+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interstellar

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Jameee said:
Hi all,

As a single applicant I am submitting documents.

For Generic App form
a. Here I have Page-4 all barcode and page-5 barcode with consent declaration.
b. How do I place this Page-4 and Page-5 ??

After document check list, it is Page5- then Page4 - and later followed by rest generic form.

Please suggest.
i placed page 4 and then page 5 ..

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@ashif_eee

Your expert opinion is required for the following wrt to early MR request for one of the 1st may applicant.

1. As mentioned by gs123, is there any evidence that interviews for CPC-O are waived?

2. Although, CIC overall speed is faster this time (due to early start of review), but i feel that they are taking more time per application, as in very few applicants are being charged per day. Just a completion check won't require that much time as CIC will be having considerable resources to review application. Even if 2-3 apps are reviewed per person and assuming even 10% representation, i expect higher CC charging rate.

Does this means that CIC has streamlined its process and most of the processing is being done in Sydney (which is taking time), whereby now most of the process is completed in novascotia, and VO are only verifying the experience (by call or visit) and then issuing the MR?

I know, my queries are based on only one sample, which could by luck or strength of his application and the fact that VO might have no backlog.

ashif_eee said:
Congrats But its unbelievable... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
cse70938 said:
received today....i have pasted email contain...please verify.(i just hope its medical request as its with RPRF fees)..its first time for me too....
Congrats cse70938

gaurav jaswal

May 13, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2014
Nomination.....
21-11-2014
Med's Request
14-01-2015
Med's Done....
19-01-2015
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2015
Hi All,

My dad expired few years back.

What shall i put as his marital status in 5406?

Thanks

bond_bhai

Apr 24, 2014
bond_bhai said:
Either one of these (One for me and the other for my spouse)
2173 Software engineers and designers
2174 Computer programmers and interactive media developers

Can i start the process now and still be able make the cap?
Help?!

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@spicysank

+1, Good job, today i was thinking of doing similar analysis but you took the lead.

Now you have done, may i request you to post daily update :)

spicysank said:
End of June 13 2014 Update:-
May 1 : 1 MR :eek: + 10 PER + 1 CC + 5 Waiting
May 2 : 13 PER + 4 CC + 10 Waiting
May 3 : 1 PER + 1 Waiting
May 5 : 20 CC + 14 Waiting
May 6 : 16 CC + 16 Waiting
May 7 : 13 CC + 117 Waiting (Impressive 8))
May 8 : 67 (Love this Number :p)
May 9 : 51

arundasp

May 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
07-12-2014
Med's Request
20-02-2015
Med's Done....
28-02-2015 3rd line updated on March 10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-04-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully by August.
arundasp said:
Hi,

My current and previous employers are not ready to give work reference letters, so I'm planning to prepare an affidavit and get signed by my manager. Also I don't have birth certificate, so prepared an affidavit and attaching 10th certificate. My question is do I have to prepare 2 covering letters for both reference letter and birth certificate. If yes, what is the format. Please share the format including to whom I should address in the letter.

Thanks in advance.
Arun
Help pls ....

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
shah2014 said:
@ ashif_eee

Your expert opinion is required for the following wrt to early MR request for one of the 1st may applicant.

1. As mentioned by gs123, is there any evidence that interviews for CPC-O are waived?

2. Although, CIC overall speed is faster this time (due to early start of review), but i feel that they are taking more time per application, as in very few applicants are being charged per day. Just a completion check won't require that much time as CIC will be having considerable resources to review application. Even if 2-3 apps are reviewed per person and assuming even 10% representation, i expect higher CC charging rate.

Does this means that CIC has streamlined its process and most of the processing is being done in Sydney (which is taking time), whereby now most of the process is completed in novascotia, and VO are only verifying the experience (by call or visit) and then issuing the MR?

I know, my queries are based on only one sample, which could by luck or strength of his application and the fact that VO might have no backlog.

Shah brother,

1. Its not totally mentioned that interview will be waived for CPC-O.....But for the last yr we have not seen any case who has interviewed.....

This is just becoz of the Visa officers . They did not doubt enough for any applicants of the CPC-O. Besides, it may be another reason -Applicants had sufficient documents for their application....

Otherwise, each visa officer has right to make a call for the interview --irrespective of the Visa office....

Although Interview ratio is declining from day to day.....Since IELTS score is now increasing...ECA has introduced....So fake document applicants are also declining rapidly....:). Unfortunately we have observed, London Visa office (which is urs--so many FSW13 applicants called for interview, even ppls from Pakistan and other countries had to flew to Dubai bcoz of this call... :-\).

