+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arjun_Singh_76

Jul 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent
Interview........
Waived
Arjun_Singh_76 said:
Hi All,

For reference letter from company, is it mandatory to take it from your supervisor/Manager.
My Manager is based out of australia.
Can I take it from another senior member in my team. If Yes do I need to give an explanation for that.

Please advice
Regards
Arjun
please advice ..

Bigbang2014

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-jun-2014,11-july-2014
Med's Done....
30-jan-2015
Passport Req..
29-Apr-2015
VISA ISSUED...
1-May-2015
LANDED..........
Jun-2015
Re: Jds

mina_monmon said:
Dear Seniors ,

Please i need an example for Jds for Both Noc ( 1113 & 1114 )

appreciate receive your speediest feedabck

thanks in advance ,

cheers ,
:)
Check below link

www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/noc/english/noc/2011/quicksearch.aspx?val65=1113
www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/noc/english/noc/2011/quicksearch.aspx?val65=1114

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
DONT WORRY, they can't THEY DONT have the SELF ADDRESSED MAILING LABELs, how they will return it? 8)

Self addressed label are used for returning the file :eek:

CIC just want to make sure that it is sent to right address and not lost because of some typo error of their guy.

But y think abt negatives???

Pray for PER (Your, Mine, and everyone else) so that ur self addressed label is not required.

newyork101 said:
Hi guys

I'm freaking out right now because I forgot to include "self addressed mailing labels"
I'm afraid they're gonna return my entire application because of that.

Did someone here also forgot to do so last 2013 but was still processed.

Oh God. :eek: :eek: :eek:

saleem7821

Jul 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2013
Nomination.....
PER Received :16-12-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
10-01-2014
Med's Request
26-06-2014 Remedical Assessment Request : 26-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-07-2014 Remedical done : 17-09-2015
Passport Req..
PPR1 : 28-Oct-2014 , PPR2 : 26-Oct-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-Oct-2015
LANDED..........
InshahAllah May 2016 Welcome Edmonton
Dear Seniors Please advise my sister did B.Sc Hons in Occupational Therapy from University of health Sciences from Pakistan. I want her credential evaluation from WES. but her university is not listed in WES approved list but her university is registered with HEC pakistan. Please Advise where I have to go to get her credential evaluation ?
Many thanks for your reply

click.trick

May 22, 2014
Chilliwack, BC
click.trick said:
Hi guys.....

I have sent my app. NOC2133 yesterday. It will be delivered within this week hopefully.. can someone explain what will be the next step, will I receive application receiving confirmation email or letter? And what would be after that..
Thanks
Waiting .........

Arjun_Singh_76

Jul 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent
Interview........
Waived
newyork101 said:
Hi guys

I'm freaking out right now because I forgot to include "self addressed mailing labels"
I'm afraid they're gonna return my entire application because of that.

Did someone here also forgot to do so last 2013 but was still processed.

Oh God. :eek: :eek: :eek:
don't worry abt that. they don't use those envelopes anyway.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Arjun_Singh_76 said:
Hi All,

For reference letter from company, is it mandatory to take it from your supervisor/Manager.
My Manager is based out of australia.
Can I take it from another senior member in my team. If Yes do I need to give an explanation for that.

Please advice
Regards
Arjun
1st choice is your supervisor or divisional head.
2nd choice is your HR.

If your current supervisor is not available and cannot get reference letter from HR, you take it from another senior manager. Yes, you can give explanation why you are unable to get reference letter from your supervisor. In that case, give the contact address of your supervisor so that VO can communicate with your supervisor for verification, if they required.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
click.trick said:
Hi guys.....

I have sent my app. NOC2133 yesterday. It will be delivered within this week hopefully.. can someone explain what will be the next step, will I receive application receiving confirmation email or letter? And what would be after that..
Thanks
No, you wont't receive any e-mail confirmation for receiving your application package - your courier will provide that. The next process are below:

Phase: Completeness check

Citizenship and Immigration Canada reviews your application to make sure that:

all required fields in your application forms are complete,
all required documents are submitted from Document Checklist (IMM 5612), and
the correct processing fee payment has been made

If your application is:

incomplete or;
the allowable cap limit has been reached,

your entire package (including your payment) will be returned to you with a letter explaining why it is being returned.
Phase: Eligibility Review

An officer at the CIO will make a final determination as to whether you meet all the eligibility criteria and your application is eligible for processing.

If your application is not eligible for processing, you will be sent a letter that:

explains the reason(s) why your application is not eligible for processing, and
confirms that a refund for the processing fee will be issued.

Phase: Selection and Admissibility

If your application is eligible for processing, your application will be assessed against the following requirements:

minimum requirements
selection factors
sufficient funds
admissibility (criminality, security, medical)

Note: If the initial assessment of your score for points against the selection factors is equal to or greater than the pass mark, your application will be sent by the CIO to the appropriate visa office for further processing and a final decision. If you do not meet the minimum requirements, or do not meet the pass mark against the selection factors, your application will be refused. In either case, a refund of processing fees will not be issued at this stage of the application process.

Important information
Medical requirements

All applicants must undergo a medical examination.

