+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
rumel said:
Thanks Century Bhai...

I would definitely add the month. It was just written.

To Conclude,

1. In Generic Form:
Education/ Occupational detail:

Current Occupation
Technical lead
(I can write designation/Title instead of Software Engineer)
2.Background/Declaration form:
Q. 8 Personal history
year Activity City Status in Country Name of company/Employer
2010-06 to 2014-05 Technical lead Dhk Citizen Company A

instead of Software Engineer
3. Economic Class form:
12 a) Identify, from the list below, the primary occupation
Occupation
Technical Lead instead of Software Engineer
NOC 2173
b) Starting with current occupation
From -to Occupation NOC Years of Experience Main Duties
2010-06 to 2014-05 Technical lead 2173 4 years or more Design, implementation

So, I am going write my designation instead of Software Engineer in Everywhere of the forms where Occupation is written?

Please confirm me is it ok or not? Your help is very much important for my successful application.

Regards
Rumel
Told you earlier - forum applicnats wrote the designation when asked to write occupation - it is accepted.

Personally, I wrote full description of NOCs, when asked to write occupation.

Only in Personal History section of Background Declaration form, I wrote my designation because there it clearly stated "Under "Activity" write your occupation or job title if you were working"

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
SaiS said:
Hi,
I'm planning to apply for Canada Immigration this year.My designation is Software Engineer and my education qualification is M.Sc Computer Science.
I want to apply on my own without approaching any consultancy .I have gone through the CIC website and below is my understanding on how to file ECA.
1.From WES ,apply for ECA .Once the payment is made,a confirmation email is sent to us and we need to then send the Clear, legible photocopies of all final or provisional degree certificates issued by the institutions attended.
2.Request for all mark sheets(transcripts) for graduation and post graduation to be sent directly to WES by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations.
Download the Academic Records Request Form from WES site and this is to be filled by the university and sent to WES along with the transcripts.

And also from WES site i see that the fee for
WES ICAP -Document-by-Document Evaluation $145
WES basic -Document-by-Document Evaluation $100

Please let me know which one to opt WES ICAP or WES Basic.
If some one has already filed for ECA from WES,please help me to file for ECA.Also let me know the complete fee to be paid for ECA.

Thanks In Advance

Regards
Swetha

If you are applying as a Federal Skilled Worker you should apply through the below link only:

http://www.wes.org/ca/fswp/index.asp

Hope it helps.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
kewlCanada said:
HI Ashif_eee,

Could you please make changes in the spreadsheet so that we can view it in list form also ,

last year 2013 was having that option and it becomes so easier if we sort according to the list view ?

Thanks

Dear Brother,

Can u please clarify a bit more what list view u are expecting ?

Here is the FSW13 Spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Aovj20uHVWyzdGFqSGJUOEtVX0h5eWM0cXB5dlAtOEE&output=html

harry911

Star Member
May 27, 2013
NEW DELHI
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
08/09/2014
Med's Done....
16/09/2014
Passport Req..
22-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
01-01-15
LANDED..........
20-03-15 .... can't wait :)
Hello Everyone,

I am one of those silent or you can say hibernating member, who do keep a track of all the development going on in the forum, but restrain fromreplying to the queries for the fear of misguiding anyone. There’s always been an effort to share the joys and sorrows of all the fellow aspiring Canadians, but there’s always been one shortcoming or the other. I have lived in the UK for 6 yrs and then moved to my homeland India and ever since been longing to relocate again… Since 2010 have been trying my luck for Canada, applied once last year, but unfortunately my application got returned because of some inexperienced CIC employee, but nevertheless didn’t lose hope and resent the application, but fortunately or unfortunately missed the CAP. And I am still alive and kicking enjoying my life and having a ball….. didn’t loose hope and applied again this year…
All I am trying to say that we do lookout for greener pastures in our lives always, but who knows what’s round the corner and my friends, it’s today that counts…try your best for it…give it all but stay happy in what you have today… that’s the mantra……stay calm and peace
Enough of enlightenment ;D …I hope I will have some followers now….. ;)

All the best to everyone and Keep turning your dreams into reality…

Cheers

kewlCanada

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with applicaton
HI Ashif_eee ,
rather use his link of 2013 , go to "view" tab and select "list" from drop down ,
this way sorting becomes better , whichever way user wants to sort the list ..

if possible, similar changes will be appreciated in the current 2014 list
Let me know if still there is any doubt ?

thanks

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aovj20uHVWyzdGFqSGJUOEtVX0h5eWM0cXB5dlAtOEE#gid=0

ashif_eee said:
Dear Brother,

Can u please clarify a bit more what list view u are expecting ?

