+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
hassan905 said:
Hi All,

I have a question regarding proof of relationship in Canada
My brother is in Canada so do I need to make a family tree or bay form of Me and my brother will serve the purpose ?
Please guide how to prove relationship ? All please reply
Go through point 14 of the document checklist , which can be found here:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

Thanks

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
hassan905 said:
Hi All,

My brother is in Canada so do I need to make a family tree or bay form of Me and my brother will serve the purpose ?
Birth certificate of you and your brother is suffice to proof your relationship. No family tree is required.

gs123

May 2, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014
Doc's Request.
04-07-2014
Med's Request
04-07-2014
Med's Done....
14-08-2014
Passport Req..
18-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2014
LANDED..........
31-08-2014
gb2901 said:
[size=10pt]URGENT!!!!! URGENT!!!!!![/size]

Folks, Any idea how many days overall it takes for getting the visa stamped(by CIC) on the passport starting from sending the passport to getting it back from CIC???

I am in US and need to send the passport to CPP-O. I will be leaving for India(for good) in 24 days. Is it advisable to send it here in US and expect to get it back within 24 days? Also, if I choose to send it once in India, will it make the whole process longer?

Please help with your suggestions. Thanks.
Irrespective of the no. of days trend, I would recommend send it to CIC when you are in India, if possible. You will be able to avoid those 24 restless days and sleepless nights. Also, check if it is possible for you to get a travel document from Indian embassy so you can travel without a passport in case you choose to send passport to CIC from USA. Good luck!

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
cjg1987 said:
Go through point 14 of the document checklist , which can be found here:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

Thanks
You are precisely right. 8) 8)

Jameee

Star Member
Nov 21, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2016
AOR Received.
10-12-2016
File Transfer...
16-12-2016
Hi Friends,

I am little worried with my funds. Currently, my account has sufficient amount in savings and I am able to get certificate from bank.
But actually, funds in my account won't be for longer, I would need to spend and return back.

I am worried, if CIC later verifies my funds in account and since I cannot anticipate when this verification occurs, I wont be in position to keep my savings running that long.

I am ready with all other things, but worried on funds.
Any suggestions how I can manage this.

snow_ski

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Century said:
You considered your diploma as secondary education - so your secondary education is 8 years- it is perfectly OK and logical. Also ideally, the duration of HSC should be 2 years as said by cgj1987. You can use your last exam date, result published date etc.
Thank you century and cgj1987...

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
Jameee said:
Hi Friends,

I am little worried with my funds. Currently, my account has sufficient amount in savings and I am able to get certificate from bank.
But actually, funds in my account won't be for longer, I would need to spend and return back.

I am worried, if CIC later verifies my funds in account and since I cannot anticipate when this verification occurs, I wont be in position to keep my savings running that long.

I am ready with all other things, but worried on funds.
Any suggestions how I can manage this.
It is advisable to keep the funds for as long as possible. CIC and also your local VO office must feel comfortable that , your funds have not been borrowed and you can use it to cover your expenses during the 1st year in Canada.

Thanks

Canada_MAP

May 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jun-2014
Doc's Request.
21-Jan-2015 Doc Sent: 16-Feb-2015
Nomination.....
2nd Line: 26-Aug-2015
AOR Received.
27-Nov-2014
IELTS Request
Rejected: 15-Sep-2015
File Transfer...
File Reopen: 26-Nov-2015
Med's Request
09-Mar-2016
Med's Done....
31-Mar-2016
Interview........
Site Visit: 10-Feb-2016
Passport Req..
19-Apr-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-Apr-2016
LANDED..........
26-Jun-2016
Urgent Experts advice needed:

I'm a Bangladeshi married applicant.

A. What should I provide to prove my marriage. I have four documents regarding my marriage:

1. Nikah Nama (Bangla)
2. Nikah Nama (English)
3. Notraian Certificate (English)
4. Marriage Certificate (English)

Also, should I provide copies or originals.

B. Regarding current mailing address in generic form. can I use one my friends address of canada, so that if the application is returned it reaches quickly to them and they can send it to me by express courier. By this I can get my packet back in a short time. On the other hand If I use my Bangladeshi address it may take a lot of time to reach me through regular mail, and so I do not have much time to correct the mistakes and send the packet again. Experts please advice.

Bigbang2014

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-jun-2014,11-july-2014
Med's Done....
30-jan-2015
Passport Req..
29-Apr-2015
VISA ISSUED...
1-May-2015
LANDED..........
Jun-2015
Canada_MAP said:

A. What should I provide to prove my marriage. I have four documents regarding my marriage:

1. Nikah Nama (Bangla)
2. Nikah Nama (English)

B. Regarding current mailing address in generic form. can I use one my friends address of canada, so that if the application is returned it reaches quickly to them and they can send it to me by express courier. By this I can get my packet back in a short time. On the other hand If I use my Bangladeshi address it may take a lot of time to reach me through regular mail, and so I do not have much time to correct the mistakes and send the packet again. Experts please advice.
A) You should provide copy of Marriage Certificate (English)
B) What will you do if you need Sign on the form?

