+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

morning wood

Star Member
Nov 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i got ppr2 . which is the best courier service to send ppr to islamabad? they mentioned that your ppr will be returned through TCS.
is TCS MANDATORY?

xman

Nov 7, 2014
Visa Office......
WARSAW/NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15/09/2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged: 28/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER: 31/12/2014
AOR Received.
03/02/2015 from Warsaw VO, Poland
File Transfer...
20March slu
Med's Request
23 April MR/RPRF/PCC request
Med's Done....
5 May meds done, 6 May meds uploaded,tlu 2 June
Interview........
PCC with maiden name on reached warsaw 28May
Passport Req..
DM on 5 aug, ppr on 10 Aug,
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued on 27Aug
LANDED..........
in apr4, 2016
nishesh3003 said:
Ideally you need an affidavit backed by SSC Certificate which mentions your DOB and Father's name (either of the 2 or both).

If the School Certificate does not mention your father's name (at the least) then you should mention ALL details relevant to your birth (DOB/Parent's Name etc) in the affidavit.

I do not see you mentioning you Father's name and the DOB in your affidavit (correct me if I am wrong) and based on this, my suggestion will be a new affidavit with the relevant info sent ASAP to CIC as an additional document.

EDIT: Sorry I missed the part of your affidavit where you have indeed mentioned your father's name. Have you also mentioned your DOB in the affidavit ?
:eek: i have not mentioned my DOB in that
What to do?????????

Plz suggest senior memebers (Sept15 appln. date NOc2241, waiting for CC to get charged)

arbylotus

Star Member
Sep 23, 2014
sparkfire said:
I think its not in your jd, because from what I know and read here, completeness check means if all signature signed, doc checklist complte, fee payment form. Cic will do match of our jd after charge and before per, to get at least 67pts.
Pls senior correct me?

If cic say incomplete you might not have put signature, not all docs in checklist or wrong fee payment. Seniors pls correct?
I am totally confused now, as I am literally sure I have signed everywhere it's required and submitted supporting documents. I would like to list here, and please kindly let me know if I did miss anything:

1. IMM5612E CheckList
2. IMM008ENU_2D
3. IMM5669E
4. IMM5562E
5. IMM0008_3e
6. IMM5406E
7. IMM5620E

8. Color copy of passport
9. Notarized Diploma
10. Notarized Degree
11. Notarized Transcript
12. Notarized householder register book
13. Notarized Job reference letter
14. Notarized Birth certificate

I am a single applicant. Can you please kindly let me know what I have missed to send?

charisma

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
29 June 2017
Hi to all forum members,

Can u all pls tell me what does the second line updation in ECAS mean ?

phanwaar

Star Member
Nov 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2014
Doc's Request.
SENT with app
Nomination.....
Feb 2015
AOR Received.
WAITING
IELTS Request
SENT with app
File Transfer...
WAITING
Med's Request
Aug 2015
Med's Done....
WAITING
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
Inshah ALLAH
Diplomatru said:
Does it have a Latin reading in her passport?

In my brother in law birth certificate his mother name in arabic written language is : ayesha ahmed vaano

In family registration certificate its written in English as : ayesha ahmed bano

Now as per CIC rule i have to submit my brother in law birth certificate to get adaptability 05 points. If i attach his birth certificate which was issued by saudi arabia and written in arabic showing his mother name as ayesha ahmed vano , i also will need to submit a translated notirzed copy of that BC. My question is that should i convert her name in english as ayesha ahmed bano ?

gaurav jaswal

May 13, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2014
Nomination.....
21-11-2014
Med's Request
14-01-2015
Med's Done....
19-01-2015
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2015
Gods be Good!

15th July Applicant, CC charged on 31st Oct, NOC 2171

It gives me immense pleasure to share with you all that I received PER today.

I was in agony as applicant with my date started getting PERs 10 days back and I started loosing hope slowly.

I doubted my app i shared my aunt's bank statement as the only residential address proof and she is an aged citizen and din't have other docs apart from this. So, i clarifies that out of all the address proofs listed on checklist 1 is enough to claim points under relative in CANADA.

Ashif, Century, CanOl, Jig Nesh, Vind and others who help me on this forum and gave me nope in my hard time and consoled me.

