+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interstellar

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
hahahha
@Oscar7
pardon, i was not aware and hence hv unintentionally violated the copyrights law.

@shah2014
thanks for the permission... :)

shah2014 said:
@ Oscar7

For benefit of the applicants and detrimental to physician (dealing with anxiety related issues of all applicants), I gave him the blanket permission for all VOs (without your permission, bcuz i knew u will agree with it for easing the process for all).

Quote from: Oscar7 on June 14, 2014, 05:37:12 am
@ Interstellar, the copyright to that song is with Oscar Shah LLC. Wink Do you have written permission of Partner Shah or Partner Oscar to use this? LOL (refer my earlier thread for full background) Grin

And more importantly, Partner Shah did you oblige the Minister with the waiver? If you did, then it's alright! I want to ensure Minister has followed the right channels and taken due permission of Oscar Shah LLC before giving such waivers. As noble as we are, we might pardon him this time around though. LMAO Tongue

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
gaurav jaswal said:
Hi Ashif/Century,

Could you please above query?

Hi All,

My dad expired few years back.

What shall i put as his marital status in 5406?

Also I am planning to use my office address 5406 and 5669 forms. Will that be fine?---As long as ur of

Thanks

Brother,

What shall i put as his marital status in 5406?------DECEASED

Also I am planning to use my office address 5406 and 5669 forms. Will that be fine?---Will BE OK---JUST CONFIRM THAT U WILL RCV ALL COMMUNICATIONS FROM CIC (although they are not sending hard copies except return files...:))

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
shah2014 said:
+1 & tx for detailed reply, though u killed my excitement of FASTER PROCESSING by LVO :D

Thnkxx brother...... :-* :-*

Just prepare urself a bit more patient....Since London and Singapore both of them are not changing their attitudes even after the New FSW rules..... :)

God is great ...

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
gaurav jaswal said:
Hi Ashif/Century,

Could you please above query?

Also I am planning to use my office address 5406 and 5669 forms. Will that be fine?

Thanks
put N/A as marital status.

Ya office address can be used as mailing address.

Thanks.

somellier7

Jun 8, 2014
Hi all,

I sent my application under NOC1111 on 4th June and it has been delivered on 10th June (taken by a person called David). Anybody has an idea around when we will get PER and AOR??? By the time, will the applications reach to cap????

Thanks in advance :)

patelbhavik

Star Member
Feb 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
patelbhavik said:
HEY FELLAS,

I have one doubt. I am self employed, as i am a freelancer and my majority work is at client place so, i am operating my office from my current residence at ahmedabad. But my permanent address is of my village. Even my, my spouse and child's passport have the address of my village. so in application I have mentioned my resident address is my village address and my office address is of ahmedabad.

1) Should I need to update my current residence or communication address from my village to ahmedabad after my file transferred to VO.

2) If i update my address in that case is it possible that visa officer will have doubt that i have updated my address to the same address from where i operate my office? Does it going to create problem?
Hey Guys pls reply me.

Ashif, Century, Shah 2014 Pls.... throw some light on this.

gaurav jaswal

May 13, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2014
Nomination.....
21-11-2014
Med's Request
14-01-2015
Med's Done....
19-01-2015
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2015
ashif_eee said:
Brother,

What shall i put as his marital status in 5406?------DECEASED

Also I am planning to use my office address 5406 and 5669 forms. Will that be fine?---Will BE OK---JUST CONFIRM THAT U WILL RCV ALL COMMUNICATIONS FROM CIC (although they are not sending hard copies except return files...:))
Thanks for the info ashif.

My academic transcripts reached WES canada yesterday. Consider it takes atleast 40 days more to get ECA report. I willbe able to send my complete application by the end of july.

I am planning to apply under NOC 2171. Do you think I would fall under cap?

Thanks

indresh83

Apr 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
14-08-2014
File Transfer...
23-09-2014
Med's Request
25-03-2015
Med's Done....
sent medicals done for SP on 19-03-2015
Hello all
I wanted to share one thing with all of you. I have applied in noc 0911. I sent my Gurudwara marriage certificate and notarised affidavit to prove my marriage.
Now a consultant through whom my brother has applied told me that govt issued certificate was required.

I think I have made a blunder out of nothing and lessened my chances. I was told my file will be surely returned.

Please give me opinions on this.

Also if I have to apply again, please guide me for second copy of ielts score as I have all other documents ready.

Regards...

shaarav

Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER received 17-10-2014
avk3884 said:
Hi,

Is there any recent change in the photo specification?

Can anybody please share the recent photo requirements for canada FSW application?
show a full front view of the person’s head and shoulders showing full face centred in the middle of the photograph;
have a plain white background;
be identical (black and white or colour) produced from the same untouched negative, or exposed simultaneously by a split‑image or multi‑lens camera.

measure between 25 mm and 30 mm (1”and 1 3/8”) from chin to crown;
have a 35 mm x 45 mm (1 3/8” x 1 ¾”) finished size.

This is the requirement as per CIC and I did it that way....

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
patelbhavik said:
Hey Guys pls reply me.

Ashif, Century, Shah 2014 Pls.... throw some light on this.