TO DREAMLAND

Jan 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Visa recd on 24th Feb '14
Canada_MAP said:

1. Nikah Nama (Bangla)
2. Nikah Nama (English)

Send 2,3,and 4 notarized copies. You have to provide your own permanent/residential address,td

MittarPyara

Jul 26, 2013
MittarPyara said:
But do I need to attach some letter or other document to show my intention of not staying in Quebec ?
Hi Seniors,

I am new to the process can someone please answer my previous question ?

world citizen

Star Member
May 30, 2014
Cleveland
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
2171, 2173
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
27-08-2014
File Transfer...
9/4/2014
Med's Request
--
Med's Done....
--
Interview........
--
Passport Req..
--
VISA ISSUED...
--
LANDED..........
--
Guys please update with the CC credited and the PER received

Spread the happiness fellows..

Canada_MAP

May 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jun-2014
Doc's Request.
21-Jan-2015 Doc Sent: 16-Feb-2015
Nomination.....
2nd Line: 26-Aug-2015
AOR Received.
27-Nov-2014
IELTS Request
Rejected: 15-Sep-2015
File Transfer...
File Reopen: 26-Nov-2015
Med's Request
09-Mar-2016
Med's Done....
31-Mar-2016
Interview........
Site Visit: 10-Feb-2016
Passport Req..
19-Apr-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-Apr-2016
LANDED..........
26-Jun-2016
This forum has been really helpful. I'm about to apply in NOC 1123. Below is my job description. I've seen many applicant's packet returned due to not having correct experience letter, thus I'm worried about it. Experts if you can have a look at the job description and suggest me any corrective actions, it would be a great help.

My Job Description:

• Based on Competitors’ Advertisement Tracking System and other relevant information, analyze advertising needs, develop and suggest suitable advertising and marketing plans and strategies for advertisement department, advise corporate clients on advertising plan
• Monitor and analyze competitors’ circulation and sales information, develop and provide implementation guideline for trade promotion and communication plans to circulation department
• Prepare and supervise preparation of various customized and periodic reports, communication materials, presentations, sales kit, brochures and other materials
• Publicize XXXX and its sister concerns’ products, social activities and events to advertising agencies, major corporate houses and other organizations; maintain relation with these organization
• Initiate and maintain communication with corporate clients and other media organizations
• Conduct workshops, seminars and meetings for publicity, information and capacity building purposes for internal employees as well as for external stakeholders
• Assist in coordinating surveys and market research in comprehending organization’s diverse target groups’ and readers’ preferences and suggest improvement areas
• Act as an organizational representative in preparing and delivering presentations and addressing queries to advertisers, reputed corporate clients and other organizations
• Prepare and deliver training programs and informational materials to internal audiences in order to provide better understanding of newspaper and ad industry and organizational key findings
• Development and overall management of different information systems of business (circulation, advertisement and research) departments
• Work closely with news, feature, online, accounts, IT, HR and other departments

NOC 1123 Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations in HRD website.

Essential Duties:

1. analyze, develop and implement communication and promotion strategies and information programs,
2. analyze advertising needs and develop appropriate advertising and marketing plans,
3. Publicize activities and events, and maintain media relations on behalf of businesses, governments and other organizations, and for performers, athletes, writers and other talented individuals.

Main duties:
4. Assess characteristics of products or services to be promoted and advise on the advertising needs of an establishment
5. Advise clients on advertising or sales promotion strategies
6. Develop and implement advertising campaigns appropriate for print or electronic media
7. Gather, research and prepare communications material for internal and external audiences
8. Develop, implement and evaluate communications strategies and programs designed to inform clients, employees and the general public of initiatives and policies of businesses, governments and other organizations
9. Conduct public opinion and attitude surveys to identify the interests and concerns of key groups served by their organization
10. Prepare or oversee preparation of reports, briefs, bibliographies, speeches, presentations, Web sites and press releases
11. Develop and organize workshops, meetings, ceremonies and other events for publicity, fundraising and information purposes
12. Prepare and deliver educational and publicity programs and informational materials to increase awareness of museums, galleries and other tourist attractions
13. Initiate and maintain contact with the media
14. Arrange interviews and news conferences
15. Act as spokesperson for an organization and answer written and oral inquiries
16. Co-ordinate special publicity events and promotions for internal and external audiences
17. Assist in the preparation of brochures, reports, newsletters and other material
18. Represent and act as an agent for talented individuals or individuals with specific occupational expertise
19. Prepare or oversee preparation of sports, literary, performance or other contracts.

Sorry for the long post. Experts please advice. I don't want my packet back.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
hassan905 said:
Hi All,

Hi, copies of your birth certificate showing your parent's name (one or both) and your brother's birth cetificate also showing same information of parents is all you need. Best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.