+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
ravi12 said:
They Have removed the transcript out of the envelope and and punched a hole on the top left corner....
Can you please share your timeline ? So that we can know that they already reviewed applications up till that date. Thanks. Good luck for your next application.

balars4

Feb 25, 2014
ravi12 said:
They Have removed the transcript out of the envelope and and punched a hole on the top left corner....
How u know that ur app returned. They voluntarily emailed u. Or a reply for ur enquiry email.
How u know they punched & taken ur ECA.

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@ravi12

Really sorry to know that, send it back ASAP with revised experience letter hopefully you will be able to make it. CAP of 1,000 is large enough to accommodate such issues for early applicants.

If they have mentioned that they are not returning the ECA & IELTS, just provide the copy of this letter and copy of IELTS/ECA and UCI with your new application (its stated in "proof of language" section of check list, for IELTS only but same should apply to ECA as well).

I know you would be to much involved in correcting your documents, but i will appreciate if you could respond to following queries once you get some time:

1. When your application was received? and to which country it was returned (surprised at the speed of receipt by you)
2. Could you please provide the duties & responsibilities that were included in your letter?
3. Were duties & responsibilities missing from all experience letters or just one (while others had it)?

ravi12 said:
Hello Guys,

I have one important news yesterday CIC returned my file because i had not listed all the duties and responsibilities.
Can i apply again?
My employer gave a new letter with all the responsibilities.

What is the process to apply again because they have already removed the transcripts.

ravi12

Jan 4, 2013
How u know that ur app returned. They voluntarily emailed u. Or a reply for ur enquiry email.
How u know they punched & taken ur ECA.

Man i received the package on 26

ravi12

Jan 4, 2013
1. When your application was received? and to which country it was returned (surprised at the speed of receipt by you)
2. Could you please provide the duties & responsibilities that were included in your letter?
3. Were duties & responsibilities missing from all experience letters or just one (while others had it)?

I am pretty sure may 1 is done and dusted…. It was received on May 1
they were missing on all the letters i had missed creating manuals and testing of the app because my employer had put like 5 responsibilities of development….

DesireCA

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Karachi
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
2253, CRS-432
App. Filed.......
Not Yet
Guys Please help.

I am just initiating the process to submit my CASE to CIC ISB under FSW2014 Category. While I am calculating my point, I am confused at Working Experience and NOC selection factors. Please help me out.

1 - What is my NOC?

My Job Title is Draftsman.

A
NOC No = 2253
NOC Title (Draftsman) = Matched
NOC Description = Matched
NOC Required Skills & Knowledge = Matched

B
NOC No= 2232
NOC Title (Mechanical engineering technologists and technicians) = Not Matched
NOC Description = Matched
NOC Required Skills & Knowledge = Matched but 60%-70%

May I use B instead of A. because A is not included in the occupation list for FSW which is proposed for the 1/May/2014.

2 - How I calculate My Work Experience?
I have in total 6.5 Years (Full Time) of Experience but my 3.9 Years are over Lapped with my post secondary education (Part Time) which i am going to use for Education Selection Factor. How I calculate my points now

A - CIC will award me 15 Points for my 6.5 years work experience OR
B - They will first minus 3.9 Years and award me just 11 points for my remaining 2.6 Years.

Thanks in Advance for you time.

manncanada

May 22, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-May-2014
Med's Request
27-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
8-Nov-2014
Passport Req..
Decision made on 21st Feb 2015. Waiting for Password request.
ravi12 said:
2014, May 1 2014. and package review letter may 19 and return on 26 may .
Ravi,

I think you can send app again. I hope 2174 is not going to full until June end.

abstalks

Star Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ravi12 said:
I am pretty sure may 1 is done and dusted.... It was received on May 1
they were missing on all the letters i had missed creating manuals and testing of the app because my employer had put like 5 responsibilities of development....
Hey Ravi...did you not send an affidavit stating that your employers could not give you the reference letter in the format requested?

rajaram

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-May-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 3-Jun-2014
AOR Received.
Never
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Never
Med's Request
18-Sep-2014
Med's Done....
27-Sep-2014 for me and kids, 5 Jan 2015 for my wife
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-Feb-2015
VISA ISSUED...
2-Mar-2015
LANDED..........
14-May-2015
What do you mean by retaining of transcripts?

what all document they didnt return?

Have they sent any letter confirming that they are retaining some of your documents?

cancalling

Aug 21, 2013
Toronto,Canada
ravi12 said:
Hello Guys,

I have one important news yesterday CIC returned my file because i had not listed all the duties and responsibilities.
Can i apply again?
My employer gave a new letter with all the responsibilities.

What is the process to apply again because they have already removed the transcripts.
Sorry to hear that .. but dont delay apply it ASAP .

Surprised that CIC responded and send back the package so quickly. For last year the packages was returned after couple of months only when the cap was filled.

From which country did you applied ?

ravi12

Jan 4, 2013
What do you mean by retaining of transcripts?

what all document they didnt return?

Have they sent any letter confirming that they are retaining some of your documents?

they didn't retain anything.

click.trick

May 22, 2014
Chilliwack, BC
Hi guys... i have attached my employer letter stating my job responsibilities .. but i forgot to write the responsibilities in the economic form.. i did write the position, duration.. but the last column showing responsibilities, i left blank... even we cannot write more than a word there.. but i forgot to write anything.. but i do have my letters attached.. appreciation certificates, etc.
Could this be a reason of rejection.. my application has reached canada but will be delivered some day this week

any idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.