+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aminow

Star Member
Jun 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2014
Doc's Request.
07-07-2015 Updated Schedule A background declaration
Nomination.....
12-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
02-01-2016
Passport Req..
15-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2016
LANDED..........
22-08-2016
ashif_eee said:
Its seems a bit complexity with ur NID...

I can suggest u to take a new modified Kenyan NID or U can simply avoid it on the Generic Application form....:)

Good luck...:)
Thanx bro. The only issue with a Kenyan ID is that it takes at least 3 to 4 months to receive the ID if i apply now and If I have to wait for it, it means I will miss the cap

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Aminow said:
Thanx bro. The only issue with a Kenyan ID is that it takes at least 3 to 4 months to receive the ID if i apply now and If I have to wait for it, it means I will miss the cap
Then go for the second option brother... ;) ;) ;)

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashif_eee said:
Its seems a bit complexity with ur NID...

I can suggest u to take a new modified Kenyan NID or U can simply avoid it on the Generic Application form....:)

If you have company letter head reference letter, a manager's business card is not really required since HR contact e-mail/ phone etc. should already be on the reference letter along with all the other things that are asked by CIC for reference purpose.

Pay slips is not mandatory, but it makes a case look more genuine i.e. strong if one shows employment contract / joining offer, pay slips and sometimes even the annual tax document that also goes on to prove that you are really being paid by this company. But tax document or pay slip is not mandatory at all. Joining offer letter / contract is needed though.

Hope that helps! Good luck :)

Aminow

Star Member
Jun 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
12-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
02-01-2016
Passport Req..
15-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2016
LANDED..........
22-08-2016
ashif_eee said:

Yes it helped Oscar!

But I thought i have not made any relevant query... :p :p
Thank you so much brothers! This is really useful information

Aminow

Star Member
Jun 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
12-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
02-01-2016
Passport Req..
15-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2016
LANDED..........
22-08-2016
Oscar7 said:
If you have company letter head reference letter, a manager's business card is not really required since HR contact e-mail/ phone etc. should already be on the reference letter along with all the other things that are asked by CIC for reference purpose.

Pay slips is not mandatory, but it makes a case look more genuine i.e. strong if one shows employment contract / joining offer, pay slips and sometimes even the annual tax document that also goes on to prove that you are really being paid by this company. But tax document or pay slip is not mandatory at all. Joining offer letter / contract is needed though.

Hope that helps! Good luck :)
Thank you so much brother! This is indeed a very useful information

maxCoder

Aug 21, 2013
Well, its the third time i am posting this question. With so much traffic the posts really get lost. :(

After the app is transferred to local VO, if the applicant goes on to study in another country, how will the local VO coordinate with him/her? Also in the final stages one needs to submit the passport for PR, but a person already abroad cant do so? What will happen then? Is there an option to change the VO later?

I got my CC charged and hopefully will get the PER in a week. But in August, I would be flying to Canada for an MBA. So how do i resolve this?

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
indresh83 said:
Hello all
I wanted to share one thing with all of you. I have applied in noc 0911. I sent my Gurudwara marriage certificate and notarised affidavit to prove my marriage.
Now a consultant through whom my brother has applied told me that govt issued certificate was required.

I think I have made a blunder out of nothing and lessened my chances. I was told my file will be surely returned.

Please give me opinions on this.

Also if I have to apply again, please guide me for second copy of ielts score as I have all other documents ready.

Regards...
Your NOC is among the cool NOCs. Wait 15 more days to see whether your CC/DD been charged.

By the way, did not find you in the spreadsheet. If not registered, please register.

1. please give your input through http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Entry

2. After successful entry into the form, you will be redirected to a page. Please click on the "Edit your response"

3. Now you will redirected to another page, where you will find all your current entry in a from. For change or add entry in future either bookmark the page or copy and save the address from the address bar.

Thanks and regards.

livingincanada

Jun 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
Nomination.....
08-10-2014
Guys! I need some guidance. I applied under NOC1112 on June 9th,2014. Payment was through the foreign demand draft. Will the payment be deducted immediately or just like the CC after the review?

Secondly, any idea keeping the trend in view that will I be able to make it to the cap this time as I feel my application is late.

