+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arjun_Singh_76

Jul 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent
Interview........
Waived
Arjun_Singh_76 said:
Hi Admin,

Just sent my application fedex. it should reach by 11th June.
NOC 1123.
Hope I still make in the cap

Regards
Arjun Singh
Forgot to mention I am planning to apply under NOC 2133 in 2 weeks time, as soon as I get my duplicate IELTS result :)
Please let me know how to update the xl sheet

regards
Arjun

amis

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
Med's Request
23-11-2014
Med's Done....
29-11-2014
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
kollins said:
Post secondary school degree/diploma certificates is a must.
If you can get the transcripts also,please include.
Cheers.
So is it okay if i submit xerox copies of all my degree certificates. I do not have transcripts :(

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@ Oscar7

Ya i understand what you mean or simply this was not part of FSW 13 instructions. Thats why i requested to limit comments only to those who have knowledge and certainly you are one of them.

Btw are you sure of the date it was received at CIC? I mean the guy might have been mistaken about the date of application sent as i dont think it is written on "return letter".

Oscar7 said:
Thanks for your encouraging words, dear!!

On the second note, I know of a case (no hear and say, have seen it in person) from last year where someone's package returned saying it arrived after the category was filled. Later I noted, as per the 2013 spread sheet, for this particular NOC some members had received PER on that very date when this returned package was also received at CIC office, but just a few had. But I am not sure of the time stamp order for all these packages, I just know the date. And that was the last date when PER was issued for that particular category. This guy's package was returned with a lot of check marks and a few notes in red pen (some of which was also concealed with white ink, but obviously one can see what's written beneath that when you put that under sunlight). Hope that clarifies!

Also from what the CIC note says about all applications arriving on a given date being treated equally I think that is CIC's note to forewarn us applicants that they are not going to rank order the packages received on a given date as per the time stamp and all packages from a given date will be considered at par. Because otherwise it will be a case of how this package was stamped earlier in the day versus mine which came through XYZ courier that is the first to deliver and questions of that nature etc. etc. That could mean 'routine office procedures'. I hope I am able to express clearly?

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
MI7 said:
Aap Ka Entertainment ke liye: SOAP OPERA

Oh the horrible day!!!
One of the neighbors of ChaosCanada died within 10 hours after identifying cancer. The neighbor was feeling weak, having nausea.

The father of ChaosCanada suddenly felt weak very much.

9:00AM
ChaosCanada: Papa, your syndrome sounds terrible.
Papa: What happens to me son (a bit worried)
ChaosCanada: Papa, u have to get ready for reality – a reality shock.
Papa: Please son, explain.
ChaosCanada: After analyzing your symptoms, I am confident, you got cancer. Sorry papa, there is no answer.
Papa: (face become bloodless) so will I die soon. Is there any treatment available?
ChaosCanada: Papa, to be optimistic you will die within 10 hours. If I am pessimistic, you may die in 5 hours. On average, you will die in 7.5 hours. I am afraid, you will die soon, and won't even see the last moon.
Papa: Can you please go to fresh room and get yourselves fresh. You looked really overburden.

ChaosCanada closed his eye, visualize how his father could die, stood standstill and started feeling chill.

10:00AM
ChaosCanada could not become attentive to his work in his office. He called his father at his mobile number:
ChaosCanada: Papa, it will be a great miss, soon you will Rest In Peace.

02:00PM (pessimistic time passing!)
ChaosCanada came hastily from office.
ChaosCanada: Papa, I can't stop my tear, as your death is coming near.

04:00PM (average time passing!!)
ChaosCanada: Papa, your bonus time is going on, let's sing a last song – “Die! Die! Die! before it, eat chicken pie”.

09:00PM (optimistic time passed!!!)
Father showed ChaosCanada the full bright moon, seeing it, ChaosCanada fall into swoon.

09:15PM
ChaosCanada's father dragged him into bed. Sprinkle some water. ChaosCanada opened his eyes.
Father: I have gone to doctor and he gave me report. It is not cancer, it is ulcer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NB: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

U naughty boy..... :p :p :p :p

+1!!........... ;) ;)

Can_2014

Jun 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
shah2014 said:
@ Can_2014

Really unfortunate to hear, well it is not necessary that all your job duties meet NOC, in general 6-70% is considered acceptable. I have sent you a PM, kindly check.
Sorry, last question
Just wondering, when now I will re-send it, should I include the letter of refusal they sent, and re-send all the applications as-is. The Generic Application has a stamp on it "CIC SYDNEY CIO MAILROOM May 5" its ok to send them again as it is?

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
greencard14 said:
A: 22 points
B: Unless you want additional reports (which you can also request later), you need not pay again. Assuming you have already paid for shipping?
C: You should include a copy of the email you got from your employers. A small letter stating that same. Copy of Paychecks to show that you are have been working. From what I see on this forum, letters from colleagues is also fine.

