+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

capr13

Apr 23, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Following are some of the queries for which iam finding an reply .. experts and all participants please participate.

Schedule 3 asks whether spouse proficient in English if i add yes and not able to provide IELTS while sending the application will that work ?
or should i say no and send the application package?

in Schedule 3 under your work experience the first field says occupation and NOC # here we need to enter the NOC code and the corresponding occupation which are provided in the eligible list for 2014 i mean the 50 occupation do we need to use that text against the NOC # m i right in my understanding ?

In 2D generic application under education and occupation what do we fill for the intended occupation and current occupation?
Do we write the current designation in the company for current occupation or we need to mention generic term IT/Software or some thing..

Can the roles be similar to what hrsdc has stated ? i am asking this cause HR asks for the template with roles and responsibilities and send it to them with manager approval from his/her email id including hrbp so how to go about it ?

it will be really helpful if somebody who has applied can share the roles and responsibilities for the 2173 software testing engineer
thanks a lot in advance.

expert and honest advise needed.........A TEAM LEAD QA or LEAD QA Analyst should go for which NOC ?
Can any body share the roles and responsibilities which they prepared and already applied for FSW 2014

anybody came across or implemented what i am going to say next...........can we use the roles or duties mention on hrsdc website cause HR will ask to list down the duties which should be approved by manager and hrbp and send to the concerned people who in turn would out it on letter head and sign it?

Any specific duties need to be mentioned if working as a lead or something ?
Thanks a lot in advance.

So do we need to write only the name of Family members in English and Local language? If yes then we need to send two additional Family information documents one filled by me and another by my spouse.... my question is my local language is different and hers is different so do we need to fill in the native or local language mentioned under GENERIC APPLICATION FORM FOR CANADA under language details ?

can2174

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014 received on :07/05/2014 10:19 AM FEE charged : 25-062014 PER received : 07-08-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on 08/09/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
gsingh80 said:
Seniors please help me out.
Will my application be rejected?
What should i do?
Application will not be rejected. Instead VO may ask you to resend photographs with correct specification

nithyaindia

Star Member
May 7, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO File Transfered toColombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2014
Nomination.....
19-02-2015
AOR Received.
07-04-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
04-03-2015
Med's Request
11-06-2015
Hi Guys,

I need your Advise I have already sent my app for 2174, but I found that i missed to fill Additional Family Declaration form on my native language whether they will reject my app? also I missed to provide translation for my degree certificate as its already contains native language as well in English translation on the certificate itself, whether it will impact my application?

ati007

Star Member
Aug 18, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Sent with the file
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
nithyaindia said:
Hi Guys,

I need your Advise I have already sent my app for 2174, but I found that i missed to fill Additional Family Declaration form on my native language whether they will reject my app? also I missed to provide translation for my degree certificate as its already contains native language as well in English translation on the certificate itself, whether it will impact my application?
so far we have not heard that any case has been returned due to missing of name in native language. Moreover if the Certificates contains both the Languages i.e native language and English Language then no need to worry. :)

nithyaindia

Star Member
May 7, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO File Transfered toColombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2014
Nomination.....
19-02-2015
AOR Received.
07-04-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
04-03-2015
Med's Request
11-06-2015
ati007 said:
so far we have not heard that any case has been returned due to missing of name in native language. Moreover if the Certificates contains both the Languages i.e native language and English Language then no need to worry. :)
Thanks for your reply...Will pray God +1 for u

garuna

Sep 10, 2013
nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13th june,2014
Nomination.....
15th October,2014
Med's Request
13th November,2014
Med's Done....
19th November,2014
Passport Req..
19th feb, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
3rd march, 2015
LANDED..........
15th may 2015
For ECA just the one original , i.e which has written four year bachelor degree should be send to CIC or other one is also needed?

binuky

Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/04/2014
harry2k4 said:
Suggestions please

----------------URGENT REQUIRED

I sent my package last night and i forgot 1 thing:

Additional family Information - It was written on form to mention name of Family person in ENGLISH as well as LOCAL language just next to it (no seperate box)

I mentioned in English BUT FORGOT to mention LOCAL Language ... Will this be a problem ? WORRIED Lips sealed

URGENT REPLY PLEASE
Frnd...

In my opinion there is nothing to worry. Whats your native language.? There is clause if it is applicable. if you are from india, there are many languages such as Hindi, Tamil, Kannada, Malayalam..Etc... All these are regional languages. In this case no need to write in native language. Please check below example. All these not regional languages. In such cases should write. Otherwise it will cause for rejection.

