My current employer has refused to provide such job decription letter. I have offer letter, salary slips. Even i will not be able to get any letter signed by my immidiate supervisor and also his busniess card?

What should i do now? Please advice.

Thanks

winty

Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 3, 2014
Hello everyone,

Filling in the Generic Application form, one of my dependent is 9 years old, for the current and intended occupation, should I leave as n/a or put student. Since occupation should match NOC list. How should I treat this?
I am send my application this week and want to be sure?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.