+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSK12345

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
Hi all,

Need openion, If below duties correspond to code 1112?

In market advisory department, he used to refer various information sources primarily focused on economic events, market trends and technical analysis. Sources include various websites, journals, newspapers etc.

He was given set of customers primarily exporter/importer who were advised on the various hedging and trading strategies.

He used to advise on specific events, which included big events like interest rate movement, political changes, economic data

For long term client exposures, it was necessary to convey long term outlook advisories. They were generally based on long term economic events, business cycle and central bank actions. This used to include client with long term external commercial borrowings.

Daily routine would involve doing research in morning, and advise clients on the same. There will be set of customers that he would be in touch with. He would inform them about market movements and risk they are carrying to their portfolio.

Type of customers would generally include top management, directors, CFOs or treasury heads. Some of them may request for event specific risks analysis. He might get the same from in-house research done by fellow analysts.

Urgent please..

can2174

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014 received on :07/05/2014 10:19 AM FEE charged : 25-062014 PER received : 07-08-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on 08/09/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Skynt said:
Hi
My father has govt job .can we show his GPF graduuaty providend fund in liquid balance.?
It is ok to show his balance as family fund .?
unfortunately no.
the proof of fund can be in your name or your spouse name only

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
mhasnat said:
Dear Seniors,

Please advice.

I have applied already through agency. But after reviewing applied application scan copy, I found following errors. Would the following errors in my application cause rejection? Please reply as I am feeling very much tensed.

• In Schedule3 Economic Classes-FSW form: my birth date wrongly mentioned but in other places it is right.
• I have a loan which can be easily identified through my bank statement. But they showed “0” as my liabilities. But my fund is well above the requirements as I have declared. Loan amount would not affect my total required fund.
• In additional family information Form: they have mentioned my spouse's brother & sister as my one which are also shown in my spouse's “Additional family declaration form”

Please confirm whether these errors cause me rejection.

Don't worry. Its still not too late to correct things.

Wait till you get AOR. Once you get AOR send CIC updated forms and also attach cover letter mentioning your situation. Talk to agency about blunder they have done and take necessary steps.

In mean time make Necessary changes to forms and keep it everything ready. As soon as you receive AOR, email updated form to CIC on same day or very next day. Wait for acknowledgement email from CIC & after 2 weeks order GCMS notes which you will receive after 1 month just to confirm that updated forms are attached to your application.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
JSK12345 said:
Hi all,

Need openion, If below duties correspond to code 1112?

In market advisory department, he used to refer various information sources primarily focused on economic events, market trends and technical analysis. Sources include various websites, journals, newspapers etc.

He was given set of customers primarily exporter/importer who were advised on the various hedging and trading strategies.

He used to advise on specific events, which included big events like interest rate movement, political changes, economic data

For long term client exposures, it was necessary to convey long term outlook advisories. They were generally based on long term economic events, business cycle and central bank actions. This used to include client with long term external commercial borrowings.

Daily routine would involve doing research in morning, and advise clients on the same. There will be set of customers that he would be in touch with. He would inform them about market movements and risk they are carrying to their portfolio.

Type of customers would generally include top management, directors, CFOs or treasury heads. Some of them may request for event specific risks analysis. He might get the same from in-house research done by fellow analysts.

Urgent please..

Email your duties to noc-cnp@workingincanada.gc.ca. And ask them to help you with figure out whether this duties are in correspondence with NOC 1112. They will get back to you in 2-3 days max.

itexpert

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw,Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dears,

It is interesting to know: Is it important to not change your destination City and Province for your application after some period of time.
For instance, if I have selected Toronto, ON in my application package, but when I received PR I will wish to move to Vancouver, BC, is it acceptable?

Is here anyone who aware of such point?

can2174

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014 received on :07/05/2014 10:19 AM FEE charged : 25-062014 PER received : 07-08-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on 08/09/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
itexpert said:
Dears,

It is interesting to know: Is it important to not change your destination City and Province for your application after some period of time.
For instance, if I have selected Toronto, ON in my application package, but when I received PR I will wish to move to Vancouver, BC, is it acceptable?

AFAIK, you should land at the same place as per your selection in Generic form. Aftering landing you can head anywhere in canada including quebec too..

obaied

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
itexpert said:
Dears,

no plm because this is Federal programe

pl check this link for details------------
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t35499.0.html

itexpert

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw,Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OK, thank you guys

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
itexpert said:
Dears,

You can move to any place once you landed in Canada. After entering Canada you can move anywhere you want as its you will get Federal PR not Provincial PR. Moving to different place will be wiser after you receive PR card.

itexpert

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw,Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ok, thanks.

Does someone know when CIC will update CAP list on page: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp ?

It is already about a month that CIC is receiving application, but there is no update.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
itexpert said:
ok, thanks.

Does someone know when CIC will update CAP list on page: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp ?

It is already about a month that CIC is receiving application, but there is no update.
They will update it after 1-2 weeks after they start issuing PER.

itexpert

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw,Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Goku said:
They will update it after 1-2 weeks after they start issuing PER.
mmm, I see...
Actually we can suppose, that this list is not true reflection of the picture.
For instance, if there still 100 free places in the CAP for an exact occupation, it does not mean that you are guaranteed that your application can be accepted.

Is there any approximately prediction , what CAP vacancy is safe for sending your application?

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Finance007 said:
Hello Dears

I am totally confused abt my 66 Points as m just 1 point short

1) For Language I calculated 17
>Because I got in IELTS= Listening 7, Reading 6.5, Speaking & Writing 6. Is it Correct????

2) For Education I calculated 22
>Because WES gave me ECA equivalence of 4 years Bachelors (total) & individually both of my degrees were assessed as Canadian Graduations
But i didnt get ECA for my membership with CGA Canada(Certified General Accountants of Canada) this membership I got after completing an
online module while remaining all exams were exempted on the base of my previous studies.

Can You Pl Guide me How many points I ll get???????? :eek:
1) 4+5+4+4=17
2) Two 4-year bachelor degree fetches 22.

kb_virgo2003

May 3, 2014
Hi Seniors,

While sending final application, CIC has mentioned to include self addressed mailing labels.

Please clarify what is self addressed mailing labels?
Whether to include envelope with self address or to include something else?

Please help.

Lemon Grass

May 10, 2014
People like Rumel loves to exploit others' generosity and gentlemen ship. I hate this kind of people. Asked thousands of questions in the forum without even reading anything. Spoon feeding child

Status
Not open for further replies.