+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kewlCanada

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with applicaton
To me it seems very late but you can try your luck
ggulati said:
Hi,

I would be able to apply in NOC 2173 by end of July.

what are the chances ?

Thanks

dsharma9

Star Member
May 3, 2014
For the work experience documentation, if one of the companies I worked with has closed, what are the options for showing work experience ? I have the offer letter as well as the salary slips.

gaurav jaswal

May 13, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2014
Nomination.....
21-11-2014
Med's Request
14-01-2015
Med's Done....
19-01-2015
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2015
maxCoder said:
Just apply! No one knows the chances. you never know.
Hey bro!

Any idea how long doe it take to get PCC from passport seva kender in punjab?

Do i personally need to be there at that time?

Thanks

thind26

Star Member
Mar 19, 2014
India
gaurav jaswal said:
Hey bro!

Any idea how long doe it take to get PCC from passport seva kender in punjab?

Do i personally need to be there at that time?

Thanks
it takes about 20-25 days and yes you have to go personally for applying and receiving PCC

vishal shrestha

Apr 18, 2014
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dsharma9 said:
For the work experience documentation, if one of the companies I worked with has closed, what are the options for showing work experience ? I have the offer letter as well as the salary slips.
You may get a reference letter signed by the then immediate supervisor of yours with the contact numbers of him and if possible his then business card too. I think this may help you out.

binuky

Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/04/2014
Frnds..My dd encashed 6 june 14 and i came to know from cic site that my application in process . I have last year UCI.Yesterday i received a mail from wes. That is
In order for Citizenship and Immigration Canada to process your application, they will need to review your evaluation report through using WES’s online service. In order to allow CIC to access this service, you will need to order a duplicate report and select CIC as a recipient of your WES evaluation report.

If you are using the attached order form and want to pay by credit card, please fax the completed form to 416.972.9004.

Once it has been processed, an email notification for a payment request will be sent to you, you can then log into Check Status/Your Account: https://www.wes.org/appstatus/indexca.aspx and pay your balance by a credit card.

In order to expedite your order, we encourage you to pay by a credit card. Cheque or Wire Transfer payments will take longer to process and will delay your order.

Best regards,

WES Canada

Please advice me in this matter. I send to cic wes evaluation report with my application. I done evaluation in last year. Anyone received above kind of mail from wes.

Not yet i received PER.

Flyhigh

Feb 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FutureImmi said:
Going crazy waiting for the CC charge. I guess we'll have to forget about this and move on with life until we hear something from these guys.

I can't even begin to imagine what the applicants went through over the years.
Dear Friend,
I can feel ur pain.But we all have to realize that a lot of patience and perseverance is involved.The best approach is to carry on with life as if u never applied in the first place while holding on to a hope of being successful.Unfortunately,many don't view it this way and as a result the have to endure the daily pain and disappointment of finding out their CC has not being charged.(You have done ur best by submitting ur app for consideration.....why not be patient and hope for the best?)

My Advice:Be like the duck,calm on the water surface but gently paddling under water.I can guarantee u'll feel a lot better......Wishing u d very best!

june17th2174

Jul 11, 2013
Mohali
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014<br/>Fee Encashed..: 27-06-2014<br/>ECAS Status....: In Process<br/>PER Received...: 07-08-2014<br/>MR Request.....: 15-09-2014<br/>RPRF Request..: 15-09-2014<br/>3rd Line On.....: 13-10-2014<br/>Interview........: Hopefully Waived<br/>Verification......: Call on 17-07-2015<br/>DM/PPR..........: 21-08-2015
jitendrj said:
Hi Guys,

Just learnt from my consultant that my application was returned back due to my credit card didnt charged. As per cic they tried 3 times I think i am out of the race now...Also for those 1st, 2nd and 5th may applicants whose cc not charged..check with your bank...

All the best to all... ;) will try again...with my wife cc and let see if I can make it to the cap.

Rgds
Hi Jitender

Sorry to hear that. Was this your CC or consultant's?

