+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nepali

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
world citizen said:
Guys please update with the CC credited and the PER received

Spread the happiness fellows..
Credited or debited??? Strange!!!!!!

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@santhuvollala

No one can predict the situation of caps. PERIOD. Specially the random way CIC is charging the CC. All algo's to predict anything have failed. The situation will be clear in a week or so, when CIC provides any update (which will be lagging at least 2-3 weeks of current situation but still)

However, if you have properly filled your application, provided all required docs. You have a reasonable chance.

Pray for everyone's success.

santhuvollala said:
I have submitted and application recd on 04.06.2014.. Applied under NOC 2173.. Do I have any chance?

tknova

Apr 26, 2014
santhuvollala said:
I have submitted and application recd on 04.06.2014.. Applied under NOC 2173.. Do I have any chance?
No you don't have any chance .......... :p

Oh yes you have a great chance you will get in for sure !!!

Buddy I could say either thing ... but no one knows !! Please have faith that you have done your part and submitted your app. This a waiting game and patience is the key .... ;D ;)

Wishing you a very good luck !!!!!

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mamousa said:
Hi All,

I see that many posts suggesting sending a self declared affidavit for the job duties if they cannot get a letter from their employers with the same details as required by CIC (mainly duties), however in the Document Checklist point 12 (Work Experince) , it's clearly stated that "Self-Declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable evidence of work experience".

I have the same problem with my previous employer, so I have prepared a self declared affidavit for my job duties & attested it legally, along with supporting documents (Contracts, experience letter with no duties).

I know that many people encountered the same problem, with no other solutions available.

But will it be better getting an affidavit from previous managers instead of self declared ones? or it will be the same?

Anybody ideas? preferably from people who got their CC charged
A letter from someone else who was in a position to know your duties is always better than a letter from the applicant.

medwiz

May 25, 2014
balars4 said:
CIC Officer are in weekend mood. Afternoon they won't even work. They will plan to go Pub, Cinema, Bar, Meeting girl/boy friendz, etc.
In this mood they won't process. We can resumption Monday working time for Cc charge news.
Loool I love the visualization...

If anyone from the CIC is reading this. ..guys we know you're doing a great great job and always have a load of work to finish. ..Enjoy your weekend to the max...but please. ...GET ON ON WITH ON WITH THE PROCESS ING NEXT WEEK PLEEEESE! !! Loool

tknova

Apr 26, 2014
I would like to think that they are getting rid of the backlog that was there for this week to start processing another set of new apps next week ....

But no one really knows.

santhuvollala

Jun 6, 2014
shah2014 said:
@ santhuvollala

No one can predict the situation of caps. PERIOD. Specially the random way CIC is charging the CC. All algo's to predict anything have failed. The situation will be clear in a week or so, when CIC provides any update (which will be lagging at least 2-3 weeks of current situation but still)

However, if you have properly filled your application, provided all required docs. You have a reasonable chance.

Pray for everyone's success.
Thanks for the quick response.. Lets hope for the best.. All is Well

CPR2012

May 22, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Century said:
Are you sure about it? Can mailing address and residential address be different?.
Yes Century....Communication Address and Permanent Address can be different.

dmoneyvera007

Star Member
Apr 30, 2011
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2014
Doc's Request.
POF - 24.02.2015
Nomination.....
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived - God win
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Hello House,

Is it very important to include police cert, can one send his app without it, will this affect app been rejected or returned ?

Also, can one still send any missing/forgotton forms (wrongly filled form) even after sending application to CIC already ?

please help clarify. txs

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@dmoneyvera007

PCC is good to include (for quick processing) but not must have. CIC only recommends to include it.

Yes, forgotten/wrongly filled forms can be resubmitted but no one can confidently say anything abt their effectiveness but u sud send specially if its related to some critical info which may result in rejection.

dmoneyvera007 said:
Hello House,

Is it very important to include police cert, can one send his app without it, will this affect app been rejected or returned ?

Also, can one still send any missing/forgotton forms (wrongly filled form) even after sending application to CIC already ?

please help clarify. txs

nshah32

Mar 25, 2014
Any feedback on the below query ?

nshah32 said:
I have questions regarding the section 11 of IMM0008_3e Form.

a) Assets : What do I have to mention here ? My wealth statement figure which include all the deposits, accounts and property e.t.c ? or just the deposits that can be en cashed anytime?
b)Liabilities : I guess its about loan or mortgage ?
c)Settlement funds : What should I mention here ? it says "unencumbered transferable and available funds" which include property too alongside investment e.t.c ?

Regrads,
Nshah32

rumel

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
2173(Software Engr)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Doc's Request.
04-03-2015 Doc Received : 25-03-2015
Nomination.....
22-10-2014
AOR Received.
01-12-2014
File Transfer...
. Second Line : 06-08-2015
Med's Request
28-09-2015
Med's Done....
03-10-2015 Med Received : 14-10-2015
Passport Req..
06-11-2015 Passport Sent.: 08-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-11-2015 Passport Received: 06-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-03-2016
Dear Seniors,

in intended occupation
should i have to write software engineer or software engineers and designers?

in background form:
mother and fathers death of date should keep blank or should write N/A?
in which section should i hav to show the study (HSC Result To University admission)gap?
in Education section or Personal history section?
in payment form:
i just add the amount of mine and my spouse and total amount and kept other amount field blank.

1. Each family member under age 22 and married
2. Each family member under age 22 and unmarried
should i have to give 0.00 on those field and other fields should I have to keep blank or write N/A?
Section A:
Name of payer(if different from main Applicant) kept blank or N/A?
Address of Payer(if different from main Applicant) Kept blank or N/A?

Please help

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dhesi said:
Any senior please help ..maybe Kollins.century

I have below situation for assets and liabilities section---
1. Cad 15000 as FDR
2. Car as an assets of 10000CAd as per its purchasing bill which is 3 months old
3 car loan of 8000 cad which is decreasing as it is EMI based

Now my confusion is which approach I should follow
Approach 1--
Assets =FDR + car purchase value
Liablties = car loan at the time of purchase
Set funds = FDR + car purchase - car loan

Approach 2--
Assets = FDR+ car purchase value
Liability = car loan
Set fund = Only FDR

Please advice

Thanks
Approach 2. Assuming no other assets or liabilities, your assets are 25k, your liabilities are 8k and your settlement funds are 15k.

Status
Not open for further replies.