+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nshah32

Mar 25, 2014
I have questions regarding the section 11 of IMM0008_3e Form.

a) Assets : What do I have to mention here ? My wealth statement figure which include all the deposits, accounts and property e.t.c ? or just the deposits that can be en cashed anytime?
b)Liabilities : I guess its about loan or mortgage ?
c)Settlement funds : What should I mention here ? it says "unencumbered transferable and available funds" which include property too alongside investment e.t.c ?

Regrads,
Nshah32

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
snow_ski said:
@ Century and all seniors.. Please help~

This is what I have finally.
SCHEDULE A-Background/Declaration
7. Education
From ....To Institution City, country Certificate Field of study

2008/09-2009/10 AA UK MBA BUS
2004/01-2008/04 BB BD BBA BUS
2002/08-2003/06 CC USA Diploma BUS
2000/07-2002/03 DD BD HSC BUS
1995/01-2000/03 EE BD SSC BUS

**From year 1995-2009 making 15 years, but again I mentioned Elementary/ Primary school-5 years, Secondary/ high School- 8 years, University-5 years, (4yr bba, 1 yr mba)[Total 18 years] at the top based on reply I got from all.
In the Generic form, page 3, Education/ Occupation detail, 2. Number of years of education in total, I mentioned 18 years.
Am I making any mistake!!??!!?? :(

This was the question I asked-- Schedule A-Background/Declaration:
7. Education- How many years should I mention in "Elementary, Secondary, University and Trade or other post secondary school" field?

** I am from Bangladesh, Did SSC, HSC, BBA, MBA ( After HSC did a one year diploma in usa . Does that year need to be included as well, or should I just skip that year as when I took admission in BBA I used only my SSC and HSC certificates).

Generic form:
Page 3:Education/Occupation detail: Based on the above how many years need to mention in ''number of years of education in total'' (again do I count that 1 year diploma!?)
It seems ok. Just your HSC is below 2 years. I think it should be 2002/07 instead of 2002/03.

Wait for Century and other seniors to comment on this.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GMS said:
Thanks Century.. Your reply makes the matter clear that i dont need to do anything..

One more question out of curiosity.. Can i show bank certificate of my parents as my fund..??
No, the funds must be in your or your spouse's name only.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jitendrj said:
Congrats to everyone

For those CC has charged.. My CC still not charged

I think my applications should be returned. NOC 1112 has been charged for 06th May. My application reached on 05th May 2014 9:48am.

Not sure if anyone else with the same issue.
It's way too early to draw this conclusion.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
shivd said:
Hi Guys,

Thanks to posts and advices of this forrum, I was able to send my application today from Mumbai. FedEx people will deliver it on Wednesday. Is CIC very particular about envelope size?
No they aren't concerned about envelope size.

Also, I request you all to please check the forms thoroughly. I was going to send CC payment form without my sign. Just realised while thinking about all signatures.

Gold Bless. Once again, thanks a lot...

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kollins said:
Your proof of fund can only be in your name or your spouse name.
Maybe you need to withdraw the fund from your parents into your account ...that way,you have the fund in your name.
Cheers!
Though this should only be done if the funds are actually his, otherwise it is a misrepresentation.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fig said:
Hi All,

I had sent my application on 2nd may.but there is no CC charge yet.. very worried...is there anyone else facing a similar situation... any thoughts ard it...??
I want to join the watsapp grp.. admin pls share ur email id. will msg u my cell number.
You sent on 2nd May, or it was received on 2nd May?

It's too early for anyone to worry even if they haven't been charged.

gb2901

Aug 24, 2013
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2013
[size=10pt]URGENT!!!!! URGENT!!!!!![/size]

Folks, Any idea how many days overall it takes for getting the visa stamped(by CIC) on the passport starting from sending the passport to getting it back from CIC???

I am in US and need to send the passport to CPP-O. I will be leaving for India(for good) in 24 days. Is it advisable to send it here in US and expect to get it back within 24 days? Also, if I choose to send it once in India, will it make the whole process longer?

Please help with your suggestions. Thanks.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mamacoded said:
Good day to you all.

Can anyone give an estimate of when DDs encashments will commence?

Please help with any valuable information because this silence is driving me nuts !!! ::)

Anyone from Accra VO with any update yet?
It's very likely they have already commenced. But it's not easy to get information on when they are cashed, so most people who paid by DD probably won't be able to report until they get their PERs.