I would guess it was consultant's and he didn't bother about failed transaction on his CC?

Please correct me if I am wrong

Regards
Amar

sandy27

Nov 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
16-04-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014
binuky said:
Frnds..My dd encashed 6 june 14 and i came to know from cic site that my application in process . I have last year UCI.Yesterday i received a mail from wes. That is
In order for Citizenship and Immigration Canada to process your application, they will need to review your evaluation report through using WES's online service. In order to allow CIC to access this service, you will need to order a duplicate report and select CIC as a recipient of your WES evaluation report.

If you are using the attached order form and want to pay by credit card, please fax the completed form to 416.972.9004.

Once it has been processed, an email notification for a payment request will be sent to you, you can then log into Check Status/Your Account: https://www.wes.org/appstatus/indexca.aspx and pay your balance by a credit card.

In order to expedite your order, we encourage you to pay by a credit card. Cheque or Wire Transfer payments will take longer to process and will delay your order.

Best regards,

WES Canada

Please advice me in this matter. I send to cic wes evaluation report with my application. I done evaluation in last year. Anyone received above kind of mail from wes.

Not yet i received PER.
Congrats ur per is round d corner... just allow wes to show ur report to cic by completing online formalities (n ofcourse paying)
cic want to verify ur eca report online n u have to authorize wes for such thing.

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
subha mangal said:
Without prejudice to anyone, need more thought on above matter. Lets keep ourself cool and lets think about it.
As far as I can read, there is no confusion. CIC's guidelines clearly indicates what you should write in their sample mailing address, which is spell out the category. Write one of the 3: NOC category, or Arranged Employment or Phd Category.

As for the numbers 1,2, 3, these are just CATEGORY 1, 2, OR 3. Not NOC CATEGORY 1,2, or 3. Category 1 is the same as NOC category (there shouldn't be a 1 after this because there is no such thing as NOC category 2). let's just stick with what CIC asks us to do, which is in their sample for both regular and courier formats.

solomonwise

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
namaste said:
As far as I can read, there is no confusion. CIC's guidelines clearly indicates what you should write in their sample mailing address, which is spell out the category. Write one of the 3: NOC category, or Arranged Employment or Phd Category.

As for the numbers 1,2, 3, these are just CATEGORY 1, 2, OR 3. Not NOC CATEGORY 1,2, or 3. Category 1 is the same as NOC category (there shouldn't be a 1 after this because there is no such thing as NOC category 2). let's just stick with what CIC asks us to do, which is in their sample for both regular and courier formats.
Regular mail:

Applicants applying under Category 1 and Category 2 (NOC Category or Offer of Arranged Employment Category):

Applicants applying under Category 3 (PhD Category)

Or by courier for all categories:

Note: On your envelope, specify the category under which you are applying.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp

abhipan

Nov 28, 2013
Hi

Send application for 2132 category and it was received at nova scotia on 16/5/2014 . Can anyone guide me what are my chance of coming in the cap of 2132 .
As last year when i applied for same category on CIC website it showed 85 applicants when it was received but later it came back stating cap got filled with a wait of 5 months to get that communication from CIC with my application kit send back .

Thus want to know what is realistic chance for this year cap as on CIC website till today 15th June 2014 it is just showing 8 applicants for 2132 .

Await guidance on it if anyone has a better infomation about actual cap figures for 2132.

thanks in Advance
cheers

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
namaste said:

solomonwise said:
Regular mail:

Applicants applying under Category 1 and Category 2 (NOC Category or Offer of Arranged Employment Category):

Applicants applying under Category 3 (PhD Category)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp
I know what your link says. I think you need to read it more carefully. Category 1 is the same as NOC category. Category 2 is the same as Offer of Arranged Employment category. They are not NOC CATEGORY 1 OR 2. They are just CATEGORY 1 or 2. There is no such thing as NOC CATEGORY 2 since NOC category itself is category 1. So, why would you write NOC category 1 if there is no NOC category 2 or 3? That's besides the point because the samples clearly show what should be written.

Status
Not open for further replies.