Schedule A – Background/Declaration (IMM 5669)

Indicate your name in your native language or script (if applicable).

For example: Arabic, Cyrillic, Chinese, Farsi, Korean, Japanese characters or Chinese commercial/telegraphic code.

behlkush

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Now that this query of yours has been answered multiple times, hope to see a new one and not this one repeated again n again.
nithyaindia said:
Thanks for your reply...Will pray God +1 for u

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
garuna said:
For ECA just the one original , i.e which has written four year bachelor degree should be send to CIC or other one is also needed?
Just send the one original. Other one, keep it with you- after you move into Canada, you may require it.

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
gsingh80 said:
Seniors please help me out.
Will my application be rejected?
What should i do?
Dont worry.... Its not a concern.. You are okay... :)

mayur2402

Star Member
May 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Nomination.....
02-09-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2014
Med's Done....
11-11-2014
Hi All,

In the spreadsheet one of the candidate has mentioned the file receiving date as 30th april, 2014 and the CC is charged on 14th May, 2014..... Is the information verified.... M confused as the application received on 30th April will be processed as 2014 intake??? Seniors please elaborate on this......

startupphase

Star Member
May 8, 2014
2 Questions

1. WES status is documents report being prepared for delivery from the past 3 days should i call them and request them to send me the package ASAP

2. Will it be safe to pass the cap quota if my application reach by 5th June (rough estimation)....Please do reply.....!!!

sansanlaosu

Star Member
May 4, 2014
manish baissoya said:
job duties are must,
my brother in law's file was sent back last year, because he didn't sent the refernce letter with job duties, rest everything he sent like payslip, appt. letter, releiving letter, appraisel letter, etc.
so reference letter with job duties, hours,salary,etc is must.
Hi, thanks for reply.
I guess I did not clearly express.
What I meant was in the application package, the reference letter (work experience letter) are included. However, I wrote please refer to the attachment on the main duties column. Coz it would not fit the whole thing, even I put down a separate sheet, the content would be the same with the reference letter. So I though it would be better to look at the letter itself.
But I was confused if I am ok for doing that, since everyone else is putting the duties in a separate sheet.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

arundasp

May 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
07-12-2014
Med's Request
20-02-2015
Med's Done....
28-02-2015 3rd line updated on March 10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-04-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully by August.
shah2014 said:
@ arundasp
one of the members explained the same issue (3-4 days ago) for his application for CANADIAN VISA. Kindly refer to his post for best solution as visa authorities themselves made change to his applicaion (if i remember correctly)

Otherwise, in my opinion

Option 1: Put your full name in "Family Name" and explain in your cover letter

Option 2: (Not Advisable) Use "-" or "Not Applicable" Instead of Family Name and explain in your cover letter.

In Canada/US person is usually called with Mr. "Family Name". Therefore, i wud suggest Option 1. Additionally, after validation you will observe that your Family name appears on every page of the Generic Form, along with Initial letter of your First Name. Therefore, it will be little problematic is you go with option 2.
Bro as per the CIC Help Centre, we can write Not applicable.

What do you mean by surname?

Your surname is your family name. It is sometimes called your “last name.” If your name is spelled differently on your official documents, please write your name as shown in your passport. When filling out applications, type your surname as it appears on your passport, travel or identity document or any letters you got from the visa office or case processing centre where you sent your application (even if the name is misspelled). Do not use initials.

If you do not have a surname on your passport, travel or identity document, enter all your given name(s) in the surname field, write “not applicable” or “N/A” in the given name field.

patelsd84

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
28-10-2014
AOR Received.
Skipped
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
Don't know
Med's Request
28-02-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015; Recd. by CIC 17-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-03-2015; DM on 26-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2015
Documents Returned UCI No Mentioned with Pencil - need for apply in June-2014

Dear All,

First of I would like to thank you all for the information you guys are sharing on the forum. It is very valuable for all of us.

I have applied for PR (FSW) in August- 2011 and my documents were returned Feb 2012 because the cap was reached. UCI no.
was written with pencil on my returned application. I checked the ECAs . It rerurned no results. My Queries are:

1. Can I alter the details mentioned in that earlier application..??
2. DO I need to mention the UCI no. in my new application for June-2014?

Please help on this as I need to apply in June 1st Week..!!

Status
Not open for further replies.