+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abcpunjab said:
Urgent Help needed from forum. I have 4 years of experience as self-employed in last 10 years. What documents should I submit to points for those years. In the checklist its written "documents from 3rd part individual(s) indicating the service provided along with payment details" so my question is whos the 3rd party and what kind of document do I need to get from them. I have my firm's IT returns for those times but I am not getting what actually they are asking for work exp as self employed. Its there in Note in checklist for FSW. Please I do need help on this issues ASAP. Anyone showing self employed exp this year or last year or having any insight into this issue do reply on this issue. WHo's 3rd party? I have been network technician as self employed. What I need to provide? Early reply needed for I need to complete my application. Thanks in Advance
This means instead of an employer reference letter where the employer states your duties, your client would write a letter stating what services you performed for them. You would also include some evidence of billing like invoices, receipts, etc.

Max_ash

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/3/2014
There are many questions and confusions over getting Birth certificate translated and if it requires a affidavit or not.

1. Can someone please post the format(if any) for getting docs translated(like should it say the name of the certified person doing translation, his certificate number etc and then the contents of translated docuemnt)?

2. Is it required to send a affidavit along. If yes, what should be the format??

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kumar_naresh1997 said:
Thanks for reply
Normally 50% to 80% of available balance can be withdrawn during your service ,as per requirement at any time and 100% can be withdrawn if you leave the job.
Now the question is weather they accept PF balance as settlement fund?
If not , what will happen?
If 100% can be withdrawn if you leave the job I think it should count as settlement funds.

amanuppal

Star Member
May 20, 2014
tony1980 said:
Dear AMAN UPPAL

I AM THE PRINCIPAL APPLICANT AND MY BIRTH CERTIFICATE IS IN ENGLISH

BUT IN CASE OF MY SPOUSE I HAVE SENT THE TRANSLATION AND THE CERTIFIED TRUE COPY OF THE ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATED AND BOTH OF THEM NOTARISED BY THE NOTARY PUBLIC

SO NOW WHAT DO U SAY
i guess you will be fine if they need your vo will ask you later...

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
owenhargo said:
Hello,

to Which email ID they send the PER. As i submitted DD, i cant track with CC charged date.

My application received on 12th May 2014.

Thank you!
to the e-mail address specified for the primary applicant.

manishkapoor

Star Member
May 1, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-May-2014
Doc's Request.
22-Sept-2014
AOR Received.
22 Sept 2014
Med's Request
22-Sept-2014
Med's Done....
03-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
Anil

1>NO alert will be sent to u however if u want to be updated please check the posts on the forum / or any updates on the spread - sheet for the CC news

2> NO , 67 is what they want to see .. some one with more than 67 will not get any edge ... its purely on First cum first serve basis ,, :p :p :p

Anil Ch said:
Hi Bro,

The link http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Spreadsheet is good initiative. But how can i get a alert that the CC is charged from any one in the sheet. More over tell me if a guy has more points will have edge that who has less. I have exactly 67 points. ;). Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Anil Ch

rambojuda

Star Member
May 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2014
AOR Received.
07-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
FBI PCC requested
LANDED..........
23-11-2015
I am originally from India and my Birth Certificates only mentions my First name. Is that going to be an issue?

can2174

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014 received on :07/05/2014 10:19 AM FEE charged : 25-062014 PER received : 07-08-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on 08/09/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
rambojuda said:
I am originally from India and my Birth Certificates only mentions my First name. Is that going to be an issue?
should not be an issue provided your father and mother name has last name mentioned.

my BC has my first name. my father and mother name is their first and last name.

manishkapoor

Star Member
May 1, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-May-2014
Doc's Request.
22-Sept-2014
AOR Received.
22 Sept 2014
Med's Request
22-Sept-2014
Med's Done....
03-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
Good one !!! Shah2014 ....
:p :p :p :p

shah2014 said:
@ century

Tx, As someone just mentioned his payment mode is DD, seemingly the bank guys got fed-up of his frequent inquiries about DD encashment and informed him that it has been encashed. :eek:

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
srvmh said:
Expert Advise required.
We (Me and my wife) are ready with all our documents. Our IELTS date is 21-June and expected result will come by 3-July. We have the choice to apply under 3 NOCs, Construction Manager, Civil Engineer and Physiotherapy. Will we be in cap? We are too much in worry and tension.
Will both of you be submitting an application? So long as you get enough copies of your ECA and IELTS you can apply under multiple NOCs.

blueboy

Apr 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

WES didn't accept the transcripts that I sent and asked for them again. I am from India. I got the photocopies notarized by the Registrar and then they put them in the sealed envelope and handed it to me. I then sent it to WES. When I log into my account and check the status it says "University-Issued Mark Sheet To be sent directly to WES in the manner specified for this country". But, in the letter I received they mentioned there are two ways and #2 is what I did. So, how exactly am I supposed to send the transcripts? The site says one thing and letter says another.

I would like to know from the Applicants from India - how did you send your transcripts? Have they been accepted by WES?

Thanks.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
megalomax said:
Where can I find the number of applications received for profession nursing?

I already submitted my application to Quebec, can I also send my application to FSW Canada?
CIC hasn't updated their site and probably won't for a while so nobody knows for sure how many have applied so far.

Yes you can apply to both Quebec and FSW simultaneously.

havi12

Jun 2, 2014
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2014
Nomination.....
24-10-2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
Yes
File Transfer...
10-12-2014 (Processing Started)
Med's Request
22-12-2014
Hi Friends

I am new to this forum and in the process of preparing to apply for FSW 2014. I have most of the documents ready except the employment reference letters from the past employers. I do have the experience letters from the past employers.

Also I do have 23 months of Canadian experience as part of the intra company transfer to Toronto between Dec 2007 & Nov 2009, which is not mentioned in my experience letter anywhere. But I do have the pay stubs, T4s and IT Returns from Canada for the above time frame.

Can some one suggest how can I make my case stronger for the same employer
(a) my total experience (in this case 7 years)
(b) my Canadian experience..

Thanks for the suggestions in advance...

Status
Not open for further replies.