HEY FELLAS,

I have one doubt. I am self employed, as i am a freelancer and my majority work is at client place so, i am operating my office from my current residence at ahmedabad. But my permanent address is of my village. Even my, my spouse and child's passport have the address of my village. so in application I have mentioned my resident address is my village address and my office address is of ahmedabad.

1) Should I need to update my current residence or communication address from my village to ahmedabad after my file transferred to VO.

2) If i update my address in that case is it possible that visa officer will have doubt that i have updated my address to the same address from where i operate my office? Does it going to create problem?

Dear brother,

Its a very minor issue...There is nothing that Visa officers will doubt abt u.....

Just send a case specific Enquiry (online ) to NDVO with updated address ..They will update it ... (After getting AOR)

So just relax and chill.... 8) 8) 8)

Aminow

Star Member
Jun 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2014
Doc's Request.
07-07-2015 Updated Schedule A background declaration
Nomination.....
12-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
02-01-2016
Passport Req..
15-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2016
LANDED..........
22-08-2016
Aminow said:
Hello brothers and sisters,

Thank you all so much for this informative thread. I am new to the the FSWP, I have received my WES report and will be sitting my IELTS on 21 June and expecting result on the first week of July. By then, I will be ready with all my documents and send my application by first week of July under NOC 1111 (Hoping that the cap will not be reached by then) I have two questions:

1. Regarding National Identity card - I have two Identity cards, One from Kenya (My home town) and one from UAE where i currently reside. The problem with my Kenyan ID card is that it has wrong date of birth which is different from my birth certificate and passport which show the correct DOB. This is because when I applied for my Kenyan ID more than 12 years ago, there was no requirement to show birth certificate and the application form was filled by a clerk who recorded a wrong date. It was necessary for me to get ID card at that time as police can stop and ask for ID anytime or risk going to Jail. Should I just attach my Emirates ID and ignore the Kenyan ID or should I attach the Kenyan ID with affidavit? what is your opinion?

2. Regarding my employment reference letter - I can provide the reference letter with all required details. In this case, do I still have to attach the pay slips and business cards? is this mandatory?

Looking forward to your kind responses
Please help

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
somellier7 said:
Hi all,

I sent my application under NOC1111 on 4th June and it has been delivered on 10th June (taken by a person called David). Anybody has an idea around when we will get PER and AOR??? By the time, will the applications reach to cap????

Thanks in advance :)
Unfortunately no one would be in a position to answer that here. At this time even the CIC guys can't tell you that. It might take as long as 2-3 months to get PER, again this is highly speculative. Right now it seems May 7th guys might start getting PER in 7-10 days or so. Good luck though! :)

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Aminow said:
Please help

Hello brothers and sisters,

Thank you all so much for this informative thread. I am new to the the FSWP, I have received my WES report and will be sitting my IELTS on 21 June and expecting result on the first week of July. By then, I will be ready with all my documents and send my application by first week of July under NOC 1111 (Hoping that the cap will not be reached by then) I have two questions:

1. Regarding National Identity card - I have two Identity cards, One from Kenya (My home town) and one from UAE where i currently reside. The problem with my Kenyan ID card is that it has wrong date of birth which is different from my birth certificate and passport which show the correct DOB. This is because when I applied for my Kenyan ID more than 12 years ago, there was no requirement to show birth certificate and the application form was filled by a clerk who recorded a wrong date. It was necessary for me to get ID card at that time as police can stop and ask for ID anytime or risk going to Jail. Should I just attach my Emirates ID and ignore the Kenyan ID or should I attach the Kenyan ID with affidavit? what is your opinion?

2. Regarding my employment reference letter - I can provide the reference letter with all required details. In this case, do I still have to attach the pay slips and business cards? is this mandatory?

Looking forward to your kind responses
Its seems a bit complexity with ur NID...

I can suggest u to take a new modified Kenyan NID or U can simply avoid it on the Generic Application form....:)

Good luck...:)

sandy27

Nov 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
16-04-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014
indresh83 said:
Hello all
I wanted to share one thing with all of you. I have applied in noc 0911. I sent my Gurudwara marriage certificate and notarised affidavit to prove my marriage.
Now a consultant through whom my brother has applied told me that govt issued certificate was required.

I think I have made a blunder out of nothing and lessened my chances. I was told my file will be surely returned.

Please give me opinions on this.

Also if I have to apply again, please guide me for second copy of ielts score as I have all other documents ready.

Regards...
yes right marriage certificate is compulsory document.
u need to get another original ielts certificate from idp/british council by telling them that u need it to send to CIC. take that print from CIC checklist where it is stated that u need original ielts. get these both documents marriage certificate & original ielts n send ur package again ASAP

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
gaurav jaswal said:
Thanks for the info ashif.

My academic transcripts reached WES canada yesterday. Consider it takes atleast 40 days more to get ECA report. I willbe able to send my complete application by the end of july.

I am planning to apply under NOC 2171. Do you think I would fall under cap?

Thanks
As per the current trend of NOC 2171, it seems u will be safe I hope brother...:)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11gAbKSoDoOr1s8_raB1qwz0i-ZH0NyNWhhn18O6kHwQ/edit#gid=153273759

Rest is up to God...

Good luck... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.