+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hisaca

Sep 12, 2012
Dear all,

Does anyone knows how a 9" by 12" envelope looks like or can we use any big envelope.

All the bookshops in my area does not have such size.

Any idea please

jayeshaminnew

Apr 25, 2014
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
18-08-2014
Med's Request
06-11-2014
Med's Done....
19-11-2014
Passport Req..
26-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-03-2015
hisaca said:
Dear all,

Does anyone knows how a 9" by 12" envelope looks like or can we use any big envelope.

Any idea please
You can use any size bro. Make sure your documents fits in it.

ack1990

Star Member
Jun 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 04-06-2014
Med's Request
23-06-2014
Med's Done....
07-08-2014
Passport Req..
26-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-11-2014
hisaca said:
Dear all,

Any idea please
Ask for an A4 size envelope instead! Both are nearly of same size!

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
hisaca said:
Dear all,

Any idea please
Yes you can.

I just PM you.

om999

May 27, 2014
shah2014 said:
My understanding based on review of Ministrial instructions and other stuff is that that caps are not exactly 1000. All the applications that reach on the day that cap of 1,000 (or whtever is for that particular year) is reached are accepted. So lets say, 999 complete applications for a particular NOC are received till 30th June then all the applications received on 1st July are considered within the cap.

However, this might be on time of receiving as well i.e. all the applications of that NOC received on 1st July's first courier will be considered in the cap (i.e. based on time stamp rather than the date).

P.S: I know i may be wrong; so just refute/agree if you have some solid info i.e. either some example from previous years or text from ministerial instruction.

The part of ministerial instruction i am referring to is

"In calculating the caps, applications will be considered in order of the date they are received. Applications received on the same date will be considered for processing having regard to routine office procedures."

Available for review on following website:

http://gazette.gc.ca/rp-pr/p1/2014/2014-04-26/html/notice-avis-eng.php
Ya makes sense......else say on last day(suppose cap is 999) If the courier truck brings 10 packets at same time...they don't have any way to separate which one to identify first and last...

justanew_id

Jun 3, 2014
Hi friends,
My husband is not interested in living in Canada, so he won't accompany me. Now I am not sure how I should fill out the genric form (IMM008) :-[
For question number 3 (How many family members, including you, are in this application?) I put 1 (means only me as the main applicant) and added my husband as my only dependent and indicated NO in question 11 (Will accompany principal applicant to Canada?).
Now that I want to validate the forms it gives error:

The number of clients on the application does not match how many family members, including you, that you indicated in question 3 of the Application Details section...

Please help me

greencard14

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
13-11-2014
Med's Done....
11-12-2014
If it is just you and your husband, you should put 2 for question 3.

It doesn't matter if the spouse is coming with you or not.

HTH!

justanew_id said:
Hi friends,
My husband is not interested in living in Canada, so he won't accompany me. Now I am not sure how I should fill out the genric form (IMM008) :-[
For question number 3 (How many family members, including you, are in this application?) I put 1 (means only me as the main applicant) and added my husband as my only dependent and indicated NO in question 11 (Will accompany principal applicant to Canada?).

The number of clients on the application does not match how many family members, including you, that you indicated in question 3 of the Application Details section...

Please help me

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@justanew_id

If your husband is not willing to move to Canada, how you plan to manage your family?. Remember, the purpose of immigration is to increase CANADA's economically productive population.

Although its your personal matter, but the reviewer will also have the same Q in his mind. No need to answer, but think abt it.

justanew_id said:
Hi friends,

Please help me

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
justanew_id said:
Hi friends,

Please help me
Try to make it 2 for number of families in your application package.
Cheers.

can2174

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014 received on :07/05/2014 10:19 AM FEE charged : 25-062014 PER received : 07-08-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on 08/09/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
justanew_id said:
Hi friends,

Please help me
Looks like a rare scenario. I think u should put 2 in question 3 as your husband may not be applicant but still should be included in generic form

greencard14

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
13-11-2014
Med's Done....
11-12-2014
A: 22 points
B: Unless you want additional reports (which you can also request later), you need not pay again. Assuming you have already paid for shipping?
C: You should include a copy of the email you got from your employers. A small letter stating that same. Copy of Paychecks to show that you are have been working. From what I see on this forum, letters from colleagues is also fine.

