+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nargit

Apr 26, 2014
Hello everyone in the forum. This is my first post and my apologies for not being an active member because I feared I did not have much expertise to help others . But I can not help sharing my good news with you

My CC was charged about 30 min ago (NOC 1112, app received May 6, 10:28 AM) Now I know I did everything corect.

Wish everyone in the forum feel this happiness.

Please someone advise me how to update my status in the spreadsheet.

manishkapoor

Star Member
May 1, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-May-2014
Doc's Request.
22-Sept-2014
AOR Received.
22 Sept 2014
Med's Request
22-Sept-2014
Med's Done....
03-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
Congrats!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Nargit said:
Hello everyone in the forum. This is my first post and my apologies for not being an active member because I feared I did not have much expertise to help others . But I can not help sharing my good news with you

My CC was charged about 30 min ago (NOC 1112, app received May 6, 10:28 AM) Now I know I did everything corect.

harry911

Star Member
May 27, 2013
NEW DELHI
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
08/09/2014
Med's Done....
16/09/2014
Passport Req..
22-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
01-01-15
LANDED..........
20-03-15 .... can't wait :)
kollins said:
Keep up the spirit.......I really wish you the best.
You touched my heart.
Cheers .
:-*

spesus

Jul 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
07-08-2014
Med's Request
26-08-2014
Med's Done....
06-09-2014
Passport Req..
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-10.2014
Nargit said:

congrats

chiragpathel

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2014
Med's Request
21-08-2014
Med's Done....
29-08-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2014
LANDED..........
25-11-2014
many many cong8
now I can relax
cap is still open
Nargit said:

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
harry911 said:
Hello Everyone,

I am one of those silent or you can say hibernating member, who do keep a track of all the development going on in the forum, but restrain fromreplying to the queries for the fear of misguiding anyone. There's always been an effort to share the joys and sorrows of all the fellow aspiring Canadians, but there's always been one shortcoming or the other. I have lived in the UK for 6 yrs and then moved to my homeland India and ever since been longing to relocate again... Since 2010 have been trying my luck for Canada, applied once last year, but unfortunately my application got returned because of some inexperienced CIC employee, but nevertheless didn't lose hope and resent the application, but fortunately or unfortunately missed the CAP. And I am still alive and kicking enjoying my life and having a ball..... didn't loose hope and applied again this year...
All I am trying to say that we do lookout for greener pastures in our lives always, but who knows what's round the corner and my friends, it's today that counts...try your best for it...give it all but stay happy in what you have today... that's the mantra......stay calm and peace
Enough of enlightenment ;D ...I hope I will have some followers now..... ;)

All the best to everyone and Keep turning your dreams into reality...

Cheers
Thanks +1

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Oscar7 said:
Dear kollins, Can you please elaborate on "while transcripts is optional" comment? Are we talking about sending transcripts to WES?

I thought transcripts included mark sheets for each year in a sealed envelope, which is manadatory to be sent to WES. Degree/ Diploma can be sent outside the envelope. May be I have misunderstood what you said.
Yes, you are right in respect of WES.

Kollins is talking about sending educational documents to CIO.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Nargit said:

Congratulation.

The below is the spreadsheet update/entry process:
1. please give your input through http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Entry

2. After successful entry into the form, you will be redirected to a page. Please click on the "Edit your response"

3. Now you will redirected to another page, where you will find all your current entry in a from. For change or add entry in future either bookmark the page or copy and save the address from the address bar.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Can_2014 said:
THANK YOU!!
btw, I'm just wondering, how do I give +1 for all members that helped :)
thanks
Please just take your time and go through the forms again.
Fill and validate the forms again.....and I'm sure the Job description is on point now......remember,the CIC official are viewing your job descriptions as a natural body so they must be able to connect the dot in your duties against your NOC code despite the fact that you are not supposed to copy and paste.
You are so lucky to get back your package so soon........my first and second returned application packages are yet to get to me....consider yourself lucky.
All the best .
Cheers.

kewlCanada

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with applicaton
Congrats and Great News ! ;D

Nargit said:

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Oscar7 said:
Dear kollins, Can you please elaborate on "while transcripts is optional" comment? Are we talking about sending transcripts to WES?

I thought transcripts included mark sheets for each year in a sealed envelope, which is manadatory to be sent to WES. Degree/ Diploma can be sent outside the envelope. May be I have misunderstood what you said.
Nope....with your application package......if applicable can be seen from the document check list.
Cheers.

kewlCanada

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with applicaton
NO here in Forum we are still on 6th May , progress is slow visible in this window , not sure about the global situation
Jhanvi said:
Hi..any cc charged for May 7 NOC 2171??

chasinglight

Apr 28, 2014
Toronto, ON
Visa Office......
Port Of Spain
Hi everyone

I'm applying under the 2014 FSW. I have received my ECA, gathered most of my documents. I'm just waiting on my English proficiency results to come in the mail and my boss shall do my reference letter this week and I have a few questions/concerns I would appreciate help/advice with.

1. For sections on the app that don't apply to me e.g have you received your certificat de selection du quebec or use of a representative on the document checklist and dependents info. Do i just leave that blank or put N/A?

2. On the generic application form question 6. Where do you intend to live in Canada? Does the city/province you select have any impact on the decision? I would like to settle in Toronto but I was a told a story by a friend about someone they know being rejected because they wanted to settle in Toronto and that there were too many people in their field in Toronto. Has anyone else here heard stories or know of stories like that. I would ideally like to settle in Toronto but I am open to living wherever I find a job. However when I look online most jobs I see are in Toronto! Any seniors with insight on this?

3. National Identity Document. Does a foreign drivers license count? my drivers license expires on September 30th this year. Would that be a problem?

4. Education/Occupation Detail question 4 - Intended occupation. My category is fairly broad 0015 senior managers. My job right now is as an operations manager but I can work in many different positions. Do I just put senior manager as my intended occupation or do I have to be more specific like operations manager or general manager etc.

5. Proof of education - I have my ECA from World Education services and a copy of my degree from My college. I however don't have a copy of my transcript do I absolutely need this as it will take time to get. Has anyone gotten PR without sending their transcript?

6. Work experience - does including pay slips help my case if I have already included a reference letter and a copy of my contract is that enough? if so how many slips should i send. I just one enough? is their an ideal format for the reference letter?

7. Cover letter - are these beneficial. What info should it include?

Schedule 3 question 5. I'm not going under arranged employment so do i leave question five blank or do I tick no?

I know these are a lot of questions but I want my application to be perfect. any help and insight would be appreciated.

thanks

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Nargit said:

Congrats .
Check the link at the footer of my mail for you to update your status.
Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.