+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@Wonderguy

CIC is basically looking for your employers/supervisors perspective of your duties. In case your company has a policy of not providing such letters, you can provide an affidavit about your duties, which is a solemnized description of your duties. However, we have NO PROOF of any such application being ACCEPTED OR REJECTED (as far as i know).

Many of the applicants, have used other solutions (which is lot better than providing the affidavit)

1. Two separate letters (both on company letter head), 1 from HR about salary, joining date etc etc and another from supervisor about duties.

2. Affidavit from your senior (in case company policy does not allow him to give your duties on letter head) describing your duties. Again, we have NO PROOF of any such application being ACCEPTED OR REJECTED (as far as i know).

My personal experience, your boss will provide a separate letter if you make him believe that the process will take 2-3 years (its true for many of the London & Singapore VO cases) and then you will have another 1 year to leave.

Wonderguy said:
Is it mandatory to have job duties and responsibilities in the reference letter??
Cuz all companies do not list these in their appointment or reference or experience letter.

Can't we just list these on:
Schedule 3 form
Our Resume along with application form
Covering letter with application form

Max_ash

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/3/2014
shah2014 said:
@ Wonderguy

CIC is basically looking for your employers/supervisors perspective of your duties. In case your company has a policy of not providing such letters, you can provide an affidavit about your duties, which is a solemnized description of your duties. However, we have NO PROOF of any such application being ACCEPTED OR REJECTED (as far as i know).

Many of the applicants, have used other solutions (which is lot better than providing the affidavit)

1. Two separate letters (both on company letter head), 1 from HR about salary, joining date etc etc and another from supervisor about duties.

2. Affidavit from your senior (in case company policy does not allow him to give your duties on letter head) describing your duties. Again, we have NO PROOF of any such application being ACCEPTED OR REJECTED (as far as i know).

My personal experience, your boss will provide a separate letter if you make him believe that the process will take 2-3 years (its true for many of the London & Singapore VO cases) and then you will have another 1 year to leave.
Nice solution!!
+1 shah2013

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
ricky3296 said:
Dear All
I sent my birth document (which was not in english) along with translated copy which was notarized but no affidavit from translator is attached .Will it work or my application will be rejected
Was your birth document notarized?
Was translation done by official translator?

If both are yes, most likely you will be OK without affidevit.

gurwinder_singh001

Sep 10, 2013
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,
I am considering to pay through money order(western union) . Any drawbacks?? Or is it a safe and good method of payment??

And I am writing not applicable on forms with blue pen. Fine ?? Or black pen is must??
Plz help asap.

Thanks. .

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@Wonderguy

I sent an email to my boss mentioning CIC requirements (copied from Doc Check list) and copy of my approved JD, which he forwarded to HR along with his recommendation. But more importantly, i assured him that i won't leave in next few years, in fact even if i want to i wont be able to as he will have to confirm all these things to CIC.

Before that i tried with HR on my own but they were giving only the standard letter.

Wonderguy said:
How did u manage? Did u ask ur company to issue letter in particular format asking to list out Job duties and responsibilities?

Thanks for sharing.

tony1980

Star Member
Oct 24, 2013
Century said:
Was your birth document notarized?
Was translation done by official translator?

If both are yes, most likely you will be OK without affidevit.
yes birth document was notarised and it was translated in english but no name of the translator but had notarised the translation copy also

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
ruchill said:
At Row 177

I see some one by name of ....jayeshaminnew..??

M not dere .!!
Our spreadsheet is dynamic one ;) . It kept on changing.

see now at row 178.

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@ Max_ash

Thanx for appreciation

btw its shah2014 not shah2013

or u mean shah2013+1?? ?? :eek:

P.S: didn't get the +1, i think you have already done so in last 7 days.

Max_ash said:
Nice solution!!
+1 shah2013

amanuppal

Star Member
May 20, 2014
tony1980 said:
yes birth document was notarised and it was translated in english but no name of the translator but had notarised the translation copy also
If you have attached your SSC with the DOB and parent/parents name then i dont think there is any trouble.....

obaied

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gurwinder_singh001 said:
Hi All,
I am considering to pay through money order(western union) . Any drawbacks?? Or is it a safe and good method of payment??

And I am writing not applicable on forms with blue pen. Fine ?? Or black pen is must??
Plz help asap.

Thanks. .
check ur inbox pl

tony1980

Star Member
Oct 24, 2013
amanuppal said:
If you have attached your SSC with the DOB and parent/parents name then i dont think there is any trouble.....
Dear AMAN UPPAL

I AM THE PRINCIPAL APPLICANT AND MY BIRTH CERTIFICATE IS IN ENGLISH

BUT IN CASE OF MY SPOUSE I HAVE SENT THE TRANSLATION AND THE CERTIFIED TRUE COPY OF THE ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATED AND BOTH OF THEM NOTARISED BY THE NOTARY PUBLIC

SO NOW WHAT DO U SAY

eagle2maple

Mar 25, 2014
Hi all,

I am planning to give an affidavit for me and my wife's birth certificate and include a documents for supporting the same ( like 10,12, mark sheets, and marriage certifcates),So do i have to submit 1 marriage certificate for each of our birth certificate supporting docs and 1 for the general supporting documents totaling to 3.Or just 1 copy of document should suffice since it has been mentioned in the checklist not to send duplicate documents ?Kind of trivial but just thought of getting it clarified. thanks in advance

june17th2174

Jul 11, 2013
Mohali
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014<br/>Fee Encashed..: 27-06-2014<br/>ECAS Status....: In Process<br/>PER Received...: 07-08-2014<br/>MR Request.....: 15-09-2014<br/>RPRF Request..: 15-09-2014<br/>3rd Line On.....: 13-10-2014<br/>Interview........: Hopefully Waived<br/>Verification......: Call on 17-07-2015<br/>DM/PPR..........: 21-08-2015
Hi guys

Any CC charge todays? I see two records in sheet with CC charge on 2-june-2014 but no post on forum regarding that. Can anyone confirm that yhey god fee encashed today?

Regards
Amar

Status
Not open for further replies.