+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
suhas.phartale said:
Noc2173 is 699 now.when is the expected full date for this noc. My app was reached in Cic on Sep 24. fingers crossed. Please advise.
Guessing CAPs is tricky - specially because the SS only contains a fraction of the total received apps from the CIO.

If you look at the SS, the CIO has received more apps from May to June than from July to September.

Since the CAP reflects mid-august, I would guess that the NOC 2173 will reach CAP in the beginning of october - but I may be wrong.

kashmoin

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-May-2014 Reached 12-May-2014
Doc's Request.
Schedule A form on 3 occations
Nomination.....
26-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
08-Oct-2014
Med's Request
10-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
22-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
29-Jun-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Jul-2015
idefix said:
O Captain! My Captain!

I've learned a lot from you!

Could you clarify what is CSE? It's not on the Abbreviations tab of the SS (just checked :)).
CSE - Case Specific Enquiry

SS66

May 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Oct-2014
Med's Request
16-Feb-2016
Med's Done....
23-Feb-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-Mar-2016
Diplomatru said:
Thank you for clarifying it, dear SS66.
Thanks for your continous effort to help the others :) :)

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ksa0510 said:
Finally,CIC Update is out
CC Charged, DD encashed & PER Update at 07 NOV.2014 22:05 local time Nigeria
Latest CC Charged: 24 July
Latest DD encashed: 14 July
Latest PER: 15 July
Returned Application Date: 28 Aug
Total CIC Apps: 8,101
Thanks for considering my suggestion :)

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
idefix said:
Guessing CAPs is tricky - specially because the SS only contains a fraction of the total received apps from the CIO.

If you look at the SS, the CIO has received more apps from May to June than from July to September.

Since the CAP reflects mid-august, I would guess that the NOC 2173 will reach CAP in the beginning of october - but I may be wrong.
Good points. +1
The tricky part about the caps is that we don't know when c-checks take place exactly. We have a deadline for that - 12 weeks, but it can happen earlier for some app (70 days) and on the last day (84 days) for another app, and anything in between for the rest. When the cap reaches 900, these fluctuations can become a deal-braker and define who's out of the game.

suhas.phartale

Star Member
Sep 26, 2014
idefix said:

Thanks Bro.

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
Good news for NDVO applicants, just had a chat with Chris and raised the issue/frustration of NDVO applicants as none has received PPR....... he has taken-up the matter with the VO and instructed them to start issuing PPR in 2-3 weeks.

The above timeline is based on the fact that NDVO needs to finalize as much apps as possible before 31st Dec 2014 to meet their annual targets. Candidates are given 30 days to submit the passport, so NDVO has to start issuing PPR by 3rd week of Nov. My personal guess is that they were holding on to PPR to focus on completing processing of as much applicants and issue MR & PCC (time consuming requirements) and then quickly finish stamping visa as passports start pouring in Dec.

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
Diplomatru said:
Gladly, brother. :)
It is an abbreviation for Case Specific Enquiry- the official designation for CIC addressed communication initiated by the applicant/his representative.
Thanks Diplomatru! I owe you a +1, karma forbids giving it now ;).

goingtotoronto

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I KNOW I LOOK LIKE TUBELIGHT BUT :p :p :p :p :p :p.........trust me their are people who need this ;D

goingtotoronto

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
canada2319 said:
Hi to all,

NOC 4011 went from 86 to 235. My husband will be applying on December do you guys think the NOC will get filled. Do we have a chance. Nervous because although application will be received on December they will check or open our application by March according to numbers posted.

Please advise
don't worry YOU ARE IN!!!

;D

bunny88

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
shah2014 said:
Good news for NDVO applicants, just had a chat with Chris and raised the issue/frustration of NDVO applicants as none has received PPR....... he has taken-up the matter with the VO and instructed them to start issuing PPR in 2-3 weeks.

The above timeline is based on the fact that NDVO needs to finalize as much apps as possible before 31st Dec 2014 to meet their annual targets. Candidates are given 30 days to submit the passport, so NDVO has to start issuing PPR by 3rd week of Nov. My personal guess is that they were holding on to PPR to focus on completing processing of as much applicants and issue MR & PCC (time consuming requirements) and then quickly finish stamping visa as passports start pouring in Dec.
Hi

Who is Chris??
!!!!!!lol

goingtotoronto

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
erbr4 said:
These numbers mean PER issued. You might predict the current CAP date from lastest PER issued date from global spreadsheet of this forum as I think CIC has updated these figures today after their last update on 10th Oct.
YES THEY did http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

but as per a mail posted by a member they said completeness check! ;D

muslim_web

Star Member
Oct 30, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014
Nomination.....
16 Feb 2015
Med's Request
1 April 2015
Med's Done....
18 April 2015
Interview........
4th line: 20 May 2015
I forgot to write my friend's name who made me the DD on the payment form "If main applicant isn't the payer", I just saw that the cheque didn't has his name on it!!
Should I send an update with cover letter?
Thank you for your efforts

rapchik

Sep 2, 2014
bosschips said:
Thanks for considering my suggestion :)
Completeness check mid-august. Does this mean the did not reject my first app? I am safe? My original app had some mistakes so based on advice from Oscar and Ashif I sent in corrected documents. Please please tell me, does mid-August completeness check mean that if they were going to not use my corrected documents they would have rejected my first app form Aug 7 by now? Or is that wishful thinking only on my part.

Later on I also resent the full application package again which was received September 16th, but 2171 (my NOC) will probably be capped before then so I am hoping they don't reject my first app received Aug 7th. Please advise.

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.