You and your family members, whether they will be accompanying you or not, must undergo and pass a medical examination. To pass the medical examination you or your family members must not have a condition that:

is a danger to public health or safety, or
would cause excessive demand on health or social services in Canada.

Examples of “excessive demand” include ongoing hospitalization or institutional care for a physical or mental illness.

Important information. You must inform us immediately of any change in your marital status or your family composition (e.g. marriage, common-law relationship, separation, divorce, birth of a child, adoption of a child, death, etc). Any family member who has not been examined before you become a permanent resident can never be sponsored by you in the future.

Instructions
Information on medical instructions will be provided to you. When you receive your assessment notice you will also receive medical forms for yourself (and any accompanying dependants if applicable), instructions and how to access a list of doctors in your area who are authorized to conduct immigration medical examinations (see below). You are not required to have a medical examination before you submit your application forms.

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
Guys what amount should be on the bank draft for processing fee for a single applicant?

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
cjg1987 said:
Guys what amount should be on the bank draft for processing fee for a single applicant?
CAD550.

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@saleem7821

1. As per my understanding, WES ONLY evaluate the degree of uni which are listed with them. Therefore, i got mine from ICAS (my uni is NOT UHS). But you can ask others, specially on another forum specially dedicated to WES from Pakistan.

2. because of the work load, WES time has increased to 4-6 weeks (check with guys who recently got WES to confirm), while ICAS is 6-8 weeks. So, apparently, there is not major benefit of going to WES (unless u r 110% that they will evaluate UHS degree) and then getting into trouble.

3. Most important, if she is applying under 3111, 3112, 3131 then visit following for further details

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assessment.asp

saleem7821 said:
Dear Seniors Please advise my sister did B.Sc Hons in Occupational Therapy from University of health Sciences from Pakistan. I want her credential evaluation from WES. but her university is not listed in WES approved list but her university is registered with HEC pakistan. Please Advise where I have to go to get her credential evaluation ?
Many thanks for your reply

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Arjun_Singh_76 said:
please advice ..
Firstly,make sure your manager in Australia is aware of your intention to use a reference letter and if possible,send a draft copy for him to approved.
Secondly,he can either mandate your senior colleague to sign it off on his behalf since he's not around.In this case,his name can either be there while your senior colleague just sign and put "for".
Your manager can also empower your senior colleague t sign it totally with his name on it.
Another option is that for your manager in Australia to do it......he can do this by mail once you inform him.He will either print it out in Australia on company letter head and sign it it off,or put his electronic signature on the reference letter which can be super imposed on an electronic letter head paper onmthe computer or simply ask you to print it out in your current location on the physical letter head paper.

In all,get your manager in Australia inmate loop of your activities regarding the letter so that he won't deny it when CIC sample you out to make investigation.

Anybody in your office can sign it off provided your manager in Australia mamdated such staff to do it.

Cheers!

click.trick

May 22, 2014
Chilliwack, BC
Century said:
No, you wont't receive any e-mail confirmation for receiving your application package - your courier will provide that. The next process are below:

Phase: Completeness check

Citizenship and Immigration Canada reviews your application to make sure that:

all required fields in your application forms are complete,
all required documents are submitted from Document Checklist (IMM 5612), and
the correct processing fee payment has been made

If your application is:

incomplete or;
the allowable cap limit has been reached,

your entire package (including your payment) will be returned to you with a letter explaining why it is being returned.
Phase: Eligibility Review

An officer at the CIO will make a final determination as to whether you meet all the eligibility criteria and your application is eligible for processing.

If your application is not eligible for processing, you will be sent a letter that:

explains the reason(s) why your application is not eligible for processing, and
confirms that a refund for the processing fee will be issued.

Phase: Selection and Admissibility

If your application is eligible for processing, your application will be assessed against the following requirements:

minimum requirements
selection factors
sufficient funds
admissibility (criminality, security, medical)

Note: If the initial assessment of your score for points against the selection factors is equal to or greater than the pass mark, your application will be sent by the CIO to the appropriate visa office for further processing and a final decision. If you do not meet the minimum requirements, or do not meet the pass mark against the selection factors, your application will be refused. In either case, a refund of processing fees will not be issued at this stage of the application process.

Important information
Medical requirements

All applicants must undergo a medical examination.

You and your family members, whether they will be accompanying you or not, must undergo and pass a medical examination. To pass the medical examination you or your family members must not have a condition that:

is a danger to public health or safety, or
would cause excessive demand on health or social services in Canada.

Examples of “excessive demand” include ongoing hospitalization or institutional care for a physical or mental illness.

Important information. You must inform us immediately of any change in your marital status or your family composition (e.g. marriage, common-law relationship, separation, divorce, birth of a child, adoption of a child, death, etc). Any family member who has not been examined before you become a permanent resident can never be sponsored by you in the future.

Instructions
Information on medical instructions will be provided to you. When you receive your assessment notice you will also receive medical forms for yourself (and any accompanying dependants if applicable), instructions and how to access a list of doctors in your area who are authorized to conduct immigration medical examinations (see below). You are not required to have a medical examination before you submit your application forms.
Hi
You mean they will issue a letter?
Will it be by registered mail or normal mail?
How long it takes to receive this letter?
I am currently residing in middle east but the address I have given is my address of Pakistan, which is attached as mailing labels. So where will my letter be sent?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.