HTH!

deep2014 said:
Hi All,

I need help from all experts out there :)

A. I got my IELTS score card yesterday
L : 7.5
R: 7
W: 7
S: 6.5
Over All: 7
How many points will I get with this score? And I got only one copy of score card. Do I need to provide that only copy of my score card to CIC ?
What if I need it next time. I gave my exam through IDP.

B. I got an email from WES for EVALUATION COMPLETED NOTIFICATION - Reference #. But when I login to their it asks me to select and add any additional copies of reports needed .
Additional Reports reports : ($30 per report )
Also for International Courier (CDN. $85).
Do I need to again make the payments for reports ?

C. I have 6.5 yrs of total experience. But I am not able to reference letters from both my Current as well as previous companies. They have sent me an email that they will not write Roles and Responsibilities on company letter head .
They have provided me with letter about my salary breakup and time period I have been working in their company.
What should I do for this ??

PLEASE REPLY SOOON !!!!

Can_2014

Jun 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
binuky said:
Can you pls tell where you are from. The letter recevd by email or postal. When did you received it. I am also may 5 th applicant
living in Jordan, but all correspondence in Toronto Canada.
It was received by mail not e-mail, as they sent the whole package back, but sent to an address in Canada for my relatives. I put that as the mailing address.
The letter was dated May 26.

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shah2014 said:
@ Oscar7

Luv ur approach to life +1
shah2014 said:
My understanding based on review of Ministrial instructions and other stuff is that that caps are not exactly 1000. All the applications that reach on the day that cap of 1,000 (or whtever is for that particular year) is reached are accepted. So lets say, 999 complete applications for a particular NOC are received till 30th June then all the applications received on 1st July are considered within the cap.

However, this might be on time of receiving as well i.e. all the applications of that NOC received on 1st July's first courier will be considered in the cap (i.e. based on time stamp rather than the date).

P.S: I know i may be wrong; so just refute/agree if you have some solid info i.e. either some example from previous years or text from ministerial instruction.

The part of ministerial instruction i am referring to is

"In calculating the caps, applications will be considered in order of the date they are received. Applications received on the same date will be considered for processing having regard to routine office procedures."

Available for review on following website:

http://gazette.gc.ca/rp-pr/p1/2014/2014-04-26/html/notice-avis-eng.php
Thanks for your encouraging words, dear!!

On the second note, I know of a case (no hear and say, have seen it in person) from last year where someone's package returned saying it arrived after the category was filled. Later I noted, as per the 2013 spread sheet, for this particular NOC some members had received PER on that very date when this returned package was also received at CIC office, but just a few had. But I am not sure of the time stamp order for all these packages, I just know the date. And that was the last date when PER was issued for that particular category. This guy's package was returned with a lot of check marks and a few notes in red pen (some of which was also concealed with white ink, but obviously one can see what's written beneath that when you put that under sunlight). Hope that clarifies!

Also from what the CIC note says about all applications arriving on a given date being treated equally I think that is CIC's note to forewarn us applicants that they are not going to rank order the packages received on a given date as per the time stamp and all packages from a given date will be considered at par. Because otherwise it will be a case of how this package was stamped earlier in the day versus mine which came through XYZ courier that is the first to deliver and questions of that nature etc. etc. That could mean 'routine office procedures'. I hope I am able to express clearly? This however does not mean all packages from a date will be considered even if this exceeds the quota of fixed number of applicants, in my humble view. There is a reason why CIC says a cap of let's say 1000 application per job category is fixed, I am hoping they will put an end at exactly 1000 in that case. But that's just my guess on the process based on my limited experience.

Arjun_Singh_76

Jul 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent
Interview........
Waived
Hi Admin,

Just sent my application fedex. it should reach by 11th June.
NOC 1123.
Hope I still make in the cap

Regards
Arjun Singh

Status
Not open for further replies.