+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

phanwaar

Star Member
Nov 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2014
Doc's Request.
SENT with app
Nomination.....
Feb 2015
AOR Received.
WAITING
IELTS Request
SENT with app
File Transfer...
WAITING
Med's Request
Aug 2015
Med's Done....
WAITING
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
Inshah ALLAH
Diplomatru... guide ..

In birth certificate of my brother in law, his mother name is based on three words ... Ayesha Ahmed Vaano "

Actually birth certificate is in arabic. Her actual name is " Ayesha Ahmed Bano" which is mistakenly written wrongly by arab person as Ayesha Ahmed Vaano

Now in translation which i have to get from Court what should i request Huh in translation can i get it written Ayesha Ahmed Bano while in arabic it still may remain Ayesha Ahmed Vaano.

Please guide,

mrzbd

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Hi,

Just got a call from one of my friends who applied in 0112 and got his DD encashed today.

So happy for him :)

His application details are as follows

Date Application received : 18th August
Category: 0112
Visa Office: Singapore
Country of Residence : Bangladesh

All of my acquaintance who applied for FSW 2014 got positive reply.

Waiting for my turn (2171..app reached 4th sep)..Please pray for me.

Thanks

browsingbeauty

May 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Diplomatru said:
I think this would suffice and no action is required from you at this time.
Dear Diplomat,

I wanted to be sure on this. I am sorry i am not doubting you on this but before sending my application i have confirmed this from my consultants and other consultants too. But please please if some action is suppose to be taken on this let me know. My everything is on stake with this application. Else i have attached everything with proper explanation on my application. I have attached all the statements of EPF and also one consolidated report for my EPF.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
phanwaar said:
Diplomatru... guide ..

In birth certificate of my brother in law, his mother name is based on three words ... Ayesha Ahmed Vaano "

Actually birth certificate is in arabic. Her actual name is " Ayesha Ahmed Bano" which is mistakenly written wrongly by arab person as Ayesha Ahmed Vaano

Now in translation which i have to get from Court what should i request Huh in translation can i get it written Ayesha Ahmed Bano while in arabic it still may remain Ayesha Ahmed Vaano.

Please guide,
Does it have a Latin reading in her passport?

rajesh.149

May 9, 2014
kirantejoday said:
I think passport validity or minimum validity required is nowhere mentioned in CIC website. please share detail if you have regarding passport expiry.

E.g. For IELTS , they have mentioned , it should not be more than 2 yr old on application received date.
This is a personal opinion, passport due to expire should not pose a problem during your application phase, but you will need to highlight this in a covering letter that you would be applying for an extension soon after your application. This will allow you to put your application for now and as and when your application progresses which would be 5 months upwards from now, you will be ready with your re-issued extende PP and that time there will be a small update in your application which you will have to intimate. Hope this helps

istagram

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2014
Nomination.....
27 Nov 2014
IELTS Request
06-08-2014
mrzbd said:
Hi,

Just got a call from one of my friends who applied in 0112 and got his DD encashed today.

Thanks
Check PM and Reply

best.guid

Star Member
Jul 23, 2014
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Sent Along with File
Nomination.....
Waiting
IELTS Request
Sent Along with File
Any 21 July DD applicant who has not got the PER.

>....................... Pls reply............

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nishesh3003 said:
Ideally you need an affidavit backed by SSC Certificate which mentions your DOB and Father's name (either of the 2 or both).

If the School Certificate does not mention your father's name (at the least) then you should mention ALL details relevant to your birth (DOB/Parent's Name etc) in the affidavit.

I do not see you mentioning you Father's name and the DOB in your affidavit (correct me if I am wrong) and based on this, my suggestion will be a new affidavit with the relevant info sent ASAP to CIC as an additional document.

EDIT: Sorry I missed the part of your affidavit where you have indeed mentioned your father's name. Have you also mentioned your DOB in the affidavit ?
The tricky part is not having parents names... apps are rejected on this basis as per SS.
Max_Ash: CIC dont accept SSC marksheet as proof of Birth certificate as mine does not have parent' name on it.

rajesh.149

May 9, 2014
mdimran04 said:
I believe my game is over!!!
I was Applicant 21st August. NOC-2171 and now I see the cap reached full and payment mode was DD.

Thanks,
Imran
Dont you worry, I believe you are still in, since I know soneone applied on 28-Aug has been charged. Since yours is a DD, it will take a little while. Try and find out if your DD is charged, sometimes it happens that DD charge cannot be known and you get your PER directly by mail. So keep an eye on your mail as well. For your info. cureently as far as I know, 20-Aug DD was the last charged DD. So believe me you are in

bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
browsingbeauty said:
Hi Diplomat, Palak and other senior members in a group,

I would like to confirm about the proof of funds. Employee provident fund could be shown as proof of funds or not or if somebody in the group has received per or more who showed Employee Provident Fund as proof of funds.
EPF can be withdrawn on leaving a job. In case you are going to Canada ,you will leave the present job also .Many members have shown EPF as part of POF and got PER.Please obtain a balance certificate from employer or attach a electronic system slip.

akther1983

Star Member
Aug 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrzbd said:
Hi,

Thanks
mrzbd bhai,I am 5th Sept applicant of 2171.....I m not getting any hope in current trend for 2171...:(

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
Although by a thin margin, but NOC 2281 has now slid down to # 9 in the Topmost NOC CAP lists.

As I predicted, NOC 2281 applications decline in numbers has been more progressive than other NOCs.

I would suggest applicants willing to apply under this NOC to stay positive and continue to file their applications until at least December end.

navdeep36

Aug 26, 2013
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
Doc's Request.
28-04-2015
Nomination.....
20-11-2014
Med's Request
16-06-2015
Med's Done....
24-06-2015
Passport Req..
09-07-2015>>>>> Submitted - 26.07.2015>>>Riyadh
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2015
LANDED..........
10-10-2015
NOC 2132
App received : 25-July-14
Mode of Payment : DD
PER : ?

Any of my friend with same Situation. ? Are we out of the Game ?

Status
Not open for further replies.