Here is the FSW13 Spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Aovj20uHVWyzdGFqSGJUOEtVX0h5eWM0cXB5dlAtOEE&output=html

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
harry911 said:
Hello Everyone,

I am one of those silent or you can say hibernating member, who do keep a track of all the development going on in the forum, but restrain fromreplying to the queries for the fear of misguiding anyone. There's always been an effort to share the joys and sorrows of all the fellow aspiring Canadians, but there's always been one shortcoming or the other. I have lived in the UK for 6 yrs and then moved to my homeland India and ever since been longing to relocate again... Since 2010 have been trying my luck for Canada, applied once last year, but unfortunately my application got returned because of some inexperienced CIC employee, but nevertheless didn't lose hope and resent the application, but fortunately or unfortunately missed the CAP. And I am still alive and kicking enjoying my life and having a ball..... didn't loose hope and applied again this year...
All I am trying to say that we do lookout for greener pastures in our lives always, but who knows what's round the corner and my friends, it's today that counts...try your best for it...give it all but stay happy in what you have today... that's the mantra......stay calm and peace
Enough of enlightenment ;D ...I hope I will have some followers now..... ;)

All the best to everyone and Keep turning your dreams into reality...

Cheers
Keep up the spirit.......I really wish you the best.
You touched my heart.
Cheers .

A_M

May 24, 2014
blackorna said:
PER received today just 30 minutes ago.

Wish you all get it soon!!!

Dear Admin, could you please help to update it in sheet? I am not able to visit it.
Congratulations!! :D

Hope others will also hear good news very soon..

Can_2014

Jun 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
tony1980 said:
Dear can_2014

fill all the forms again and go through the instruction guide once again apart from that recheck ur job duties and send it ASAP

DO NOT WASTE TIME

BUST OF LUCK
THANK YOU!!
btw, I'm just wondering, how do I give +1 for all members that helped :)
thanks

rumel

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
2173(Software Engr)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Doc's Request.
04-03-2015 Doc Received : 25-03-2015
Nomination.....
22-10-2014
AOR Received.
01-12-2014
File Transfer...
. Second Line : 06-08-2015
Med's Request
28-09-2015
Med's Done....
03-10-2015 Med Received : 14-10-2015
Passport Req..
06-11-2015 Passport Sent.: 08-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-11-2015 Passport Received: 06-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-03-2016
Century said:
Told you earlier - forum applicnats wrote the designation when asked to write occupation - it is accepted.

Personally, I wrote full description of NOCs, when asked to write occupation.

Only in Personal History section of Background Declaration form, I wrote my designation because there it clearly stated "Under "Activity" write your occupation or job title if you were working"
Thanks Century Bhai..

+1 for your help :)

A_S

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
ack1990 said:
A_S

Wat you said may not be completely true. Before sending PER, they just verify the minimum requirements i.e. 1 year of full-time work experience (complete evaluation), ECA report and IELTS score (If scores are equal or greater than minimum specified). If these criteria are met, they will send PER and then further review all work experience and calculate points before forwarding the file over to local VO.

So the point is dont jump to a conclusion that points were evaluated before sending PER.

Section 10 and 11 explains that in below pdf. Observe the difference between both sections.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op06c-eng.pdf

Hope this clears most of your queries!
Bro, 10 & 11 is done before email is sent out. The email which I received from cic for PER states that further eligibility determination would be done at the visa office
"Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive determination of eligibility to be processed on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on May 1, 2014. However a final decision on your eligibility to be selected as a federal skilled worker will be made by a visa office."

If you check the 2013 spreadsheet there were several people who got Negative determination of eligibility since their points did not add up to 67.

Good Luck !!

Your application has now been placed into processing.

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kollins said:
Yes.....copies of degree or diploma certificates are compulsory while transcripts is optional..."if available".
Cheers.
Dear kollins, Can you please elaborate on "while transcripts is optional" comment? Are we talking about sending transcripts to WES?

I thought transcripts included mark sheets for each year in a sealed envelope, which is manadatory to be sent to WES. Degree/ Diploma can be sent outside the envelope. May be I have misunderstood what you said.

Senzykings

Jun 5, 2014
Medical doctor

Hi I'm new here. Is there any medical doctor applying for FSW 2014 .please let hook up. Have u started ? I just courieriedmy diploma for verification.

wael.ot

Jul 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
26-09-2014
Med's Done....
29-09-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2014
LANDED..........
09-05-2015
blackorna said:
PER received today just 30 minutes ago.

Wish you all get it soon!!!

Dear Admin, could you please help to update it in sheet? I am not able to visit it.
\

Congratulation, update done

Status
Not open for further replies.