+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhesi

May 24, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2014
IELTS Request
Send with app
Hi All,

I have few Queries in form "Background Delcaration"-> Education section:-

1.I am from India , so will Primary = 5 , Secondary = 7 , University = 4 (Degree) , Trade School = Empty ...Work Fine?
2.What should i write in "Type of Certificate or diploma" for 10th and 12th standard ...will simply writing "10th/12th Certificate" work?
3.Same is the case with "Field of Study" for 10th ..shall i write science, maths and social studies?
4.Shall i fill some information on this form and remaining on attached sheet like "Name of institute= "university college of enginee" is fine or i leave it blank and type that ->sheet is attached which has the complete information?

Your help be highly appreciated

Thanks

LHR-2147

Aug 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
canindia999 said:
Dear Experts

can by any way we can get somewhat exact data of application accepted till date under every NOC

Regards
Look out for updates on the CIC website.

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@canindia999

U need to contact all courier companies operating in CANADA, ask them for the data related to applications sent to CIC since 1st May.

U will be able to get 97-98% accurate data, as usually the related NOC is mentioned in the address.

canindia999 said:
Dear Experts

can by any way we can get somewhat exact data of application accepted till date under every NOC

Regards

salim1990

May 28, 2014
Hi...posting it for the 3rd time......

********WORK EXPERIENCE*********

I am working now as a software engineer for a software firm for the past 22 months. But i was also hired by an educational organization to build a website for them and worked with them for 1-2 months. Will CIC have a problem with that i mean right now i am working with a software firm (which is OK) and before that i worked with an educational firm (Build a website for them and done its enhancement and all).
2. I worked with this educational firm in NOV 2012 but it was registered in FEB 2013. Will that be a problem ?

(I need 2 years of work ex to achieve 67 points. Right now i have 66 points. Will that 2 months of work ex be valid ?)

SENIORS...PLEASE GUIDE ME!!!

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
5th day of Review of FSW 14 Applications start at CIC, count of days is based on 1st CC charging reported on the forum (no official suorce).

Best of luck to the applicants whose applications are reviewed today.

CPR2012

May 22, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Alauddin.Ahmed said:
Please provide sample Referrence letter format for Federal Skilled worker program??Anybody please come up
Please refer my post on page 1027. You will find all the details.
Still queries then do let me know :)

Wik.haider

Star Member
Jun 18, 2013
salim1990 said:
Hi...posting it for the 3rd time......

********WORK EXPERIENCE*********

I am working now as a software engineer for a software firm for the past 22 months. But i was also hired by an educational organization to build a website for them and worked with them for 1-2 months. Will CIC have a problem with that i mean right now i am working with a software firm (which is OK) and before that i worked with an educational firm (Build a website for them and done its enhancement and all).
2. I worked with this educational firm in NOV 2012 but it was registered in FEB 2013. Will that be a problem ?

(I need 2 years of work ex to achieve 67 points. Right now i have 66 points. Will that 2 months of work ex be valid ?)

SENIORS...PLEASE GUIDE ME!!!
If that company gave you the work exp letter that is consistent with the requirements of CIC for employment letter. it shud be fine.

In any case, it seems liek you dont have any other option but to send your application with that 2 months of work exp. if you wait for 2 more months thee is a huge chance that ur NOC cap will be filled.

LHR-2147

Aug 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
shah2014 said:
@ canindia999

U need to contact all courier companies operating in CANADA, ask them for the data related to applications sent to CIC since 1st May.

U will be able to get 97-98% accurate data, as usually the related NOC is mentioned in the address.
No need to be rude Shah2014. He just asked how we get information on cap updates.

dollyy

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shah2014 said:
@ dolly

Irrespective of the debate on the status, kindly note that Canadian PR expires after 5 years, its not INDEFINATE RIGHT TO STAY, so don't forget to RENEW it.

Secondly, you can stay in GCC countries till expiry of ur Iqama/RP(Resident Permit), just ask your employer to delay issuance of Exit Visa.

Regarding, the out status, i will go with the verdict of masses. Although, i think its not crucial information (which can lead to rejection of application), specially if u have provided copy of the RP and there is no impact on VO (for PK and GCC, VO are same)
You are absolutely right, Canadian PR expires after 5 years but it leads you to Citizenship. You can apply for Citizenship after 4 yrs, besides our GCC Residence permit do not lead us anywhere :(
& yeah i second you, its not a crucial information which can lead to rejection, but No one wants to take risk!
Anyways, its not a debate everyone is being cautious about their app.
Cheers! :)

salim1990

May 28, 2014
Wik.haider said:
If that company gave you the work exp letter that is consistent with the requirements of CIC for employment letter. it shud be fine.

In any case, it seems liek you dont have any other option but to send your application with that 2 months of work exp. if you wait for 2 more months thee is a huge chance that ur NOC cap will be filled.
Thanks for your reply..Please tell me about the registeration thing..i worked in that company in 2012 but it was registered in 2013 ..will that be any problem ?

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
fdv420 said:
Thanks for the Help. But the problem is i help regarding affidavit from my father that i am a business man
and have invested such amount of behalf of my son or i can show that the money is gift from my dad, i am so confuse.
Unfortunately, the affidavit that you have funds invested in your father's business does not qualify as proof of funds. You need to put cash in your bank account or in a fixed deposit account and use that as your proof of settlement funds. Depending on your VO, you may be required to provide evidence later on that you still have these funds available to you. Best of luck as you get the cash available.

Wik.haider

Star Member
Jun 18, 2013
salim1990 said:
Thanks for your reply..Please tell me about the registeration thing..i worked in that company in 2012 but it was registered in 2013 ..will that be any problem ?
I dont think that should be problem at PER stage which is mostly about documents checks and points. so again if the exp is in the required format it shud clear that stage atleast.

From what i understand, its the VO which makes these detailed investigations. In which case you when you app reaches you can give them a clarification if required.

This is what I wud do. Others might be able to advise better.

CI_DREAM

May 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-May-2014
Nomination.....
29-Aug-2014
AOR Received.
24-Sep-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with APP
Med's Request
08-Apr-2015
Med's Done....
18-Apr-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-May-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-May-2015
LANDED..........
Insallah Soon
delhi2173 said:
hi Ananjay
Mine is also the same case as your.
Getting married in october.

Are you going to send in her document to CIC or will update the local VO once your application gets transfer to them.
Hi

is not marriage certificate is mandatory?
Are u going to wait till october?
just want to know for my friend, his situation is same like yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.