2. CIC Nova scotia is doing initial review that relevant docs are present or not for scoring 67 points and whether the docs of point scoring ---are valid or not----So all of this are just primary verification....

After then they send these docs to local Visa office...-----> in this case CPC-Ottawa (which is completely a different office).

Mass verification and processing take place on this office....Yes CPC-O is now reasonably Fast...This due to clearance of the backlogs(i guess they dont have any FSW13 files yet..... :) ) ...But this does not mean they can send MR to each applicant within few days...... ;D ;D

It was a bit luck for that guy.....

Probably the assigned Visa officer was really idle...and he sent MR to the FSW14 applicants....

Nova scotia is already overloaded with new files....No chances that they will take more load of applicants file processing....:)

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@Oscar7

For benefit of the applicants and detrimental to physician (dealing with anxiety related issues of all applicants), I gave him the blanket permission for all VOs (without your permission, bcuz i knew u will agree with it for easing the process for all).

Oscar7 said:
@ Interstellar, the copyright to that song is with Oscar Shah LLC. ;) Do you have written permission of Partner Shah or Partner Oscar to use this? LOL (refer my earlier thread for full background) ;D

And more importantly, Partner Shah did you oblige the Minister with the waiver? If you did, then it's alright! I want to ensure Minister has followed the right channels and taken due permission of Oscar Shah LLC before giving such waivers. As noble as we are, we might pardon him this time around though. LMAO :p

BanuManu4786

Star Member
Oct 20, 2013
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
AOR Received.
28-08-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with file.
File Transfer...
30-09-2014
Med's Request
04-11-2014
Med's Done....
11-11-2014 Further Medicals: 15-09-2015 Medical Received: 14-10-2015 | New MR for me and kids as old one going to expire : 28-10-2015 MR2 Submitted: 16-11-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-12-2015 Passport sent: 14-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2015 Passport received: 24-12-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully by May 3 2016
It sounds too good to be true that a FSW 2014 applicant (cse70938) whose application was received on May 01 has already received Medical Request. Is CIC turning the tables this year. Looks like once PER is issued it would just take 6 months +/- to land. Amazing !!!!

Congratulations cse70938 and all the best to everyone. I am May 12th applicant waiting in the rings !!!

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
+1 & tx for detailed reply, though u killed my excitement of FASTER PROCESSING by LVO :D

ashif_eee said:

Shah brother,

1. Its not totally mentioned that interview will be waived for CPC-O.....But for the last yr we have not seen any case who has interviewed.....

This is just becoz of the Visa officers . They did not doubt enough for any applicants of the CPC-O. Besides, it may be another reason -Applicants had sufficient documents for their application....

Otherwise, each visa officer has right to make a call for the interview --irrespective of the Visa office....

Although Interview ratio is declining from day to day.....Since IELTS score is now increasing...ECA has introduced....So fake document applicants are also declining rapidly....:). Unfortunately we have observed, London Visa office (which is urs--so many FSW13 applicants called for interview, even ppls from Pakistan and other countries had to flew to Dubai bcoz of this call... :-\).

2. CIC Nova scotia is doing initial review that relevant docs are present or not for scoring 67 points and whether the docs of point scoring ---are valid or not----So all of this are just primary verification....

After then they send these docs to local Visa office...-----> in this case CPC-Ottawa (which is completely a different office).

Mass verification and processing take place on this office....Yes CPC-O is now reasonably Fast...This due to clearance of the backlogs(i guess they dont have any FSW13 files yet..... :) ) ...But this does not mean they can send MR to each applicant within few days...... ;D ;D

It was a bit luck for that guy.....

Probably the assigned Visa officer was really idle...and he sent MR to the FSW14 applicants....

Nova scotia is already overloaded with new files....No chances that they will take more load of applicants file processing....:)

gaurav jaswal

May 13, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2014
Nomination.....
21-11-2014
Med's Request
14-01-2015
Med's Done....
19-01-2015
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2015
gaurav jaswal said:
Hi All,

Thanks
Hi Ashif/Century,

Could you please above query?

Also I am planning to use my office address 5406 and 5669 forms. Will that be fine?

Thanks

Hello Canada

Star Member
Jun 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2014
Med's Request
15-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-10-2014
gaurav jaswal said:
Hi All,

Thanks
I wrote DECEASED on that part as my father died also few years ago. And I wrote WIDOWED on the portion asking for my mother's marital status.

Status
Not open for further replies.