+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXCiscoGuyXx

Mar 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-23-2014
Nomination.....
09-16-2014
AOR Received.
10-12-2014
Med's Request
10-30-2014
Med's Done....
10-31-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
01-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2015
LANDED..........
[color=red][b]✓[/b][/color]
mdec1980 said:
Is this right?

[I VOTE FOR THIS AS WELL]
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
NOC Category
Primary NOC 2011 Code: 2263
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada

or

Federal Skilled Worker
NOC Category 1
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada

or
Federal Skilled Worker
NOC Category, Offer of Arranged Employment category or PhD category
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada

gchabs

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC sent on 11-02-2015
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Already Sent
File Transfer...
29-12-2014
Med's Request
09-01-2015
Med's Done....
14-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-03-2015
Century said:
You can put the exactly same thing. In case, you don't have enough space in the form, you can add additional pages. On the top of additional page, write your name, DOB, passport number, name of the form, and write the number of the question you are giving details.
So one can copy the same text that appears in the reference letter from the Employer for filling the roles and responsibilities in the Schedule 3 Form Question 12(B)..??

nirjhardeb

May 14, 2014
Hello Brothers,
Could you tell me, will I get any point for "Adaptability" as I have my Uncle ( Father's younger Brother) living in canada, he is a citizen of canada .??

sansanlaosu

Star Member
May 4, 2014
nirjhardeb said:
Hello Brothers,
Could you tell me, will I get any point for "Adaptability" as I have my Uncle ( Father's younger Brother) living in canada, he is a citizen of canada .??
YES! If you are able to provide documentation to prove his relationship with you.
Refer to guideline
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp#eg72b

G. Relatives in Canada
You or, if applicable, your accompanying spouse or common-law partner has a relative, i.e. parent, grandparent, child, grandchild, brother/sister, aunt/uncle or niece/nephew, who is 18 years of age or older as of the date we receive your application, and who is a Canadian citizen of permanent resident residing in Canada.

gsingh80

Star Member
May 9, 2014
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Hello Everyone,

By mistake i sent 5 normal passport size photgraphs instead of visa photographs.
But the 5 normal sized passport pics were printed on matte paper.
My application was recieved on 08.05.14.

Will this be a problem?
Can they return my application?

ajx

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
nirjhardeb said:
Hello Brothers,
Relatives in Canada >>>>5 Points for you :)

You or, if applicable, your accompanying spouse or common-law partner has a relative, i.e. parent, grandparent, child, grandchild, brother/sister, aunt/uncle or niece/nephew, who is 18 years of age or older as of the date we receive your application, and who is a Canadian citizen of permanent resident residing in Canada.

rahimvirani

Apr 16, 2014
Hello everyone,
I have already prepared all my documents, just waiting for my IELTS score which will come by 23-May. (Hope i will clear this hurdle). I am confued in selecting the NOC. I am a civil engineer and having more than 6 years of experience. Howerver i job and dutied are matching for NOC - Construction Manager. So i am confused for NOCs Civil Engineer & Construction Manager. The construction manager is open first time i think. So which would be better for me.
Second, My employer is not ready for giving me experience certificate. Though i have the company letter pad, shall i write my experience letter by my own on this letter pad. I know CIC will call my employer to verify my employeement status but they will also call my lead and confirm the duties?
Pls suggest what to do??

ajx

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
gsingh80 said:
Hello Everyone,

By mistake i sent 5 normal passport size photgraphs instead of visa photographs.
But the 5 normal sized passport pics were printed on matte paper.
My application was recieved on 08.05.14.

Will this be a problem?
Can they return my application?
CIC have very specific requirement for photographs,
if size of picture is 45X35mm and Chin to Crown(Face) should be b/w 25 to 30mm with light background, then no issues.

But They have asked for 6 photographs not 5 and you should have written your name, D.O.B and date of picture taken
on back of 5 photographs leaving 6th one blank.

nirjhardeb

May 14, 2014
hahaha...THANKS GUYS FOR THE INFO... I Already FEEL one step closer ! :p

Another issue I just discovered.... It is mentioned that I REQUIRE TO PROVIDE A POLICE CLEARANCE for any country I have lived more that 6 months after being 18 years of age.

I lived 4 years in INDIA for my Graduation!...SO I AM AFRAID I need that now...
So ,Do I take it from LOCAL POLICE STATION?? and what should be written in it???

Angel16

Star Member
Sep 6, 2013
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Jun-2014
Nomination.....
1st Oct 2014
IELTS Request
Sent along with application.
File Transfer...
8th Oct 2014
Med's Request
30th Sept 2015
Med's Done....
12th Oct 2015
Passport Req..
Should be in Nov
VISA ISSUED...
With God's Grace soon
LANDED..........
Even sooner ;)
Hey Rahim,

Apply for the noc where ur duties match rather than d job title. Job title is not as imp as the duties n take u performed.

Do not write ur own experience letter on the company letter pad. As it's clearly mentioned the letter shud hav company seal/stamp and signature of authorized personal. If the company is not giving u letter. U can make an affidavit and mention the reason why u where not able to provide the document.

rahimvirani said:
Hello everyone,
I have already prepared all my documents, just waiting for my IELTS score which will come by 23-May. (Hope i will clear this hurdle). I am confued in selecting the NOC. I am a civil engineer and having more than 6 years of experience. Howerver i job and dutied are matching for NOC - Construction Manager. So i am confused for NOCs Civil Engineer & Construction Manager. The construction manager is open first time i think. So which would be better for me.
Second, My employer is not ready for giving me experience certificate. Though i have the company letter pad, shall i write my experience letter by my own on this letter pad. I know CIC will call my employer to verify my employeement status but they will also call my lead and confirm the duties?
Pls suggest what to do??

gsingh80

Star Member
May 9, 2014
New Delhi
NOC Code......
ajx said:
CIC have very specific requirement for photographs,
if size of picture is 45X35mm and Chin to Crown(Face) should be b/w 25 to 30mm with light background, then no issues.

But They have asked for 6 photographs not 5 and you should have written your name, D.O.B and date of picture taken
on back of 5 photographs leaving 6th one blank.
Yes i have sent 6 photographs, with Name, DOB & Date of Picture behind 5.
The picture size is 45X35mm but chin to crown is 18mm.
Can this be an issue?
Should i send 6 photgraphs with proper size in a separate courier?

ajx

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
nirjhardeb said:
hahaha...THANKS GUYS FOR THE INFO... I Already FEEL one step closer ! :p

Another issue I just discovered.... It is mentioned that I REQUIRE TO PROVIDE A POLICE CLEARANCE for any country I have lived more that 6 months after being 18 years of age.

I live 4 years in INDIA for my Graduation!...SO I AM AFRAID I need that now...
So ,Do I take it from LOCAL POLICE STATION?? and what should be written in it???
You may send your application without PCC at this moment and send PCC whenever VO asks for it.
Most probably during Medical Request.

If you are living out of India at this moment, then you can contact Indian embassy in your country.
usually they take 45days from the day of request. but check with them and plan accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.