Request admin to update SS.

yameen

Nov 9, 2014
Abu Dhabi-UAE
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-oct-2014
Nomination.....
29-Jan-2015
AOR Received.
slu-26-Aug-2015
Med's Request
20-April-2016
Med's Done....
1-May-2016
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
22-Sep-2016
u have to add bank statement or balance certificate as POF.

GOOD LUCK

farja

Star Member
Oct 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2014
Hi Seniors Please Comment..
I am 24th October applicant. NOC 4011. I forgot to mention the name of visa office in the generic application form and to write the name on the fee payment form( payment method DD). Will it be the cause of returning my aapplication due to incompleteness?

browsingbeauty

May 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bhavcaluk said:
EPF can be withdrawn on leaving a job. In case you are going to Canada ,you will leave the present job also .Many members have shown EPF as part of POF and got PER.Please obtain a balance certificate from employer or attach a electronic system slip.
Dear Bhavcaluk,

I have attached detailed statements with company's accounts dept seal and signed by authorized signatory. Also i took the consolidated statement on company's letter head again signed and sealed. Along with this i have taken a letter on the company's letterhead which says that after leaving the company you can withdraw the provident fund.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
browsingbeauty said:
Dear Diplomat,

I wanted to be sure on this. I am sorry i am not doubting you on this but before sending my application i have confirmed this from my consultants and other consultants too. But please please if some action is suppose to be taken on this let me know. My everything is on stake with this application. Else i have attached everything with proper explanation on my application. I have attached all the statements of EPF and also one consolidated report for my EPF.
I would have given a 100% certain reply in case your POF was 100% compliant with what sec. 15 of the Document check list says.

1)current bank certification letter
2)evidence of savings balance
3)fixed or time deposits statement
EPF is not 1. and 3. for sure, but can be interpreted as 2. with some flexibility. If CIO will tolerate this ON PRACTIVE remains unknown. I would. Your consultants as well. But none of us works there, so unfortunately it is not certain. If you could show POF according to their guidelines, there is a possibility to have an addendum matched (it's not late, technically). Unless this is the case, you can only wait. Good luck!

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
xman said:
:eek: i have not mentioned my DOB in that
What to do?????????

Plz suggest senior memebers (Sept15 appln. date NOc2241, waiting for CC to get charged)
You should send a revised affidavit ASAP as an additional document to CIC. If you do so, the following are what is likely to happen (either one of the 2):

1 - CIC Does not or fails to add your additional document to the existing package and evaluates your application based on your existing affidavit, in which case whatever has to happen will happen, as is the case for you at this point, therefore, no harm no foul.

2 - CIC Does add your additional document successfully in which case you have a stronger case to present to CIC.

Therefore - send a revised affidavit ASAP as an additional document to CIC.

bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Diplomatru said:
The tricky part is not having parents names... apps are rejected on this basis as per SS.
Max_Ash: CIC dont accept SSC marksheet as proof of Birth certificate as mine does not have parent' name on it.
Mine 10th certificate (ICSE IN INDIA) was not having parent/parents name,So i attached one affidavit from parents and one affidavit from my side. I was not having BC also.I received PER mail yesterday.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arbylotus said:
I am totally confused now, as I am literally sure I have signed everywhere it's required and submitted supporting documents. I would like to list here, and please kindly let me know if I did miss anything:

1. IMM5612E CheckList
2. IMM008ENU_2D
3. IMM5669E
4. IMM5562E
5. IMM0008_3e
6. IMM5406E
7. IMM5620E

8. Color copy of passport
9. Notarized Diploma
10. Notarized Degree
11. Notarized Transcript
12. Notarized householder register book
13. Notarized Job reference letter
14. Notarized Birth certificate

I am a single applicant. Can you please kindly let me know what I have missed to send?
ECA, TRF?

yameen

Nov 9, 2014
Abu Dhabi-UAE
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-oct-2014
Nomination.....
29-Jan-2015
AOR Received.
slu-26-Aug-2015
Med's Request
20-April-2016
Med's Done....
1-May-2016
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
22-Sep-2016
bhavcaluk

Congratulations for winning first battle :D!!!!

when did u submitted ur application under which NOC??

Status
Not open for further replies.