For me I can trace my DD (but no guarantee of a prompt answer) for US$30. I plan to wait until a good number of 7th May 1112 CCs have been charged, then initiate a trace. Peace of mind is worth US$30. ;D

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
it_engg said:
For roles and responsibilities letter

If I submit affidavit from senior stating my role n resp and mentioning his company email id and phone no
along with his id card copy.

will it work 100%? any applicant from fsw14 or fsw13 have got success this way?
It is a good plan if you can't get a letter from your company. You should explain to CIC why you can't get a letter from your company.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
gb2901 said:
[size=10pt]URGENT!!!!! URGENT!!!!!![/size]

Folks, Any idea how many days overall it takes for getting the visa stamped(by CIC) on the passport starting from sending the passport to getting it back from CIC???

I am in US and need to send the passport to CPP-O. I will be leaving for India(for good) in 24 days. Is it advisable to send it here in US and expect to get it back within 24 days? Also, if I choose to send it once in India, will it make the whole process longer?

Please help with your suggestions. Thanks.
Looking at current timeline you should receive it back after 2 weeks from the day your passport has been delivered to CPP-O.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kollins said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Seems like an applicant fill the details below on the spreadsheet....I'm surprised by his/her forum name.
I have checked on the forum...nobody answers the name.
The entry details will be DELETED WITHIN THE NEXT 30MINS unless the owner identify him/her self by send the a PM to the admins.
PLEASE KINDLY ENDEAVOR TO ENTER YOUR DETAILS ON THE SHEET WITH YOUR FORUM NAMES........some applicants register with names that can not be identified on the forum.

FSW 2014 Spreadsheet entry 2132 Sao Paulo 7 70 No No No Bachelor's degree 6+ Yes Yes Brazil Edmonton, AB CC 6/6/2014 São Paulo FedEx N/A Wednesday, June 4, 2014 at 11:27:04 PM B. In Transit
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
30 minutes isn't long to give someone to reply. How about a day?

Some people may make an entry in the spreadsheet without registering for the forum. In theory the more information the better; but since there's no way to contact that person or track the status I can see why we wouldn't want it in the spreadsheet.

hassan905

May 7, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st July 2014
Nomination.....
25th Nov 2014(PER)
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
18th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived alhamdullilah
Passport Req..
6th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
Hi All,

I have a question regarding proof of relationship in Canada
My brother is in Canada so do I need to make a family tree or bay form of Me and my brother will serve the purpose ?
Please guide how to prove relationship ? All please reply

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
snow_ski said:
@ Century and all seniors.. Please help~

This is what I have finally.
SCHEDULE A-Background/Declaration
7. Education
From ....To Institution City, country Certificate Field of study

2008/09-2009/10 AA UK MBA BUS
2004/01-2008/04 BB BD BBA BUS
2002/08-2003/06 CC USA Diploma BUS
2000/07-2002/03 DD BD HSC BUS
1995/01-2000/03 EE BD SSC BUS

**From year 1995-2009 making 15 years, but again I mentioned Elementary/ Primary school-5 years, Secondary/ high School- 8 years, University-5 years, (4yr bba, 1 yr mba)[Total 18 years] at the top based on reply I got from all.
In the Generic form, page 3, Education/ Occupation detail, 2. Number of years of education in total, I mentioned 18 years.
Am I making any mistake!!??!!?? :(

This was the question I asked-- Schedule A-Background/Declaration:
7. Education- How many years should I mention in "Elementary, Secondary, University and Trade or other post secondary school" field?

** I am from Bangladesh, Did SSC, HSC, BBA, MBA ( After HSC did a one year diploma in usa . Does that year need to be included as well, or should I just skip that year as when I took admission in BBA I used only my SSC and HSC certificates).

Generic form:
Page 3:Education/Occupation detail: Based on the above how many years need to mention in ''number of years of education in total'' (again do I count that 1 year diploma!?)
You considered your diploma as secondary education - so your secondary education is 8 years- it is perfectly OK and logical. Also ideally, the duration of HSC should be 2 years as said by cgj1987. You can use your last exam date, result published date etc.

cjg1987 said:
It seems ok. Just your HSC is below 2 years. I think it should be 2002/07 instead of 2002/03.

Wait for Century and other seniors to comment on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.