Lastly, any idea how the VO is assessing the applications and because a cap of 43 for NOC1112 till date is nothing and this cant be possible. By the way I got a chance to get some idea of cap time from some reliable source and it seems it will be filled in the last week of May, 2014.

Comments awaited. Please help..

patelbhavik

Star Member
Feb 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
ashif_eee said:
Dear brother,

Its a very minor issue...There is nothing that Visa officers will doubt abt u.....

Just send a case specific Enquiry (online ) to NDVO with updated address ..They will update it ... (After getting AOR)

So just relax and chill.... 8) 8) 8)
Thanks bro

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@ashif_eee

As its a quite day on the forum(relatively), let me bug you with another query (although i know NO has definite answer to it)

In your opinion, whats the reason for very few CC charging over last 15 days, especially last week. Was similar pattern being observed last year, with sudden surge in CC charging and then long dry spell. The reason, i am asking it is that i think CIC novascotia has been given additional responsibilities to streamline & expedite the process. e.g. checking relevance of work experience as we have seen few applications being rejected by CIC for this reason. My understanding is that last year, this thing was being checked by VO or were their similar rejections at CIC stage during last year?

The additional responsibilities might be given to ensure higher %age of successful candidates from accepted application. Additionally, CIC novascotia will have less backlog compared to VO, who have pending applications since 2010/2011.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
maxCoder said:
Well, its the third time i am posting this question. With so much traffic the posts really get lost. :(

After the app is transferred to local VO, if the applicant goes on to study in another country, how will the local VO coordinate with him/her? Also in the final stages one needs to submit the passport for PR, but a person already abroad cant do so? What will happen then? Is there an option to change the VO later?

I got my CC charged and hopefully will get the PER in a week. But in August, I would be flying to Canada for an MBA. So how do i resolve this?
Generally once VO has been selected, it is permanent. You have to send request to your VO - and chance is very low for changing.

You can courier your passport to your relatives who can work on your behalf.

Pls do inform your change of address to VO as soon you change it.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
maxCoder said:

Just explaining ur case...There is provision if ur country of residence changed then u can change ur Visa office proving that,

You must select the visa office that serves your country of nationality or the country where you have been legally admitted for at least one year

In that case, Just provide ur study permit letter which contains atleast one yr approval of stay and the Visa copy ---and then request with a cover letter that u want to change ur VIsa office from NDVO to CPC-O....

Rest of the action/suggestion will be taken by NDVO (if they found ur documents/reason valid enough)...

obryan20

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-May-2014
AOR Received.
09-Sep-2014
File Transfer...
17-Sep-2014
Med's Request
30-Sep-2014
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
14-Oct-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
7-Jan-2015
cse70938 said:
yes...its 2014. it has reached 1st May 2014 in morning. (not sure time)
and one more clarification.... is mentioned below Medical exam or real email with medical instruction.?...not sure....this is wht i got..
""
Medical examination for .yourself and your spouse (Medical Instructions will be sent separately via email within the next 48 hours)
· Payment of Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) for yourself and your spouse. You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa. Please follow these steps:
· Go to the website
· Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed
· Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”
· You must pay this fee once for yourself as principal applicant and your spouse
· Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490
· Click “Submit”
· Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with a credit card
Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format. You must send the receipt to CPC-O.
""
That's awesome! Congrats!

Now, if only other VOs were quite so "on top of things".

Aboutorabi

Jun 7, 2014
Hi,
I got Two Money order (2x550$) for myself and my spouse which is issued on 28May2014.I will send my document on 19June2014.Is there any problem?I did all best?

Thanks

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@ Century
@ Maxcoder

I have read somewhere that VO can be changed after paying a fee of CAD$100, if u meet the condition of having 1 yr valid visa new country.

Regaring, passport courier, not all countries allow it, so you have to check it for Canada and your home country. However, you can send it through a friend/relative (but i will suggest discuss it with a canadian lawyer before any such activity if you don't have any option)

Century said:
Generally once VO has been selected, it is permanent. You have to send request to your VO - and chance is very low for changing.

You can courier your passport to your relatives who can work on your behalf.

Pls do inform your change of address to VO as soon you change it.

Status
Not open for further replies.