+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

APSK

Jul 17, 2013
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC
AOR Received.
26-07-2019
Med's Request
27-08-2019
Med's Done....
20-09-2019
Good luck everyone...let the fee charges begin..

agrineer

Star Member
Mar 29, 2014
peaches777 said:
I am new to this forum. I was all set to go ahead and file an application under FSW using a consultant. I happened to come across this forum and it has given me the confidence to do it on my own.I want to thank asif_ee, Kollins,Century,in fact everyone of you for your valuable guidance/ inputs shared here which is really so very helpful.
I am applying under NOC 0113. I have to start with my credential assessment.(Bachelors Degree) For that....
(1) Only the photocopies of the mark lists and the Academic Transcript Request Form has to be submitted to the University to be filled/signed by the Registrar or Controller of Exams.
(2) The sealed envelope from the university along with the photocopy of the degree certificate, transcript request form,DD,all together has to be put in an envelope and send to WES. Am I right? Please guide me if I am missing something. Thank you.
I think they specifically require someone from registrar office to seal and stamp it not anyone else .Rest is fine. Please do not forget to mention reference number on all your envelopes/xerox copies

Thanks

an_mah

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with App (except PCC)
Nomination.....
26-09-2014
Med's Request
10-11-2014
Med's Done....
25-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-02-2015
LANDED..........
02-05-2015
Hello Everyone,
I have sent my application today but there is something that is bothering me. As per my passport there is no surname first name is Abc Def and i have filled all the forms as per CIC guidelines. However my ECA report shows my name as DEF, Abc implying DEF is my surname.
Could this be a problem? I have included a note about this in my cover letter.

gocanada2014

May 28, 2014
Canadian mum said:
We are waiting to here from forum members who used DD concerning the encashment. Did you intend to say your application was received on May 12 because 11 was a saturday and i do not think CIC operate on weekend. All the best in waiting...
Yes..no other option than counting days and checking forums :)

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
an_mah said:
Hello Everyone,
I have sent my application today but there is something that is bothering me. As per my passport there is no surname first name is Abc Def and i have filled all the forms as per CIC guidelines. However my ECA report shows my name as DEF, Abc implying DEF is my surname.
Hi, don't panic. That's not a problem at all. Some organisations issue documents with First name before last name. Others issue documents with the last name before first name. CIC is used to dealing with these types of situations so you are good to go especially with your cover letter.

Best of luck.

jayeshaminnew

Apr 25, 2014
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
18-08-2014
Med's Request
06-11-2014
Med's Done....
19-11-2014
Passport Req..
26-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-03-2015
an_mah said:
Hello Everyone,
There will be no problem at all. Seat back and relax. Wait for your CC/DD to encased!

delhi2173

Star Member
May 9, 2014
In the background declaration form.
For the education part i have written university and college = 16 as in am B.tech and left every other thing blank.

But belowthat i have specified the duration of B.Tech, 12 and 10 with the rigt information for every field.

Will this cause any issue to my application

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@LHR-2147
By NO MEANS I BEING RUDE towards, candindia999

@canindia999
I APOLOGIZE if you also felt so.

Yes i was being SARCASTIC, about the fact that NO SUCH INFO IS AVAILABLE in this ERA OF CONNECTEDNESS & INFORMATION.

If this program were to continue, i would have worked on this idea, charging $5-10 per query. On average single applicant, would have queried at least 3 times (before starting the application, in middle, and after submitting), usage by 30-40% of the applicants would have earned me a fortune.

Alas! this is last FSW before EOI system in which such info becomes meaningless.

LHR-2147 said:
No need to be rude Shah2014. He just asked how we get information on cap updates.

vicked

May 24, 2014
Greetings to all,

Please advise me if i am eligible to apply.
I am one of the directors in my father's company (private limited) engaged in construction activities and have been working there for the last 7 years. Am i eligible provided i fulfill the education and IELTS requirements? FYI there have been regular NEFT transfers from the company to my own personal savings account for the last 2 years only that i can show as income proof.

My details:
Education: Msc. International Business from U.K
NOC applying for: 0013
Points calculated (provided my employment is accepted): 72
Share in my father business: yes
Nature of business: construction services

If eligible, what work documents should i prepare? should i include the director list and reveal that its my father company?

Help on this matter will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

CAJan

Star Member
May 28, 2014
Visa Office......
HKVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2014
Nomination.....
13-11-2014
AOR Received.
02-12-2014
File Transfer...
18-03-2015
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
02-04-2015
Passport Req..
21-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2015
Hello all,
I have a few questions and I hope that the senior guys in here can give me a hand. :)

• When I apply, I am required to state where I intend to live in Canada and I have to apply under a certain NOC. Once I make it to Canada, am I allowed to live in another city or work in another profession than stated in my original application? Just want to understand whether I have such obligations.
  • Besides my jobs that I feel that are eligible for my application, I was also employed full-time in a so called sandwich university program, which means that I had alternative 3-month terms of work and studies with a fixed employer that I was employed with over the full period of my studies. Am I still required to list this and do I need to provide a reference letter?
  • I intend to immigrate to Canada without dependents, what is the sum of funds that I have to proof? I hve read $10000 and $11,824. Which one is true?

Thanks and good luck to all of you!

gocanada2014

May 28, 2014
shah2014 said:
5th day of Review of FSW 14 Applications start at CIC,

Best of luck to the applicants whose applications are reviewed today.
Hi,

I am confuse..how did you get today is 5th day of document review by CIC? Is there any sites where we can get these information.
I have checked CIC official website today. Though last modified date was 27 May 2014, there is no update on caps details yet. So
should we rely on information given in website?

Please give your opinion, Experts !

NEO_2263

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
Nomination.....
21 March 2015
AOR Received.
PROCESSING STARTED 08 jul 2015
Med's Request
09 july 2015
Med's Done....
14 jul 2015
Interview........
TLU - 24 july 2015 , DM 29 AUG.
Passport Req..
01 sept 2015
VISA ISSUED...
HOPEFULLY SOON..
LANDED..........
HOPEFULLY SOON
vicked said:
Greetings to all,

Please advise me if i am eligible to apply.
I am one of the directors in my father's company (private limited) engaged in construction activities and have been working there for the last 7 years. Am i eligible provided i fulfill the education and IELTS requirements? FYI there have been regular NEFT transfers from the company to my own personal savings account for the last 2 years only that i can show as income proof.

My details:
Education: Msc. International Business from U.K
NOC applying for: 0013
Points calculated (provided my employment is accepted): 72
Share in my father business: yes
Nature of business: construction services

If eligible, what work documents should i prepare? should i include the director list and reveal that its my father company?

Help on this matter will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
We both in same boat ,Even i am applying in this NOC - exact situation - As my wife is eligible in NOc 2263 so we applied in that as all docs were ready , but i wana make second application as me a prime applicant
Good news is you can apply , you can disclose that its your father company.

ravi12

Jan 4, 2013
Hello Guys,

I have one important news yesterday CIC returned my file because i had not listed all the duties and responsibilities.
Can i apply again?
My employer gave a new letter with all the responsibilities.

What is the process to apply again because they have already removed the transcripts.

gocanada2014

May 28, 2014
ravi12 said:
Hello Guys,

I have one important news yesterday CIC returned my file because i had not listed all the duties and responsibilities.
Can i apply again?
My employer gave a new letter with all the responsibilities.

What is the process to apply again because they have already removed the transcripts.

Hi,

Sorry to hear this. I think you can reapply if caps is not full. Btw, in which NOC code you have applied?

Status
Not open for further replies.