HTH!
+1 for ur assistance brother...:D

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
My Beloved Brothers,

Congrats to all of u who have got the news today...... :D :D :D :-*

Best of luck for all of u......

kewlCanada

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with applicaton
HI Ashif_eee,

Could you please make changes in the spreadsheet so that we can view it in list form also ,

last year 2013 was having that option and it becomes so easier if we sort according to the list view ?

Thanks

solomonwise

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can_2014 said:
Sorry, last question
Just wondering, when now I will re-send it, should I include the letter of refusal they sent, and re-send all the applications as-is. The Generic Application has a stamp on it "CIC SYDNEY CIO MAILROOM May 5" its ok to send them again as it is?
No need to include letter of refusal.

All forms should be as spelt out in the instruction guide. You have to include fresh application forms as all your documents must have been used as working paper. Don't forget to include the UCI.

Best of luck!

tony1980

Star Member
Oct 24, 2013
Dear can_2014

fill all the forms again and go through the instruction guide once again apart from that recheck ur job duties and send it ASAP

DO NOT WASTE TIME

BUST OF LUCK

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shah2014 said:
@ Oscar7

Ya i understand what you mean or simply this was not part of FSW 13 instructions. Thats why i requested to limit comments only to those who have knowledge and certainly you are one of them.

Btw are you sure of the date it was received at CIC? I mean the guy might have been mistaken about the date of application sent as i dont think it is written on "return letter".
You are absolutely right, this was not part of 2013. Having been in the system for 3 years, lol, I sometimes confuse what was in effect which year. For e.g. 3 years ago for reference letter CIC used to say very clearly in the document checklist that if applicants can't get reference from HR in the current format then they can get it from their supervisor and get supervisor's business card alongside. Later CIC decided to delete the latter freedom it gave.

Please note my comments modified at the end of my last post (post # 21127). Yes I am definite about the application received date at CIC. And you are right again, that date is not mentioned on the cover letter from CIC. That received date was noted from courier as well as was stamped on the package that was returned along with the letter. The cover letter was in fact dated three months later than the received date of the package at CIC, as per their mail room stamping.

Thanks!

SaiS

Jun 5, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
I'm planning to apply for Canada Immigration this year.My designation is Software Engineer and my education qualification is M.Sc Computer Science.
I want to apply on my own without approaching any consultancy .I have gone through the CIC website and below is my understanding on how to file ECA.
1.From WES ,apply for ECA .Once the payment is made,a confirmation email is sent to us and we need to then send the Clear, legible photocopies of all final or provisional degree certificates issued by the institutions attended.
2.Request for all mark sheets(transcripts) for graduation and post graduation to be sent directly to WES by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations.
Download the Academic Records Request Form from WES site and this is to be filled by the university and sent to WES along with the transcripts.

And also from WES site i see that the fee for
WES ICAP -Document-by-Document Evaluation $145
WES basic -Document-by-Document Evaluation $100

Please let me know which one to opt WES ICAP or WES Basic.
If some one has already filed for ECA from WES,please help me to file for ECA.Also let me know the complete fee to be paid for ECA.

Thanks In Advance

Regards
Swetha

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
amis said:
So is it okay if i submit xerox copies of all my degree certificates. I do not have transcripts :(
Yes.....copies of degree or diploma certificates are compulsory while transcripts is optional..."if available".
Cheers.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
SaiS said:
Hi,
I'm planning to apply for Canada Immigration this year.My designation is Software Engineer and my education qualification is M.Sc Computer Science.
I want to apply on my own without approaching any consultancy .I have gone through the CIC website and below is my understanding on how to file ECA.
1.From WES ,apply for ECA .Once the payment is made,a confirmation email is sent to us and we need to then send the Clear, legible photocopies of all final or provisional degree certificates issued by the institutions attended.
2.Request for all mark sheets(transcripts) for graduation and post graduation to be sent directly to WES by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations.
Download the Academic Records Request Form from WES site and this is to be filled by the university and sent to WES along with the transcripts.

And also from WES site i see that the fee for
WES ICAP -Document-by-Document Evaluation $145
WES basic -Document-by-Document Evaluation $100

Please let me know which one to opt WES ICAP or WES Basic.
If some one has already filed for ECA from WES,please help me to file for ECA.Also let me know the complete fee to be paid for ECA.

Thanks In Advance

Regards
Swetha

Dear Brother,

Just create ur account using below FSW ECA link. It wil require u 180 CAD and additional 85CAD for express courier... (total 299.95 CAD).

http://wes.org/ca/fswp/

Status
Not open for further replies.